• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Someone finally speaks the bottom line to Alec Baldwin

well his interview provided public acknowledgement that he was holding the gun and it can be proved that it didn't discharge on it's own. I think the interview was a bad move allowed by his lawyers.

my big question is why hasn't he been brought up on charges yet??????????????????????
Because the Left is able to take a stolen presidential election caught on video with fake ballots and numbers to prove it and turn it into a 'conspiracy theory.'

There is only one way to eradicate this nonsense.

So how far into discovery will any of the civil cases go before all the film being shot is required in disclosure?

I mean this is a negligent homicide, literally, for the camera.

The insurance liability alone goes directly to 'comparative fault' instantly.

It true he didn't pull the trigger as he stated he dropped the hammer to fire the gun.
That’s not how a properly functioning SAA works.

As I stated in the other Baldwin thread, either the gun has already been inspected and a mechanical failure occurred, or Alec Baldwin has the dumbest lawyer on earth to allow him to make the statement he did.

In a properly functioning SAA, the hammer is not dropping unless the finger is pulling/holding the trigger…period.

He's a clown saying Clooney's remarks "aren't helping" when AB opened his own fool mouth, made some significant admissions, and has probably made it more politically awkward/difficult for the presumed-friendly DA to decline to prosecute. Here's hoping he keeps running his mouth in public.

The saddest part to me is he took a family’s wife and mother from them, and has the nerve to say he is not responsible.

He may avoid criminal charges, but his ass is going broke on the civil suits. He should Epstein himself.

I wish Trump would start doing Alec Baldwin impersonations.

awesome post^^^^

I never knew John Schneider was such a 2A guy.

It's really nice to have someone with the industry background in movies take the time to dumb this down for the ignorant non-gun anti-gun people.

As one of the "anti-gun people" Alec sure is even more of an embarrassment as he tries to bullshit his way out of his just deserts.

****eta: the comments are great!

Download here:
John Schneider

Subscribe | 234K

Shared December 5, 2021

Share this with your friends if they are still apt to believe that a handgun can load and fire itself.

--------------------

Mick Psyphon

I hear people taking Alec Baldwin's side in this matter, speaking about how "he didn't, or couldn't know" that there was a live round in the chamber, or how it's the responsibility of the Armorer on-set to ensure that the "prop gun is safe."

What John just demonstrated perfectly is what every gun safety course teaches as one of the (if not THE) most important things that you can teach someone who purchases a firearm:

"When you're given a weapon, your first responsibility is to CLEAR THE WEAPON!"

That means, you need to make certain that there are no rounds of any sort that are chambered, or loaded for use in the magazine/cylinder. That includes dummy rounds, blanks, live rounds, or anything else that could obstruct the chamber and/or barrel.

Nevermind the fact that live rounds should never be on the set! That's an entirely separate matter, which is likely the responsibility of the Armorer; and she should face her day in court for her neglect of duty.

What matters is that it's obvious that Alec DID NOT clear the weapon, because had he done so, he wouldn't have killed someone with that weapon. The responsibility for clearing the weapon lay 100% on the shoulders of the person to whom the weapon is being handed. That was Alec; and HE DIDN'T CLEAR THE WEAPON! Regardless of anything else that people want to say, someone is dead, because someone grossly neglected his safety responsibilities.

As for the notion that it was a "prop gun:" Folks, an actual "prop gun" is something that may look and/or sound like a gun, but it can't fire live rounds. It isn't an actual gun. It lacks either a proper firing mechanism, barrel, or even a proper working chambering mechanism. What Alec had in his hands was an actual single action revolver, which was built to fire live rounds. Even had he confirmed that there were blanks in the weapon, he should NEVER have pointed the weapon at someone, while fooling around on the set like some comic book hero.

Baldwin has been acting like an immature teenager. Even if he isn't found guilty of manslaughter, he should never be allowed to go near a firearm, replica, or prop gun for the rest of his life. He has demonstrated no accountability for his actions, which means that he's a high risk for this happening to some other unsuspecting victims.

1 hour ago (edited) | [YT] | 118

Hide replies

Notice it about the 2:20 mark how the hammer slips out of his thumb and stops on half cock... That's what's supposed to happen. If by chance, that trigger Spring is bad and not holding the trigger against the hammer, it very well may skip over that in fire.

Notice it about the 2:20 mark how the hammer slips out of his thumb and stops on half cock... That's what's supposed to happen. If by chance, that trigger Spring is bad and not holding the trigger against the hammer, it very well may skip over that in fire.
It isn't that the spring is "bad", step 1 in making the gun run well is installing a lighter weight spring and stoning down the notch.

intentionally, not defective, just smoother

Letting Alec BalTwit "operate" a tool that is intended for someone with a minimal skillset to safely handle the tool was the first mistake.

