• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas mall shooting

Are malls even still a thing?

I don't think I've been in one in a decade or more. Unless a Cabela's counts.

Sirhr

Well, the place where the shooting happened was more of a strip mall than an actual mall. Going to malls as a kid was always a treat. I grew up in a rural town in CA and traveling to a mall was like going to Disneyland.

“Federal agents will likely spend days -- or even weeks -- going through all of the suspected shooter's belongings, computers, phones and anything else they can find to determine a possible motive in the shooting.”

So from the article local PD computer system is down since Wed. from ransom attack. They are unable to even check previous calls to suspects residence. Their IT security was probably above average. Who could have done that? Who could quickly fix it, but isn’t? Local PD far more likely to tell true narrative should they discover it. Like the last one, 5 times deported illegal.

Feds were there really fast and in full control of information, why?

We’ll never know the real truth, that seems to be Fed’s purpose these days. Control information, protect the agenda, protect themselves.

It’s not tinfoil, it’s logic. There is a long track record. Anyone who still thinks otherwise is either willfully naive or a fucking moron.

I’m hopeful there’s a few good agents left, but most likely have been vetted out from participating in these .gov protection assignments. The corruption is ripe.

“If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy I could have won”
Mumford and Sons

“Federal agents will likely spend days -- or even weeks -- going through all of the suspected shooter's belongings, computers, phones and anything else they can find to determine a possible motive in the shooting.”

So from the article local PD computer system is down since Wed. from ransom attack. They are unable to even check previous calls to suspects residence. Their IT security was probably above average. Who could have done that? Who could quickly fix it, but isn’t? Local PD far more likely to tell true narrative should they discover it. Like the last one, 5 times deported illegal.

We’ll never know the real truth, that seems to be Fed’s purpose these days. Control information, protect the agenda, protect themselves.

It’s not tinfoil, it’s logic. There is a long track record. Anyone who still thinks otherwise is either willfully naive or a fucking moron.

I’m hopeful there’s a few good agents left, but most likely have been vetted out from participating in these .gov protection assignments. The corruption is ripe.

Mumford and Sons

Illegal alien

That stick is way up your ass.
It was a FUCKING JOKE!! And you went off the deep end.
When you get that box. You can stand on it to kiss my ass.
Oh, okay.

You know, as a comedian, you are a decent sharpshooter.

I was going to make a crack about how someone needs a nap, as a joke. But, again, I think it helps to think about the audience.

Reactions: vortexyz

Mumford and Sons

----------
----------

What that really means: "The Democrat Party Secret Police will spend days, even weeks combing through the shooter's electronic devices to remove any evidence of grooming and motivation by our agencies into carrying out the attack, and remove any evidence of leftist tendencies and communist extremist beliefs he routinely adhered to".

Between the lines. And it ain't any conspiracy theory either. The fedgov has a history of grooming and inciting/supplying mentally challenged or extremely vulnerable individuals to carrying out deadly acts to further agendas. The ATF had done "Operation Fearless Distribution" in Milwaukee where undercover agents bought and sold guns and drugs and used a retarded guy to do street corner advertising for their "storefront". "Fearless Distribution" resulted in a quantity of full auto and semi auto weapons flooding the street and even into the hands of the Mexican cartels.

And don't forget that several known terrorists, including the Boston Marathon bombers, had already been on fed scrutiny for years before they somehow suddenly got a boost in brain cells enabling them to carry out an attack on the civilian population.

Blue Sky Country nails it. Again. From his posts about old weaponry, to much more current events and happenings. Local and global. Especially always encouraging everyone to carry some sort of weapon. I agree and hear you loud and clear Sir! The deception and obfuscation we face continues to grow as as so many institutions we may have trusted in the past continue to erode. If this pendejo (I enjoy reading the funny phrases put forth so far in Spanish by members...English....still the official language here..?) was here illegally, the question becomes where he got the firearms? The photos seem to depict that he carried several mags and looked prepared with the chest rig. But...who knows...

What it the ultimate goal of this madness lately? From the scamdemic, to fruitcakes trying to recruit children into abhorrent behavior or lifestyles, horrible economic conditions, bizarre laws and criminals slapped on the wrist.....the list goes on.....I would say think long term....decades from now for the plan to really unfold. Even a trip to the grocery store, if you can afford it, has become a roll of the dice. In conclusion....I thought everyone in Texas was armed to the teeth..?

What it the ultimate goal of this madness lately? From the scamdemic, to fruitcakes trying to recruit children into abhorrent behavior or lifestyles, horrible economic conditions, bizarre laws and criminals slapped on the wrist.....the list goes on

I think the goal is to make people welcome a police state. Build a whole bunch of big new prisons, lots more weapons for law enforcement to keep you safe etc.

Reread my last post again, it's pretty easy to understand.

