• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Steyr Elite Threading

davwil

Private
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2007
Hill country in Texas
I was curious if anyone has had a Steyr Scout Elite threaded for a suppressor (308)? I have and know the diameter on the barrel of the Steyr Scout is too small for the 5/8 thread for a 308 suppressor but, the Elite has the heavier barrel and size-wise is big enough to thread but I wanted to know if anyone has done it and how it worked out. I've used Tornado to do my past threading but they are closed right now and I'm not sure if they have or will do the threading.
Thank you.

Re: Steyr Elite Threading

On several rifles Tornado can do the threading without removing the barrel. I'm hoping that's the case with this model. I don't want to screw the gun up....they shoot like a dream.

Re: Steyr Elite Threading

Thanks Malaga2, I'll check with AAC. I finally heard back from Tornado and they said they could do it without removing the barrel. All the work they've done for me has be exceptional...I'll probably stick with them.