Sort of like giving a Bugatti Veyron to someone with a learner's permit....

......or it could still turn out to be intentional.

This did:

I posted this article about a page back or so on tuning the Pietta

Here's an article about tuning the gun used, Pietta 1873 Single Action Revolver:

Slicking Up a Pietta 1873 Single Action Revolver

by Roy Seifert

------------------------------------------

It's kind of common practice.

Last edited:
It’s the notches, not the spring.

Reactions: Jim Out
None of this matters, since Balwin was not supposed to have unholstered the firearm. The scene did not call for him to unholster the firearm, much less point it at anyone.

There are rumors that the scene didn't go as planned and Balwin pulled the gun to playfully shoot the director/assistant director/whoever called for the scene to be played out again. If true, he should go to jail for a really long time.

It isn't that the spring is "bad", step 1 in making the gun run well is installing a lighter weight spring and stoning down the notch.

intentionally, not defective, just smoother

Letting Alec BalTwit "operate" a tool that is intended for someone with a minimal skillset to safely handle the tool was the first mistake.

Sort of like giving a Bugatti Veyron to someone with a learner's permit....

......or it could still turn out to be intentional.

This did:

I posted this article about a page back or so on tuning the Pietta

Here's an article about tuning the gun used, Pietta 1873 Single Action Revolver:

by Roy Seifert

------------------------------------------

It's kind of common practice.

I don't need an article, I used to be a gunsmith (As in professional, not kitchen table hack), actually have worked on these guns. I've actually had the failure that Baldwin is trying to blame.

It's not likely that it happened that way, just potentially possible.

Good analogy about the car

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
I'm not sure why that video of the hammer Spring is posted, that has nothing to do with the issue.

So this slimeball is going to claim an assistant cocked the gun and handed it to him?

Lets imprison the assistant, bastard, for ten years for negligent homicide.

Meanwhile, sorry Mr. Baldwin, for you having to go through this.
That's exactly what's going to happen.

That and/or his legal eam gonna work a deal with the DA for non-prosecution as long everyone gets paid restitution, settles lawsuits out of court before depositions, and signs non-disclosure agreements.

Change my mind.

I'm not sure why that video of the hammer Spring is posted, that has nothing to do with the issue.
The F>A>G, you know "Film Actors Guild" "average" limpwristed fuckstick, would need this work to be able to manipulate the tool for the camera.....

As a gunsmith I'm sure you already know that, but for those who may be reading that don't, that's the "why".

Maybe you ought to give that article a quick read, it explains the differences in Pietta and is nicely organized with pics too.

5wry8p.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: camocorvette
No doubt about people being limp wristed... dealt with that when I worked at an indoor gun range... Same place when I 1st started learning the gunsmith.

I don't need to read the article about the differences, I've already looked at the explode view diagrams for the pistol (Have you looked at it yet?)... Transfer bar modification. But it's a moot point because the transfer bar does exactly what it's supposed to when you pull the hammer back... There's isn't a 2 stage trigger where there's a draw bar take up... But you and pretty much everybody else on this site knows this... It's also got a coil Spring for the trigger Spring instead of a leaf Spring/finger Spring.

Those modifications could be potential failure points.

Do I think any of this potential Malfunctions i've mentioned happened… absolutely not. Is it reasonable that it can happen… easily. But it's easy to test for and easy to identify the failures

1 Either Baldwin pulled the trigger invertently or subconsciously…. I seriously doubt he's been trained trigger discipline
Or
2. Somebody modified the gun poorly.
Or
3 Factory failure of a component
Or
4 Do to normal wear and tear There was a failure... Springs weaken over time mating surfaces wear
The F>A>G, you know "Film Actors Guild" "average" limpwristed fuckstick, would need this work to be able to manipulate the tool for the camera.....

As a gunsmith I'm sure you already know that, but for those who may be reading that don't, that's the "why".

Maybe you ought to give that article a quick read, it explains the differences in Pietta and is nicely organized with pics too.

So it wasn't the Italian Guy on the grassy knoll who pulled the trigger ?

... Transfer bar
So is there a link or something that identifies the actual gun he used?

Analysis: Alec Baldwin's Gun Could Have Fired Without Him ...

https://thereload.com › analysis-yes-alec-baldwins-gun-could-have-fired-without-him-pulling-the-trigger
Santa Fe County Sheriff Adan Mendoza identified the gun used in the shooting as a modern Pietta replica of a single-action army revolver. Those guns can be bought either with a transfer bar that makes it impossible for the firing pin to strike the primer unless the trigger is pulled or without one. Often, enthusiasts and collectors prefer the ..

