• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

sorry gents i claim best gift for christmas...

oneshot86

Minuteman
Jul 13, 2001
citrus park ,fl
first and foremost, i wish you all a happy and safe holiday season...
secondly, my sweetie pie got me a neon sign that says "WOOD", ill see if big L can hook me up by posting a pic...

So, i go through craigslist when i need something that i really shouldnt have to buy new....awhile back i ran across and bought a nice neon OPEN sign so i i was looking for more neon signs and stumbled across a sign that said WOOD, but i was busy, and it was across town and mentioned it to carol that it was a bummer cause i wanted the sign...
i week after, i went back to craigslist to look for the sign, sold, fuck, oh well thats the way it goes...

thing is, it was sold to carol for me, she kept the surprise and gave me the sign for christmas, how bout that fucking shit

let me here from yous, get any surprises?

first and foremost, i wish you all a happy and safe holiday season...
secondly, my sweetie pie got me a neon sign that says "WOOD", ill see if big L can hook me up by posting a pic...

So, i go through craigslist when i need something that i really shouldnt have to buy new....awhile back i ran across and bought a nice neon OPEN sign so i i was looking for more neon signs and stumbled across a sign that said WOOD, but i was busy, and it was across town and mentioned it to carol that it was a bummer cause i wanted the sign...
i week after, i went back to craigslist to look for the sign, sold, fuck, oh well thats the way it goes...

thing is, it was sold to carol for me, she kept the surprise and gave me the sign for christmas, how bout that fucking shit

let me here from yous, get any surprises?

Congrats buddy !!!! Cool story. Send that pic and we'll get ya hooked up. ;)

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/UrpKqXh.jpg"}[/IMG2]

cat-gif-feat.gif

Last edited:
Nice story but I can top it. I got exactly NO presents.

What I did get was the opportunity to visit my only living uncle who is 85 and has been more of a friend than an uncle, and even better stopped by a nursing home to visit a high school classmate I hadnt seen in 50+ years. Made her day.

Some smart ass jew carpenter said 2000 thousand years back "It is more blessed to give than to receive."

Also donated a bit to the Salvation Army.

What I did receive is the joy of giving to others.

Did someone say "WOOD"?

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"784","width":"550","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/S7PaajP.jpg?1"}[/IMG2]

Some might think my world is small, but it is the Universe, to me. I've been blessed with a cordless drill/driver combo, and an ICE MAKER for the boat. As well as a whack of other things. But believe me when I say, I'm complete.

We hosted Christmas Dinner here for The Outlaws, everybody was happy, and we watched The Force Awakens. (M-I-L had never seen it, and now she loves BB-8) Good times, cubed.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/memegenerator.net\/img\/instances\/16007717.jpg"}[/IMG2]

nice sign buddy !!!! ;)

EhoQNNi.jpg

The Guy Is Ready For Zombies. Got The Kids All Geared Up. Even Got One For Bogey & Our "Other" Mike. :p

Can you really claim the best gift?

Busenhalter-6 got me 6 pounds of Tannerite... and steel for my new range!

26056012_1314681572011820_3516749178957664438_n.jpg

She couldn't lift the torso's out of her car... so I got pictures! But they're in the trunk. I was going to take them out, but she likes the traction!

Congrats on 'getting wood' for Christmas. If you got it in the AM, I guess you technically got Morning Wood for Christmas!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Is that an old pee stain in his crotch ? (Jesus, now Veer is going to suggest that I'm honing in on men's crotches like a laser beam....... ;))

Never spent much time on a horse, did ya? Want to know where you sweat the most in the summer? Growing up on a horse farm... I can guarantee that Chuck Conners was not peeing himself at that age... But had a nice sweat and saddle-soap stain on his pants.

Then again... whatever turns you on! :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Sirhr

Can you really claim the best gift?

Busenhalter-6 got me 6 pounds of Tannerite... and steel for my new range!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net\/v\/t1.0-9\/26056012_1314681572011820_3516749178957664438_n.jpg?oh=aa6a460a11d9a943149a69da12c0cf4a&oe=5AC0AA11"}[/IMG2]

She couldn't lift the torso's out of her car... so I got pictures! But they're in the trunk. I was going to take them out, but she likes the traction!

Congrats on 'getting wood' for Christmas. If you got it in the AM, I guess you technically got Morning Wood for Christmas!