You're stupid for reposting another stupid persons post without looking into it which pushes a narrative you have no clue about.

You know how I know? I smelled bullshit and did a web search like someone with common sense.
You are awesome.

It's a full time job being you.

Thanks again.

I did a web search like someone with common sense.

What are the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder?​

Use the acronym “SPECIAL ME” to remember the nine signs of NPD.
SPECIAL ME
  1. Sense of self-importance
  2. Preoccupation with power, beauty, or success
  3. Entitled
  4. Can only be around people who are important or special
  5. Interpersonally exploitative for their own gain
  6. Arrogant
  7. Lack empathy
  8. Must be admired
  9. Envious of others or believe that others are envious of them

You are awesome.

Thanks again.

SPECIAL ME
  3. Entitled
  6. Arrogant
  7. Lack empathy
  8. Must be admired

Sounds like AKMike is my Ex.

Back sort of on topic, not that I'm feeling all conspiratorial, but I did by tin foil in bulk at Costco.

With the hate I see for pro gun people, nothing would surprise me as to what the left would stoop to. I try to be reasonable, intellectual, thinking.

But I'm outta gas. Fuckers are setting us up.

Keep your powder dry

Blue Sky Country nails it. Again. From his posts about old weaponry, to much more current events and happenings. Local and global. Especially always encouraging everyone to carry some sort of weapon. I agree and hear you loud and clear Sir! The deception and obfuscation we face continues to grow as as so many institutions we may have trusted in the past continue to erode. If this pendejo (I enjoy reading the funny phrases put forth so far in Spanish by members...English....still the official language here..?) was here illegally, the question becomes where he got the firearms? The photos seem to depict that he carried several mags and looked prepared with the chest rig. But...who knows...

What it the ultimate goal of this madness lately? From the scamdemic, to fruitcakes trying to recruit children into abhorrent behavior or lifestyles, horrible economic conditions, bizarre laws and criminals slapped on the wrist.....the list goes on.....I would say think long term....decades from now for the plan to really unfold. Even a trip to the grocery store, if you can afford it, has become a roll of the dice. In conclusion....I thought everyone in Texas was armed to the teeth..?
Some of us are.

You are awesome.

Thanks again.

SPECIAL ME
  3. Entitled
  6. Arrogant
  7. Lack empathy
  8. Must be admired
Fuck off Mate! This describes myself and 90% of us on the Hide. You have some nerve posting shit like this...

• Haha
Reactions: 1911hombre
You are awesome.

Thanks again.

SPECIAL ME
  3. Entitled
  6. Arrogant
  7. Lack empathy
  8. Must be admired
You really like this posting bullshit without evidence. You're showing arrogance by not being able to be told you're wrong and you have to deflect on top of it.

Little doodle of you although it should look more whiny "no one can tell me I'm wrong, I'm never wrong...hmmph"
IMG_6309.JPG

How dare I smell bullshit and call it out, more so after it was said everyone with that tattoo should be killed...you're starting shit and you know ZERO about what you're posting and still trying to save face...talk about arrogance.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 232593
Report this morning is that a Good Guy with a Gun took him down, not a Cop. So a good guy was ignoring the no weapons sign and enjoying his God given right of self preservation.

Report this morning is that a Good Guy with a Gun took him down, not a Cop. So a good guy was ignoring the no weapons sign and enjoying his God given right of self preservation.
The stories today say it was a cop and he radioed "I got him down".

Got a link?

You really like this posting bullshit without evidence. You're showing arrogance by not being able to be told you're wrong and you have to deflect on top of it.

Little doodle of you although it should look more whiny "no one can tell me I'm wrong, I'm never wrong...hmmph"
View attachment 8136403

How dare I smell bullshit and call it out, more so after it was said everyone with that tattoo should be killed...you're starting shit and you know ZERO about what you're posting and still trying to save face...talk about arrogance.

I apologized after you corrected me. You couldn't let it go.

The Narcissistic Behavior Definition was describing the shooter not you. But you had to go there. I guess I was wrong again.

I apologized after you corrected me. You couldn't let it go.

The Narcissistic Behavior Definition was describing the shooter not you. But you had to go there. I guess I was wrong again.
You're full of shit lol. You said nothing connecting the shooter with narcissism. You talked about me, repeated what I said about common sense which connected the beginning and end of the comment.

Give me a fucking break this isn't an apology it's a snarky comment trying to save face.

"I stand corrected.(could have just stopped here, but fuck it lets act like a twat...) I hope I didn't cause too much upsettedness for you and your homies in the Dallas Hip Hop scene. Good to know."

Reactions: DuneBoer
You're full of shit lol. You said nothing connecting the shooter with narcissistism. You talked about me, repeated what I said about common sense which connected the beginning and end of the comment.

Give me a fucking break.
If the shoe fits.....

