• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stocks O/S US

Mal Renolds

Private
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
I am after a folding tactical stock, for a remi action but heres the choaker, has to be outside the US, the normal answer is the McCree but they wont sell folders O/S the US (some sort of goverment thing).

The only alternative as far as I can see is to get a McRee and then "find" a joint, either examine one of the ones that escaped and copy it (well that sounds fun) or design one and start to flog it in the free world.

Am stuck, any good ideas as I realy, realy hate the AI

Re: Stocks O/S US

Knowing your location may help in people providing options...there are a lot of members here from around the world with experience that can be valuable to your search for a folding stock.

Without knowing more, I can blindly suggest:

1) Accuracy International's AICS Stage 2 Chassis (hate it or not...beggars can't be choosers);
2) PDC Customs;
3) JP Enterprises; and
4) Choate Machine & Tool Folding "sniper stock" (POS...but an option nonetheless).

It is the US State Department that will not folding or collapsible buttstock out of the US. The rle about shipping a fixed stock out of the US is nuts too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PDC Custom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is the US State Department that will not folding or collapsible buttstock out of the US. The rle about shipping a fixed stock out of the US is nuts too. </div></div>Boy I bet that ruling really cuts down on terrorism!
Can you buy a PDC or McCrees fixed stock, then on a separate order, order the hinged part?

Am in the UK (yes we still have some rights to firearms), have spoken with everyone in the Mc Cree camp and the whole "joint" is not allowed OS the US.

Will have a look at the others.
Yep the AICS is ghastly, the AI is world class, but the stock was designed the tea boy (and I hope got sacked for it). I am Mr Average and the thing is uncompfortable to use, the grip is designed for a circus freak.

Oh and yes, the war or terror is most truely being one by restrictive shipping to close allies. It's not my gov (their useless as well)but considering that 90% of the DOAs abroard are in roadside IEDs surely this is just daft?