Cheers,

Sirhr

I really like that dual purpose steel. Hangar or stander. Very cool idea. Oh ya, so how's this, sung to the tune of "Stop That Pigeon". GO! Piss Hard On, GO! Piss Hard On, GO! Piss Hard Oooooon Gooooooooo!!!! Morning Wood sounds more romantic though. :rolleyes::eek:

edit: Tannerite Video. Don't Forget.

Last edited:
Well our youngest daughter joined the Navy and is finishing up Corpsman school in San Antonio, heading to Iwakuni Marine Air Base in Japan in a couple weeks.

our Christmas present was her surprising her mother, I was in on it, and it worked. We had a great time and she is sticking around until Friday. Apparently it's a two year gig for her in Japan, so next year we might have to surprise her for Christmas.

Well our youngest daughter joined the Navy and is finishing up Corpsman school in San Antonio, heading to Iwakuni Marine Air Base in Japan in a couple weeks.

our Christmas present was her surprising her mother, I was in on it, and it worked. We had a great time and she is sticking around until Friday. Apparently it's a two year gig for her in Japan, so next year we might have to surprise her for Christmas.

Well big time congrats to her AND you and mom. That's just awesome. LOVED it over there, but then again I was mainly in Yokosuka and Tokyo. I bet she enjoys the tour. I still have family over there in Tokyo so if I can be of any assistance for 'whatever', lemme know. Be glad to help.

Well. I had some delicious meals, a helluva backrub, watched a couple good movies, got some awesome Christmas presents from my girlfriend, got to hear her sing beside me in church on Christmas Eve (swear she is an angel, one for how she sings, two for dealing with me).
Got my baby girl this AM and got to give her all her presents. She got laser tag and more nerf guns, some carhartts as she outgrew (and wore out) the last pair, and some velcro American flags for her camo "tactical" stocking.
She liked the green and black one with the Punisher skull over the flag the best.
Oh yeah, my name is Elija and I love IPA......

if it wasn't at least 20 volt lithium ion battery with instant charge battery charger dont brag about it amongst manly men. Hope it want one of those pink ones. hehhehe, Merry Christmas.

Some might think my world is small, but it is the Universe, to me. I've been blessed with a cordless drill/driver combo, and an ICE MAKER for the boat. As well as a whack of other things. But believe me when I say, I'm complete.

We hosted Christmas Dinner here for The Outlaws, everybody was happy, and we watched The Force Awakens. (M-I-L had never seen it, and now she loves BB-8) Good times, cubed.

I got the wife to agree that I need the new KTM or Husky fuel injected two stroke 300 cc dirt bike, well , well , just because, because I give her my wood (and almost all my money and everything she wants to keep her in the lifestyle fit for a korean american princess (KAP)that she is). Now I gotta wait for the german light manufacturers in austria to ship them over here, the wait will kill me. cc

Army, yes they actually ARE the new fancy-schmancy 20v Lithium...... These things are way cooler than my old 18v NiCads that they're replacing. I'm right happy with all the stuff, sure. But what I'm Thankful for the most is we're all here, we're all healthy, and we've all got warm roof's over our heads. Our vehicles may not be new, but they're reliable.

Great thread fellas. oneshot gets neon WOOD and sihr gets steel. Excellent!

We got to spend time with Grandchild #3. I got a few other things, but she was the best.

Attachments

• photo84346.jpg
    photo84346.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 12
Mine still likes me a little bit too...straight to my heart. Or, it’s a hint? She’s never had to prod me to start a saw...

D5C331A4-EBCF-487C-9DD1-D4FF721CA0E4.jpeg

^^^ Proper saw chain too. None of that green link shit. Try a bore cut sometime with a green link chain and you’ll know what I mean.

I got a coon skin cap from my wife. I never celebrated Christmas but my wife's family does, so I get a couple presents for them, go eat and what have you. I told my wife the story one day, as we drove by a road kill raccoon. When I was little my biggest hero's were Davey Crocket, Daniel Boone, and Audie Murphy.{Old Hickory, William Bent, and Kit Carson were figures I loved to red about too} I always wanted a coon skin cap like Davy Crocket, but my parents were working poor with 4 kids. Novelties like coon skin caps were not in the budget. Obviously this was not about the present, but proof that she listens to, and remembers even the most minor mundane details of my life.

I always wanted a Tommy Gun like Audie Murphy carried in his movies too.

I actually worked with a descendent of Kit Carson. Tough little skinny mother fucker.

Last edited:
I pre-arranged with Santa for Lasik,, Most awesome thing I ever did..
Got it on my Birthday a couple weeks before Christmas. I can now get out of bed and
got to work without glasses,, even better? I can shoot open sites again..

