• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tacticool .22 Build **pic heavy**

Re: Tacticool .22 Build **pic heavy**

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S1erra1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks fellas,

Pygmycoho1, have you got any pic's mate? I'd love to see em, I find working with metal fairly easy but my skills are up to shit when it comes to timber.

longguntoter, Yes mate it's all 100% legal, It's basically just a tube gun style stock, Allthough I'm sure the boys in blue will be looking twice when I get my next safe inspection
smile.gif
</div></div>Safe inspection? I don't let cops look into my gun cabinet.

Thanks again all

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longguntoter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Safe inspection? I don't let cops look into my gun cabinet. </div></div>

We don't get a choice here mate
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S1erra1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks again all

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longguntoter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Safe inspection? I don't let cops look into my gun cabinet. </div></div>

We don't get a choice here mate
frown.gif
</div></div>

Just as long as that stock doesn't collapse you're right.

Also. How much would you make one of these for? and would it be available in lefty?

Sorry mate, been a bit busy lately, Adjustable LOP is legal here in QLD

I will be starting to make some more soon (setting up an Aircond workshop atm) what action are you chasing one for?

Yeah i'd have to have mine with a fixed buttstock. Damn victorian laws.

Probably a CZ 452 LeftHand.

Leave it with me mate, It could be a while yet for a CZ setup, I want to trail fit all components before they leave but I don't have a CZ.............yet

very nice, great skills why buy it if u can build it as my gpa used to say. again very cool set up.

Thanks mate.

I've actually got it appart at the moment, I think I'm guna redo the Cerakote OD green, then I might end up selling it to fund a CZ

How long have you been building weapons? Got pics of any others?

Well technically I'm not building weapons, I'm modifiying them
wink.gif

I'm working on a few more bits and pieces atm (AICS kit for MKII savages) but appart from bolt handles and muzzle brakes etc there's nothing much exciting to show for now.

I've only been playing with this stuff for a couple of years.

Solid work, wish I was capable of doing that myself.

Thanks guys

Just thought I'd share, I decided I wasn't real happy with the graphite black so I just finished giving it a lick of OD

P1040711.jpg

P1040713.jpg

P1040716.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Hoff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks amazing and i still want one for my cz lol </div></div>

I know mate, sorry it's taking soo long, I'm working on getting CNC'd
grin.gif
so that'll help

no problem, shoot me a pm with the specs you need to check if the action will fit. im using a cz452 scout "youth" action and not sure if there are any differences in specifications

Damn you! I wish I could do something awesome like that. OD green and black is my favorite color combination. AWESOME!