Do you have some "insider information" Sean?

From the above article:

"Police should be able to determine what kind of firing mechanism the gun in question has and whether it could have fired in the way Baldwin described. However, even if the gun did go off without the trigger being pulled, it doesn’t negate the other negligence that contributed to the deadly shooting."

Reactions: NoDopes
Yes, the pietta is available as transfer bar model and a traditional model.

Has anywhere definitively stated the gun used was a pietta?

Not sure what Pietta 1873 transfer bar model people are looking at, but it’s a leaf spring from the factory for the trigger and bolt.

No inside info, just what's been presented publicly. Either it's accurate, been misrepresented / I misread it. In either case, it's moot. Transfer bar model just adds an extra point of failure.

If you happen to have an SAA model, take the trigger Spring out put it back together pull the hammer back let it go to see what happens

No inside info, just what's been presented publicly. Either it's accurate, been misrepresented / I misread it. In either case, it's moot. Transfer bar model just adds an extra point of failure.

If you happen to have an SAA model, take the trigger Spring out put it back together pull the hammer back let it go to see what happens
At one point I had over 50 Single Action Army revolvers. Down to only 3 now. I’m good.

Never mind...im fucking tired... I picked the wrong way to quit sniffing glue

Last edited:
  • Haha
No doubt about people being limp wristed... dealt with that when I worked at an indoor gun range... Same place when I 1st started learning the gunsmith.

I don't need to read the article about the differences, I've already looked at the explode view diagrams for the pistol (Have you looked at it yet?)... Transfer bar modification. But it's a moot point because the transfer bar does exactly what it's supposed to when you pull the hammer back... There's isn't a 2 stage trigger where there's a draw bar take up... But you and pretty much everybody else on this site knows this... It's also got a coil Spring for the trigger Spring instead of a leaf Spring/finger Spring.

Those modifications could be potential failure points.

Do I think any of this potential Malfunctions i've mentioned happened… absolutely not. Is it reasonable that it can happen… easily. But it's easy to test for and easy to identify the failures

1 Either Baldwin pulled the trigger invertently or subconsciously…. I seriously doubt he's been trained trigger discipline
Or
2. Somebody modified the gun poorly.
Or
3 Factory failure of a component
Or
4 Do to normal wear and tear There was a failure... Springs weaken over time mating surfaces wear
5. He's a lying POS.

And it worked, because everyone is talking about springs and transfer bars instead of the fact he at a minimum pointed the gun at the director and pulled the hammer.

He should be in jail, not the beach.

how the fk is he not arrested???????? sickening
No shit. I'm not lowering myself to even dignify the mechanical failure BS.

What if Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyer tried to say Kyle's AR accidently shot those people without him pulling the trigger?

5. He's a lying POS.

And it worked, because everyone is talking about springs and transfer bars instead of the fact he at a minimum pointed the gun at the director and pulled the hammer.

He should be in jail, not the beach.
Oh no, I know he's guilty. Just people saying that the SAA can't discharge unless you pull the trigger is just flat wrong.

I'm still going with she had dirt on the Clinton's and Baldwin is a manchurian candidate. That holds more water than the gun just fucking went off

Yes, the pietta is available as transfer bar model and a traditional model.

Has anywhere definitively stated the gun used was a pietta?

Not sure what Pietta 1873 transfer bar model people are looking at, but it’s a leaf spring from the factory for the trigger and bolt.
Yes, look one post up ^^^^^^

"
https://thereload.com › analysis-yes-alec-baldwins-gun-could-have-fired-without-him-pulling-the-trigger
Santa Fe County Sheriff Adan Mendoza identified the gun used in the shooting as a modern Pietta replica of a single-action army revolver."

Last edited:
Yes, look one post up ^^^^^^

"
Santa Fe County Sheriff Adan Mendoza identified the gun used in the shooting as a modern Pietta replica of a single-action army revolver."
Damn, missed that one, lol.

Gotta say this coz well I'm fucktard ring leader and I know some of you retards are gonna try this... Where I suggested removing the trigger Spring and seeing what happens when you pull the hammer back and just let it go... Do not do it with any ammunition in the cylinder… there's a very good chance that cylinder is not gonna be lined up with the barrel because the bolt it's not gonna be in the proper position.... Remember, Springs now gone.

Gotta say this coz well I'm fucktard ring leader and I know some of you retards are gonna try this... Where I suggested removing the trigger Spring and seeing what happens when you pull the hammer back and just let it go... Do not do it with any ammunition in the cylinder… there's a very good chance that cylinder is not gonna be lined up with the barrel because the bolt it's not gonna be in the proper position.... Remember, Springs now gone.
It’s honestly terrible advice. I hope nobody does it.

