• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

That's a HARD NO -- on Globalist DeSantis.

Not saying the guy is bad, he just isn't what most think he is... At least have eyes wide open going in and its easier to understand the mechanics after.. Big money is behind Desantis.

Follow the money.. If someone bought you a car or a house? Don't think they don't have ulterior motives (Most times). How about a founded Presidential Campaign? Millions if not a Billion Dollars. Don't think its all for fun.
Exactly. I just saw this this morning.

Is DeSantis darkening Florida's sunny open-records laws?​

1678722582661.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › sunshine-week-ron-desa...

3 hours ago — Florida's law making government records open to public inspection dates to 1909, long before similar measures emerged in many other states.

In other words: Welcome to the police-state; welcome to over-reaching government tyranny. It's here, and like any other government program or tax, it never goes away. In my lifetime it appears to have been started, or at least advanced, by Obama, with his IRS scandal. Now, all of the federal agencies, run by democrats, seem to be in on it in various nefarious ways.
And I kind of think it goes back farther than that. Like before Lincoln. What became the Federal Reserve had approached him about selling currency and he said he wanted to print US dollar bills. He was shot next to his wife, in the head, in public.

Later, Pres JFK planned on doing away with the Fed and he was shot next to his wife, in the head, in public.

Pres. Reagan had seriously flirted with getting rid of the Fed. They did not have time to replace his SS detail, so, he survived.

And I kind of think it goes back farther than that. Like before Lincoln. What became the Federal Reserve had approached him about selling currency and he said he wanted to print US dollar bills. He was shot next to his wife, in the head, in public.

Later, Pres JFK planned on doing away with the Fed and he was shot next to his wife, in the head, in public.

Pres. Reagan had seriously flirted with getting rid of the Fed. They did not have time to replace his SS detail, so, he survived.
A good lesson in:

DONT FUCK WITH THE MONEY (Because it represents power and control, and those with it intend to keep it, and fuck you.).

Say what you want but actions speak louder than words.
Trump was NO friend to the 2A when he was in power.
Trump was not all that interested in constitutional freedoms, including the 2A and due process.
Trump did manage to get one tax cut pushed through and he did manage to get a bunch of not terrible judges into the judiciary.

DeSantis has actually gotten a lot done on what he promised and managed to roll back a lot of the left wing B.S.
He got the job done in the legislature by knowing how to work the levers of power properly.

Trump is pushing 80 he needs to ride off into the sunset and enjoy his mythical status to have a comfortable life being somewhat relevant in politics.
I'm sure he could cut a deal to have folks stop bothering him in exchange for not trying to upset the primary applecart.
Some reading material... but when regulation is cut so are taxes.. Costs of production goes down and so on.

A good lesson in:

DONT FUCK WITH THE MONEY (Because it represents power and control, and those with it intend to keep it, and fuck you.).
Trump went nowhere near the Fed, so they have left him alone. However, I also think the only reason he is still alive is because he has his own team of mercs who keep an eye on him and the SS. By the way, all presidents get SS for life.

I'm listening to BardsFM | Ep2082_BardsFM - The Illusion of Nation States on Podbean, check it out!

I tittered with glee when he was at CPAC after the 2020 election and people asked him if he would run again. He said, "Sure, I can run and win a third time."

Then YouTube took that video down.

But I have disagreed with Trump on a few major things and I think he was just trying to placate the statists and it didn't help.

The bump stock ban. That did not assauge anyone and serves no purpose. Someone go ahead and prove me wrong and I will happily admit it. Show me a gun crime before or since Vegas 2017 that involved a bump stock.

Then, he talked about seizing guns from people. Seize first, due process later. Wrong, man. Or, at least, that is what we are told he said.

The media are lust lying liars who lie a lot.
I noticed very early on that Trump could play both sides of a crowd...

Remember the destruction of the Syrian airbase?

That was a total compromise. I knew people who were jumping for joy... we were going to kick Assad's ass. And others who were absolutely sure we were going to get drawn into yet another middle east quagmire.

But he bombed the airbase and that was it. He could tell folks on one side that he showed Assad who was boss... And he could tell everyone on the other side that he didn't drag us into another mid east conflict.

It was a half measure to satisfy both sides. And politically it was brilliant. Love him or hate him, the man knew exactly how to play both sides of the crowd... Except maybe the extreme fringe at either end.

I also think the bump stock ban and "guns first/due process later" were calculated attempts at the same thing... I believe the plan for both of those was to make leftist critics look bad because he "did something." But he fully expected the courts to slap them down when challenged. Then he could shrug his shoulders and say, "Well, I did what I could" while winking to everyone on the right.

Mike

Reactions: Ronws
As far as the WEF/NWO...

Am I concerned? Absolutely. They are in a position to exert more control over the human race than any other tyrants in recorded history.

