• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

Re: SnipersHide/SWFA SS HD 5-20x50 GroupBuy

I was hoping for the Seekins Rings, but I don't think I can wait much longer to ensure I get mine.

I hit "Like" with 4,999 likes showing, so that's 5,000+ now!

I'm holding out to see if it hits 10,000 before I place an order. Don't see why anyone would order now and pass up the Seekins rings.

Had it in my cart, just waited on the code activation. Woohoo, got in in before any server issues.

Shoot! 83.00 dollars sales tax. I did not realize they were located in Texas. Oh well, got one anyways!

Got mine in and yes, it was giving me server errors for a minute.... Who didn't see that one coming!

Thanks SWFA and Lowlight for the great deal. I'm really looking forward to trying out this scope.

Just ordered two for two rifles that currently don't have scopes. I decided hedge my bets to have the best chance at receiving two scopes from the first batch by ordering at the 5K mark.

I'm going to hold off until June 12th to see if we break 10K before I order the other 2 scopes I want. I don't need the rings but I can sell them to offset some of the purchase price. I might be missing out on two sets of rings by buying two scopes at 5K but this way I'm quite confident about receiving two scopes from the first batch for my two scopeless rifles.

If the order for the other two on June 12/13 ends up backordered because of demand I won't be concerned because those two are slated for rifles that currently have scopes.

Thanks again for putting this promotion on!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rev762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shoot! 83.00 dollars sales tax. I did not realize they were located in Texas. Oh well, got one anyways! </div></div>

One of the few good things about living in LA. SWFA down the corner and NO sales tax over hur! Finally we're good for something besides teen pregnancy and STD's. Go us.
grin.gif

Placed my order...I doubt it will hit 10k and I wanted to have my order in ASAP, so I wouldn't have to wait as long.

I ordered one too. I'm such a sucker for a great deal. The wife may not like it too much though
smile.gif

Ordered mine, I'm one of the first 25 so as long as the first shipment has more than that, I'll get one.

FYI: SWFA said the first shipment is in customs as we speak.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hank440</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what size rings for this SS medium ? </div></div>

lows if you are going seekins and have a varmint barrel

So the ICE guys are finger F'in our scopes ?

Savage with varmint barrel so low seekins will do the trick ?

Order placed, now the excercise in patience begins!

Good luck to the rest of you on getting to 10,000. I hope your scope shows up with rings!

Cheers... Jim

holding our for 10K
smile.gif

Can't afford a new scope but if I can get a set of rings with it I am willing to take the fall at home from the wife
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ordered mine, I'm one of the first 25 so as long as the first shipment has more than that, I'll get one.

FYI: SWFA said the first shipment is in customs as we speak. </div></div>

How do you know you are one of the first 25?

Did your CC get charged already? Thought they weren't gonna charge until shipping?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jlficken</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ordered mine, I'm one of the first 25 so as long as the first shipment has more than that, I'll get one.

FYI: SWFA said the first shipment is in customs as we speak. </div></div>

How do you know you are one of the first 25?</div></div>

called and asked.

I know what will be going on my build as soon as they both get here. Thanks LL and SWFA for putting this together, it's a great deal.

To hell with it. I placed my order too.

My order is in. The rings weren't a deal breaker to me, but once the "likes" reach 10,000, I'm considering ordering a second one anyway.

I just ordered one.

Thanks Lowlight and SWFA for making this happen. I appreciate it.

Yes, sirs!
Thanks very much for the super deal!
I'm in.
Pulling my GAP off the Classifieds to give this baby a worthy home...

does anyone know how many scopes they're receiving on their first shipment that's in custom's right now?

My SWFA scope and my Manners stock should hopefully be in around the same time... my 10PC is not going to know how to handle herself!! LOL!!

DK

Didn't want to appear too greedy.
Only ordered one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NUTT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ordered.

My credit card was charged immediately. </div></div>

According to Mint.com mine was too....that is kind of irritating since I was told it wouldn't be.

Oh well I guess.

Ordered. Hopefully, they'll have enough. Hey SWFA, any idea on if anyone will have to wait longer? I.E. will there be enough to cover what's been ordered so far?

Card is hot.. order in! Can't wait to try my first SS product.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clarence Carter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rev762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shoot! 83.00 dollars sales tax. I did not realize they were located in Texas. Oh well, got one anyways! </div></div>

One of the few good things about living in LA. SWFA down the corner and NO sales tax over hur! Finally we're good for something besides teen pregnancy and STD's. Go us.
grin.gif
</div></div>

Don't forget epic floods, political corruption and police brutality!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jb7032</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ordered. Hopefully, they'll have enough. Hey SWFA, any idea on if anyone will have to wait longer? I.E. will there be enough to cover what's been ordered so far?</div></div>

im ordering 10 just to buddy fuck

All you are seeing on your cards is the "PRE-AUTHORIZATION".

They are just checking to see if you have the funds...

DK

I ordered one of mine already as well. Figured like some others have said I would get one now that I need for a rifle that should be done soon. The other few I want can wait to see if we reach 10k but this one has a home already and I need to be in on the first shipment.

Thanks again swfa and Frank for the great offer.

Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All you are seeing on your cards is the "PRE-AUTHORIZATION".

They are just checking to see if you have the funds...

DK </div></div>

Right, it's an automatic process. The pending authorizations will drop off once the order is recognized in house as a "backorder".