• Haha
Damn, missed that one, lol.
So how do you tell the difference by model or serial number?

I think that should be available either as direct public info or by whatever New Mexico calls their version of FOIA, here in AZ it's called "Sunshine Law" request, in the City of Tucson it's called a "PRR".

I see that there isn't an obvious "TB" or similar in the model number here:

Opera Snapshot_2021-12-05_212717_piettausa.com.png

So how do you tell the difference by model or serial number?

I think that should be available either as direct public info or by whatever New Mexico calls their version of FOIA, here in AZ it's called "Sunshine Law" request, in the City of Tucson it's called a "PRR".

I see that there isn't an obvious "TB" or similar in the model number here:

View attachment 7754694
It’s complicated, lol.

...maybe you need a "disclaimer" in your sig line, sir.......:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

"Allowing hairless cats to nurse on your nipple on Delta Airline may result in chafing and public ridicule."

It’s complicated, lol.
I've done so many foias I've got a book. ;)

The model number is definitely not "ongoing investigation exempt".

All it takes is an email to their PIO.

NEWS MEDIA INSPECTION OF SHERIFF'S PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS

Use the below e-mail address to submit your news media request to inspect sheriff's office public records.

E-mail the Sheriff's Public Information Officer at:

[email protected]

Sheriff - Santa Fe County

https://www.santafecountynm.gov › sheriff

INSPECTION OF SHERIFF'S PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS. Use the below e-mail address to submit your request to the Sheriff's Custodian of Public Records to inspect ...
Divisions · ‎Sheriff's Office Recruitment · ‎Sheriff's Hotsheets · ‎Links and Resources

Sheriff : Divisions - Santa Fe County

https://www.santafecountynm.gov › sheriff › sheriffs_d...

Divisions · Administration · Criminal Investigations Division 505 986-2490 · Warrants Division 505-986-2491 · Records Division 505 986-2400. Fax: 505 986-2482.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoDopes
Oh no, I know he's guilty. Just people saying that the SAA can't discharge unless you pull the trigger is just flat wrong.
With a properly functioning SAA, the hammer won’t fall unless the trigger is pulled, or the trigger is held down while cocking and the hammer is released. That’s an irrefutable fact.

You keep going back to that "properly functioning" narrative … stop doing that. We're trying find out how (if) it failed. This is done specifically to see if dumb fuck Baldwin could be telling the truth.

You keep going back to that "properly functioning" narrative … stop doing that. We're trying find out how (if) it failed. This is done specifically to see if dumb fuck Baldwin could be telling the truth.
An inspection will tell how it failed.

Right now we don’t know if the gun was properly functioning or not.

If properly functioning, it blows his statement out of the water.

If it was a mechanical failure, then it will make his statement of not pulling the trigger to be true.

Either way he is fucked, but yes, proper functioning of the gun is important.

Reactions: RGStory
I would think inspection and test fire of the weapon was done in the initial part of investigation. But I'm not a cop, so just a guess. If this inspection was done, is Baldwin's lawyers stupid enough to let him go on national television and make that statement.

Last edited:
An inspection will tell how it failed.

Right now we don’t know if the gun was properly functioning or not.

If properly functioning, it blows his statement out of the water.

If it was a mechanical failure, then it will make his statement of not pulling the trigger to be true.

Either way he is fucked, but yes, proper functioning of the gun is important.

Is it possible to discharge a poorly assembled handload from a less than quarter cocked hammer position? (I.E. Primer not fully seated.)

Is it possible to discharge a poorly assembled handload from a less than quarter cocked hammer position? (I.E. Primer not fully seated.)
That question has a couple of answers. The only position less than 1/4 cock is the hammer fully down. It is not recommended to carry a SAA and clones with traditional hammer, and hammer mounted firing pin, with the hammer down over a live round.

Normally, a high primer in a revolver, double and/or single action, will cause the cylinder to bind. If it didn't bind, the primer would be seated the rest of the way by the hammer when it falls, absorbing a lot of the impact. Normally a high primer that doesn't bind would take two hammer strikes to set it off. One to fully seat it, and the second time it's hit will fire. Now this is from a full hammer drop.

The hammer dropping from the 1/4 cock notch, or safety notch, would be highly unlikely to set off a high primer. Very unlikely.

Now if the gun was dropped from some distance, landed on the hammer in the safety notch, it could shear the notch and cause the gun to fire, as lore has it. Hence the load 1, skip 1, load 4 and let the hammer down on an empty chamber.

Reactions: RGStory