• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas mall shooting

Eye witness on news said shooter was impersonating a police officer. News hasn't confirmed.

This shit would stop if they wouldn’t make them famous. These lonely losers didn’t do shit in life so they want to be known in death it’s pretty simple.

Don’t put their name out, post pictures their nameless corpse to be mocked and ridiculed. show people what happens when you want to be a stupid fuck and go after innocents because you suck at life, cremate the body in secret then flush it down a sink/toilet let them disappear from existence.

If they aren’t allowed to become infamous they won’t keep doing it, the media is partially to blame for all the shootings.
^^^^This^^^^
I would add that if taken alive, anonymous but public hangings. No infamy in death, no posting their manifesto, no pics, no name, just string em up. It will slow way down.

This is the exact type of stuff the cartels do in Mexico to keep people afraid of them.
It’s also a way to gain land control. Scare the local inhabitants off and you can walk in and call it your own. Here is a hint, quit letting fuckers cross the border! Build the fucking wall. They’ve already invaded some considerable mileage inland. Is the wall the full answer? No, but it’s a start. And we already paid for the shit that was lining the border years ago. It was just sitting there waiting. It’s all no doubt stolen or destroyed now and we will have to pay for it all over again cause of these stupid people we have in office. Get the shit done. There is no wrong in having a country with borders.

So every motherfucker with that tattoo should be fucking drawn and quartered. Like sending messages? Works both ways. The police and government can't deal with the problem? This is how vigilantes get started.
That’s exactly how they get started. I’m afraid that the people have already lost confidence in their government my man. It’s sad but the writing is on the wall and has been for awhile. At the very least the wall would help slow the flow somewhat so that the police and feds can do their jobs a little easier. There is no easy fix to any of this. But it seems to me that the powers that he have no interest in slowing the flow. Hell there is a shitload of people that just walk across the northern border as well. It ain’t just the south.

That’s exactly how they get started. I’m afraid that the people have already lost confidence in their government my man. It’s sad but the writing is on the wall and has been for awhile. At the very least the wall would help slow the flow somewhat so that the police and feds can do their jobs a little easier. There is no easy fix to any of this. But it seems to me that the powers that he have no interest in slowing the flow. Hell there is a shitload of people that just walk across the northern border as well. It ain’t just the south.
This is the start of what had been happening in Europe.

Y’all should really do a little research before blindly posting bullshit.

It’s the city of Dallas logo with the shitty leaves/plant replaced with Texas, it’s stands for Dirty Dirty Dallas it’s just the hip hop scene there not a gang logo. That’s like saying everyone’s with an astros tattoo has a gang tattoo because some gangs tattoo a similar star on themselves.

Last edited:
This is the start of what had been happening in Europe.
Want to elaborate?

It’s the city of Dallas logo with the shitty leaves/plant replaced with Texas, it’s stands for Dirty Dirty Dallas it’s just the hip hop scene there not a gang logo. That’s like saying everyone’s with an astros tattoo has a gang tattoo because some gangs tattoo a similar star on themselves.
Don’t matter to me what his tatt is. I still want the wall. We got a problem. Again, a nation with borders isn’t a bad thing.

I stand corrected. I hope I didn't cause too much upsettedness for you and your homies in the Dallas Hip Hop scene. Good to know.

Want to elaborate?

Don’t matter to me what his tatt is. I still want the wall. We got a problem. Again, a nation with borders isn’t a bad thing.
Sure, a few years ago illegals from the Middle East and Africa started coming into Europe aided by NGOs, and then it turned into a flood with European leadership putting them in high class hotels while their own poor citizens were living in squalor. That same illegal flood is now starting here at a much higher rate than in the past.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I stand corrected. I hope I didn't cause too much upsettedness for you and your homies in the Dallas Hip Hop scene. Good to know.
Don't like Dallas or much hip hop, hate retards trying to be the first to post some bullshit they found with zero evidence. That's exactly what the MSM does and y'all bitch about it.

keep trying to save face with your shitty comeback attempts with again zero evidence.

Don't like Dallas or much hip hop, hate retards trying to be the first to post some bullshit they found with zero evidence. That's exactly what the MSM does and y'all bitch about it.

keep trying to save face with your shitty comeback attempts with again zero evidence.
We could probably all stand to slow our roll a bit, especially with highly emotional situations like this. It’s a terrible situation regardless of who or what the shooter was affiliated with.

I posted a picture from a tweet is saw. You came back at me a little shitty. So I replied a little shitty.

How is this? I apologize. I'm sorry.

Sure, a few years ago illegals from the Middle East and Africa started coming into Europe aided by NGOs, and then it turned into a flood with European leadership putting them in high class hotels while their own poor citizens were living in squalor. That same illegal flood is now starting here at a much higher rate than in the past.
Ah yes. I’m familiar. Didn’t know exactly what you were referring to so I had to ask. I don’t think people really have a clue how bad the flood is here. And it’s far from just people from the south of our border.

Reactions: 232593
Ah yes. I’m familiar. Didn’t know exactly what you were referring to so I had to ask. I don’t think people really have a clue how bad the flood is here. And it’s far from just people from the south of our border.
I’ve been hearing from some reliable sources that there are ALOT of CHICOMS coming across. That’s going to be a problem.

I posted a picture from a tweet is saw. You came back at me a little shitty. So I replied a little shitty.