Can't wait till next Elk season.. :D

PS got a Keltec PMR-30 in my stocking,, man was my wife shocked...
Damn good thing I got here a pair of black pearl earrings.... LOL

^^^ Proper saw chain too. None of that green link shit. Try a bore cut sometime with a green link chain and you’ll know what I mean.

thats the first thing i noticed and was going to make comment about, why the hell do they even make the greenies

Never spent much time on a horse, did ya? Want to know where you sweat the most in the summer? Growing up on a horse farm... I can guarantee that Chuck Conners was not peeing himself at that age... But had a nice sweat and saddle-soap stain on his pants.

Then again... whatever turns you on! :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Sirhr

I did spend time on horses when I was a kid. Summer camp kind of stuff though, nothing like being on a horse farm. So, you're sayin' the gooch gulch gets a little humid while on a horse in the summertime, huh ? No surprise there. And no, that doesn't turn me on any more than moobs.........(which is not at all).:cool:

'Ole Chuck sure was skinny in that picture. I bet he was bangin' the back out of numerous starlets back in his day.......

IMG_2131.JPG

Momma went shopping at my favorite shop all on her own, had notes on what sizes / saws I already had, and bought me the biggest saw that she could afford with the first paycheck she's gotten in 3 years.

Weve been debating my returning it and using the money for a bigger used saw, but I'm just so gotdamned touched that I think this one is gonna be it, and I'll just adjust to being a little under-sawed on big trees.

oneshot86 and tnichols , between us I think we've got a problem

Momma went shopping at my favorite shop all on her own, had notes on what sizes / saws I already had, and bought me the biggest saw that she could afford with the first paycheck she's gotten in 3 years.

Weve been debating my returning it and using the money for a bigger used saw, but I'm just so gotdamned touched that I think this one is gonna be it, and I'll just adjust to being a little under-sawed on big trees.

Goddamn, Bubba, I cut Douglas Fir 6 ' at the stump with one smaller than that. You planning to cut a house in half.

Bogey, she is a keeper! You hang on to that thing and enjoy it (with proper chain on it of course). I’m not at all familiar with Husky numbers so is that in the 50-70cc range? And yes, we have a “problem”. Hi, my name is tnichols, and I’m a chain saw addict. Hi tnichols.

these new saw motors are frikken amazing, just amazing. No more wearing yourself out starting the dam things, a ounce of seafoam once per season and you will be first pull starts. Congrats. Isnt funny how chainsaws are the new 68 Camaro when you get over 50 aint it.

these new saw motors are frikken amazing, just amazing. No more wearing yourself out starting the dam things, a ounce of seafoam once per season and you will be first pull starts. Congrats. Isnt funny how chainsaws are the new 68 Camaro when you get over 50 aint it.

This one has the Auto Tune, which I'd never laid my hands on before. The saw has a computer or whatever that adjusts for atmospherics, fuel type and mix, cutting conditions, etc and automatically adjusts its power curve for optimum cutting. There's not even the screws for carb / idle adjustment, it does it all internally. If it goes in for service the mechanic plugs it in like a car and can get a full diagnostic readout and history of usage. It's only 65cc's and rated by Husky for a 28" bar, but I'll likely run semi-skip chain at 28".

Maggot , I don't doubt a 72" Doug fir can be felled with a smaller saw. Hell, they were felled for centuries with hand tools. For me, bucking and noodling 30-40" oak, I'll take as much saw as I'm willing to lug around. I've got 3 smaller saws for smaller cutting, with a Top Handle on the wish list, but for cutting big hardwood I want a big enough saw.

Thats it dammit, there's enough of us addicts around that I'm gonna start a "woodchuck" thread in Maggie's where oneshot86 can show off his sign some more and the rest of us can have an amateur discussion about our shared addiction.

Great analogy and funny. They have made huge advances for sure with a few “new and modern disappointments” along the way.

AWESOME SAW AND AN AWESOME JULES...
problem, ya i know, i wish i was fuckin lazy, my back wouldnt ache like it does...

a little update on wood sales... i crush and pile the wood in long piles, the base of the pile is 16 ft deep and i throw it about 8-10 high, we have sold about 70 linear ft so far and 30 face cord bags and a couple hundred 1 cubic ft bags...
in florida...

Hate the cost of the shit, and not sure if it applies to computer controlled era saws, but I highly recommend TruGas (no alcohol) in chain saws and........

.............a Stihl as backup for what the Huskey wont handle :).

My Girlfriend, now wife, bought me my 440 some 12 years and two kids ago.

You are done.

Last edited: