• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SW AMMO UPDATE THREAD

Ok, great day here. We finished making all of the 220 winmag group buys, all are on the UPS truck but 3, they are boxed and ready to leave this place on Tuesday.

220 sub, blkout guys, we started the cutting process today, I am cutting brass tomorrow. We hope to have these order done as soon as the other half of the projos show up which is suppose to be Wednesday. We do have enough projos to cover half the orders now, so half of these will ship next week for sure.

Hope everyone has a great Long weekend and thank you for the support

Zach

Got my shipping notice on the win mag group but. Zach, thanks for coming back and communicating. It goes a long way.

Hello Zach,
Thanks for the communication, any time frame for the .308 175 SMK in Lapua Brass?
Thanks, looking forward to shooting the ammo!

The premium 308 is planned for next week. More towards the end, we are knocking out 220 winmag and blkout right now. We got a lot of really old orders out. We got a lot of momentum going right now, if we keep it up, we will have every ordered cleared in the next 3 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am about to shoot two matches this weekend with some of your 77gr smk ammo. My rifle likes it so I thought I would give it a try for my last EIC match for the year.

Last edited:
How is the wait on the 155 gr scenars loaded ammo?

I don't have this product scheduled yet, but I will do a run in about 3 weeks, it really depends on how well I knock out back orders. I have about 3k in projectiles and only 800 of these in the backlog.

I am about to shoot two matches this weekend with some of your 77gr smk ammo. My rifle likes it so I thought I would give it a try for my last EIC match for the year.

Let. Me know how you do

Glad to see you catching back up, I know the setbacks made it tough.

Is is still only SW stamped ammo that you'll reload? Not sure if that brass was what held you up or if you still offer it. I have a bunch of once fired brass left from a few big orders on your original group buy of 308 175 SMKs, can it be sent in to reload?

The ammo has been great, the steel and animals around here don't like it as much as I do though.

Glad to see you catching back up, I know the setbacks made it tough.

Is is still only SW stamped ammo that you'll reload? Not sure if that brass was what held you up or if you still offer it. I have a bunch of once fired brass left from a few big orders on your original group buy of 308 175 SMKs, can it be sent in to reload?

The ammo has been great, the steel and animals around here don't like it as much as I do though.
The reload service is a work in progress. Right now, only SWA, lapua, anything with no crimped primers. If you have crimped primer stuff, you can decamp it yourself and send it in. I have bought so many decamping pins, I was loosing money on that for a while.

After this weekend, we will be removing all products except for some blkout and 300 winmag. If you would like something that is currently on the webstore. Order it up. Probably be down for a couple months.

Couple of months? I was thinking of maybe getting some 308 175gn OTM in bulk. So if I dont order real soon then I wont be able to order till end of the year?

damnit, i didn't wanna force my order lol. Ugh, alright I will put something in soon.

Thanks agian SWA!!!!! You guys are awesome. I received all my orders and now time to go shoot. Just waiting on my custom .300 WM build.

SF,

Rudy

I see all the products are still on the site. Are we good to order or will they not be fulfilled for a few months?

Need a status on 300pieces of mk248 pulldown I ordered from you on the mk248 thread. I sent the payment on 9-16 I called and spoke with a lady at your office who was supposed to check and get back with me. I've sent you several pm's.

Just wanted to check the status on order #8444.

Thanks Zach.

This is in regards to order #7980 placed on 19 May. I was notified by SW that it had shipped on 11 September and given a tracking number but as of today, 7 October, the UPS website shows it as:
"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."
I have called and left messages, sent an email but no reply. If you could let me know where this is at I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance, Rick

Any update on the 175 SMK in Lapua brass from Feb? I received an email about a month ago saying my order has been processed/completed but I never received a shopping confirm or received the product?

Need a status on 300pieces of mk248 pulldown I ordered from you on the mk248 thread. I sent the payment on 9-16 I called and spoke with a lady at your office who was supposed to check and get back with me. I've sent you several pm's.

This is shipped and I did neck sized them for you free of charge. I say this cause no comment was made after the product was received.

I will check status of the orders requested tomorrow

Also, I have some things up for sale in the for sale section, needing money to fix my truck, high pressure oil pump went out. It was also vandalized while sitting in the back of the shop and some things taken out of it.

Thanks for the support.

Zach

Last edited:
checking on order #7940 for 10 boxes of 155 Scenar.

I was going to use this ammo at matches but have since switched to another caliber for my long gun, so I don't really need it anymore.

Any chance I can swap this for some 300 blackout subsonic and 300 blackout 145gr?

Could I get the status on order #8444? I have a class coming up and would like to plan accordingly. Thanks.