How is this? I apologize. I'm sorry.
Reread my last post again, it's pretty easy to understand.

You're stupid for reposting another stupid persons post without looking into it which pushes a narrative you have no clue about.

You know how I know? I smelled bullshit and did a web search like someone with common sense.

This is the exact type of stuff the cartels do in Mexico to keep people afraid of them.
Unfortunately we might be seeing Cartel violence coming on this side of the border...pure speculation on my part... but definitely worth some thought.

Reactions: JR_77
"Multiple sources say this is the home where the suspected shooter lived along with his parents.
The agents have been inside talking to his family. They have also asked for a translator."

Put your tin foil hat on. Perhaps they used that tatt to throw people off...😂

C04B1177-D0E5-43DE-8351-748D6A13ABD4.jpeg
8B315DE0-CBC7-4E4B-889F-069C6B312D84.png

"Undocumented". Except someone knows who they are since they are on lists getting tons of money - more than our vets or seniors.
What is this undocumented you speak of.

In order to be “un” or “Il” there has to be the illusion of some sort of sanction for not being documented or legal.

Took my son to get his learners driving permit yesterday.

We got shot down.

He was asked to bring three documents.

1.social security card
2. Birth certificate
3. Proof of residence

Social security card was fine.

Rejected his birth cert because it was issued by the hospital, embossed by a notary even, but wasn’t the one from the city.

Rejected my home electric bill-he needs something specific to him and my being his adult guardian paying the utility bills on the home he lives in doesn’t cut it.

In June, based on the passed vote referendum in November, which I doubt actually passed, RMV will allow “Il”legals to get licenses.

You think they will get sent home without one because of paperwork?

What is this undocumented you speak of.

In order to be “un” or “Il” there has to be the illusion of some sort of sanction for not being documented or legal.

Took my son to get his learners driving permit yesterday.

We got shot down.

He was asked to bring three documents.

1.social security card
2. Birth certificate
3. Proof of residence

Social security card was fine.

Rejected his birth cert because it was issued by the hospital, embossed by a notary even, but wasn’t the one from the city.

Rejected my home electric bill-he needs something specific to him and my being his adult guardian paying the utility bills on the home he lives in doesn’t cut it.

In June, based on the passed vote referendum in November, which I doubt actually passed, RMV will allow “Il”legals to get licenses.

You think they will get sent home without one because of paperwork?
Since most of the illegals have different papers for different things they can provide documentation for at least three different identities.
My wife does the payroll for a factory. One actually came in and complained about not getting her unemployment when she was laid off. My wife asked for her id and looked it up. She told the illegal that according to the payroll she never worked there. The illegal pulled out another id and said that she worked there with this name.

^^^^This^^^^
I would add that if taken alive, anonymous but public hangings. No infamy in death, no posting their manifesto, no pics, no name, just string em up. It will slow way down.
Perhaps.

I bet tying them to a post and skinning them alive would work even better. Some people obviously don’t value their own lives and death isn’t enough of a deterrent. Everyone has a threshold for pain.

Reactions: BKSSNIPER
Nine dead, seven pronounced at scene. Three still in critical/surgery at local trauma hospitals. Four in stable condition.

This will be all about the gun, not the shooter.

Yup, it does seem like the frequency of these events is increasing but that could just be recency bias and not factual.

Wish that driver would have just hit the gas and nailed that guy with his car.

Unfortunately we might be seeing Cartel violence coming on this side of the border...pure speculation on my part... but definitely worth some thought.

We may see cartel violence but why would the cartels bring that kind of attention to themselves. At the end of the day, they are trying to make money. I doubt this has anything to do with a cartel and more to do with a mentally ill individual having a gun...probably groomed or influenced by somebody/something.

It's not just illegals, though any moron knows that a mass of any foreign people flooding into a new country causes major problems. We are not capable of telling the damn truth about ANYTHING. Everything is a lie now and it's caused/causing all kinds of societal problems. This make believe "anything can be whatever you want" ideology is the problem, because it isn't true. The truth is always still there, and we are experiencing side effects of all the lies. "We don't need God", "you can be anything or anyone you want to be", "a country shouldn't have borders", "everyone is the same", "it's all whiteys fault", the government should provide a minimum standard of living", "we should kill babies out of convenience ", take from the responsible and give to the irresponsible ", ect, ect... it's just all lies all the time and the truth is deemed bad. All kinds of completely unrealistic expectations are created and they won't ever hold up.... then comes the fall out.

I'm pretty sure you have to go to the county courthouse and the county you were born in to get a birth certificate.
Do yourself a favor and get two or three copies while you're there.

cause of these stupid people we have in office. Get the shit done. There is no wrong in having a country with borders.
1) they aren’t dumb
2) you can’t have one world government with borders and any national pride / nationalism

Yall sone dumb mfers thar don’t like trump.

He was the only one that wasn’t inline with the cut America to shreds strategy

@Maggot is there some history with you two that we don’t know about? It actually says touch my cock and fuck your mother, bastard.
That was for the shooter not the OP. And it also translates to "Play", but is loosely used as "Suck" my dick.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Toca su verga? Eres maricon? Que bestia! Hey everybody! Maggot is a faggot. He just asked me to touch his dick!
I think the faggortry is in youre head. I was addressing the shooter, not you. Seems youre a bit touchy on the subject. Where did Joe touch you?