If the shoe fits.....
Once again, deflection.

Very cowardly of you to start shit when told you're wrong after you call for people to be killed, back peddle, deflect, and play victim.

You keep replying so I'm going to keep calling out your bullshit.

36EB0D4B-1938-4F73-95AB-5BAC07D344A9.jpeg

This mall is owned by Simon Properties and on their website it states “No Weapons.”

Multiple people on Twitter have stated they have been to Allen Premium Outlets mall and there are “No Weapons/Guns Allowed” posted everywhere.

If I was one of the families who lost a loved one I would sue there ass off for restricting my right to carry.

Texas legislature needs to gut these stupid “Gun Free Zones” law or flip the script and write a new law that says if you choose to have a Gun Free Zone at your business/church then you can get sued if a shooting takes place on your property and you did not allow employees, customers, relatives, vendors to carry a firearm if they so choose.

View attachment 8136426

This mall is owned by Simon Properties and on their website it states “No Weapons.”

Multiple people on Twitter have stated they have been to Allen Premium Outlets mall and there are “No Weapons/Guns Allowed” posted everywhere.

If I was one of the families who lost a loved one I would sue there ass off for restricting my right to carry.

Texas legislature needs to gut these stupid “Gun Free Zones” law or flip the script and write a new law that says if you choose to have a Gun Free Zone at your business/church then you can get sued if a shooting takes place on your property and you did not allow employees, customers, relatives, vendors to carry a firearm if they so choose.
To be fair if it's only "no weapons/guns" and not a properly placed penal code(which are stupid)it's not lawful, it looks good to morons who don't know anything and they can say "we had signs" in court.

Reactions: NoDopes and JR_77
we break from the docking to bring you a name:

Mauricio Garcia. *(Citizenship Unknown yet--Parents required translator--anyone who has ever lived in DFW knows there is a large illegal community)

And despite all the evidence to the contrary--large MSM specualtion of his ties to wait for it:

White Supremecy.

I'm gonna go mow the lawn now.

Last edited:
To be fair if it's only "no weapons/guns" and not a properly placed penal code(which are stupid)it's not lawful, it looks good to morons who don't know anything and they can say "we had signs" in court.
i think if you have a policy to prohibit law abiding people from having a gun, you should be responsible for enforcing that policy on everyone.

Mumford and Sons

I’ve hired some folks from Dallas IT. They were glad to get out and said it was a ticking time bomb. They had little hygiene, no modern endpoint protection, never patched anything. It was an open shit pile waiting for flies.

So your post is full of shit, too.

I wonder if you are just a despair troll paid by either BHO or the CCP?

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
View attachment 8136426

I was there a month ago and carried my full sized 1911 and two mags. It’s an open walking mall with massive crowds of families and kids. All well behaved.

Thank God Allen PD was there.

The stories today say it was a cop and he radioed "I got him down".

Got a link?
Came from Zerohedge, sometimes it is good info sometimes shit or just bad writing.

I’ve hired some folks from Dallas IT. They were glad to get out and said it was a ticking time bomb. They had little hygiene, no modern endpoint protection, never patched anything. It was an open shit pile waiting for flies.

So your post is full of shit, too.

I wonder if you are just a despair troll paid by either BHO or the CCP?

No it’s not.

One statement out of the whole post. “ Their IT security was probably above average” fine strike that.

Apparently you did not comprehend anything else. You sound like one of those stupid smart people.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Dallas PD IT security was a mess.

The timing is still suspect. Fed could unfuck their computers if they wanted to. It’s either a convenient coincidence for Feds who want complete control of information, or?

Why is only FBI & ATF inside at the 2 locations while Dallas PD is left outside to manage media etc? That is what has been reported.

It’s the Fed response I’m questioning not Allen PD. Did that trigger a lefty nerve?

I agree that local PD reacted quickly and appropriately. It also appears they have been shut out of the investigation. Any semblance of truth we get will come from local PD or media that still do actual investigative reporting.

Maybe consider skipping the next booster.

My CCP handler told me your Dem. heroes have been lying to you.

So the guy has obvious tatts on his hand, that are apparently something related to the rapper scene in Dallas yet the news is now coming out and reporting that we are supposed to believe he has ties to white supremacists? Yeah, makes perfect sense.

Reactions: mtrmn
It’s South American vernacular. Not Puerto Rican.
Most of mine comes from association with Mexicans, not PR's. Limited experience of SA. I do love the Barcelona spanish, though, almost musical compared tot he New World lingo.

Tango blast uses a star, again it’s a ghetto Dallas tattoo
He also clearly Hispanic looking fo me, has the tatt that you pointed out and what it’s associated with, we know his family doesn’t hablo engles, yet the media is pushing the narrative that he is a white supremacist. Makes perfect sense don’t it? As usual, none of this makes any sense.