• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Taking odds on 'Oceangate the Movie'

How long before plans for the film to begin?

• Yesterday

• Tomorrow

• Next week

• Not until the parasites/lawyers get dont sucking whats left of the company dry.

• Not until the parasites insist on getting a cut of the profits.

• My camera is already rolling.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    How long before they announce filming to begin?

I already voted but, after thinking about it, the cameras were already rolling when they found debris.

I wonder if this was planned? There were some wealthy people on board.

Reactions: Maggot
    I dunno but I cannot imagine how terrifying it was for those people. Its truly sad.
    Unless there was a lot of warnings (aka cracking sounds), they never knew they died. Their synapses were collapsed and their entire bodies were reduced to the size of a twinkie in about a hundredth of a second.

Sirhr

Reactions: JLP83 and Maggot
    It's the sequel to Titanic. James Cameron probably put out a casting call.

The real question is how diverse will the cast be....... with hollywoods current trend of revisionism. Dylan Mulvaney as Stockton Rush?

Netflix baby. Explorers are gonna all be black or Hispanic, whitey made the submersible know it would kill his dark skinned brothers. There is also a tranny and two had white wives so they died knowing what good pussy was like.

USCG failed to save them cause whitey ran the boat. Or maybe we get to watch them implode in CG.

Trailer should be ready in a week or two. Spike Lee directs, Common stars as the boat captain.

I smell another flop from Hollywood they will have to have the cast of gender affirming characters that just did not exist and still don't . a woman hero that preaches to the homo phobic white males on how to save those stuck in the sub and add a meg just so they can get Jason Statham to add star power .

giphy.gif

Unless there was a lot of warnings (aka cracking sounds), they never knew they died. Their synapses were collapsed and their entire bodies were reduced to the size of a twinkie in about a hundredth of a second.

Sirhr
    While true the lead up to it......esoecially if power failed.....complete and utter darkness

While true the lead up to it......esoecially if power failed.....complete and utter darkness
    From the sounds of it they were on the decent down talking to the mother ship then radio silence. Add in the fact that the navy heard the sound of the implosion right around the time they lost contact it’s pretty safe to say they were talking to each other and then they were talking to their respective gods in a millisecond.

Hope they don’t leave out the part that Pedo Joe knew when it imploded and held the info until after Hunter’s plea deal. They’ll put it in the movie, right?

Back when I was working in the oilfield, I was shown a safety training film that depicted some of the hazards of industrial accidents. One of the accidents the film showed was the Byford Dolphin incident. That's where a diving de-compression facility on an offshore oil rig had a catastrophic breech due to operator error. Pictures of the remains of the divers who were killed are easy to find if you search "Byford Dolphin", and it's not pretty to look at. The horrific aftermath of that incident is the result of a pressure difference of "only" 9 atmospheres. The OceanGate submersible imploded at a depth where it was subjected to at least a couple hundred atmospheres of pressure. So yeah, instant death. Any sound involved in the vessel failure probably didn't have time to reach the occupant's eardrums before their entire bodies were atomized. That's also why their bodies won't be recovered - they simply don't exist anymore. Any movie that depicts this tragedy in a realistic manner will simply have the camera go black in a single frame at the moment of failure.

How much would a ticket be for a movie 18 minutes long?

If there's a straight white guy on board, It'll be his fault

He'll misgender someone and the psi buildup will blow the walls outward. Huge plot twist for those who thought it imploded

• Haha
    Reactions: Im2bent