But they will fail and their empire will collapse. Aside from reading "the Book" and knowing how the movie ends... It is statistically impossible to maintain the level of control they're seeking.

Human nature is a double edged sword. It has caused untold death and suffering... And it has freed slaves from chains. It's written into our genetic code, you can't get around it. Hubris and paranoia do the job every time... Ask the caesars, Hitler, Stalin, etc... Eventually you either cut your own throat or put yourself in the position someone else will... Or you just get old, feeble, and die.

Even without divine intervention, they're doomed. It might take a century, but in the end it will still crumble and collapse.

The old saying is, "The devil is in the details." But God is also in the details... That was H.G. Wells' point in War of the Worlds... The martians were unstoppable, except by the tiniest detail they couldn't even see.

"Man proposes. God disposes."

Mike

Reactions: fpgt72
Isnt that like sayng that gun manufacturers should be held liable for crimes committed with a firearm?
No, the vax should have went through the same safety standards all new medications are required to follow.

Project “warp speed” was unnecessary.

The groundwork has been laid, this will come back to haunt. Just like the Patriot Act.

DeSantis cant run for goverrnor of florida again due to term limits.

This is his second term and is done in 2024
Umm… no. 4 year Terms. Voted in 2022.

He’s in the office until January 2027.

Are you one of these newly educated Americans where math is racist?

662EC1DE-14E6-479F-B810-B42BD2B19C09.jpeg

Last edited:
That doesn't mean you don't plan on voting any longer does it?

People don’t vote. Not me, not you, not anyone. It’s nothing more than live action role playing. Complete with props (ballots and yard signs) and take home prizes (your little sticker). Fucking community theater where everyone gets a lead role. Then you brag to your imaginary friends on Facebook that you pretended to vote for the socially acceptable candidate. The charade continues while the counting drama percolates and we the people are sufficiently outraged. Enough so we take out another loan and go buy shit to impress friends we don’t have.

No, the vax should have went through the same safety standards all new medications are required to follow.

The groundwork has been laid, this will come back to haunt. Just like the Patriot Act.
Easy to say 3 years later.. You have to remember.. they lied about trials and everything involved with them... You would have done the same.. No one knew anything and Mike Pence Headed it... The so called Christian.. Hmm

Easy to say 3 years later.. You have to remember.. they lied about trials and everything involved with them... You would have done the same.. No one knew anything and Mike Pence Headed it... The so called Christian.. Hmm
No I wouldn't have done the same. "Hard no" to stay on topic. Lots of us knew what we were dealing with pretty much right from the initial wave of cases in Apr/May 2020.

We also were acutely aware of the lack of trials in real time, because we read the actual data and not social media reports of it. You say they lied, and of course the media did, but you could have informed yourself with a bit of time invested. The trials included almost no high risk population. They also eliminated the control just weeks in and gave everyone the vax. On initial approval there was a clear opt out for those who were or may become pregnant. Once they realized 70% of healthcare workers are females of child bearing age the ACOG waved a magic wand and said it is safe in pregnancy with zero studies. Again, unheard of. These are evil tactics and those that were overseeing it knew full well what was going on.

I have plenty of history with associates and friends, I have been saying the same things since early 2020 and now it is a bit satisfying to hear them apologize and wonder how we knew so early. The reson is simple, We gather no knowledge from news or social media. I suggest everyone should learn to do the same, and make decisions on supporting politicians similarly.

Reactions: atomic41

You're conflating two separate things into one

Project warp speed to create vaccine candidates was a great idea.

FDA/CDC pushing to permit pharma to circumvent any significant testing didnt come from trump.....that was all a function of regulatory capture

FDA could have written in all sorts of monitoring/reporting requirements to gather data on adverse reactions in testing and mandate the release of test information......test information/results that pharma tried to hide for 70 years that courts eventually mandated

Remember that phama didnt announce they had vaccine's to test until AFTER the 2020 elections had already occurred.

Emergency Use Authorization is a mechanism that has existed for a very long time.....trump didnt create that

Emergency use auth was granted by FDA not Trump

Trump is far from perfect.....

Reactions: MJF
@264pr You beat me to it.. Put yourself in Trumps Shoes at the TIme with all the Advisors or let me put it this way... How many time has your wife/ Girlfriend conviced you She needed something that you didnt think she needed but in the end she got? When doom and gloom is Spiced in your ear from all the so called Professionals? Really? You would have been BBQ @ well done for not doing anything.. Catch 22.. Easy to quarterback after the fact..

Just beings Devils advocate on this is all.. I can see how it happened, Now to what extent it went is another story. I know its hard to be Perfect like some.. Trump is definitely not perfect but a Cut of Cloth this country needs right now. Desantis can wait in line or get crushed by Trump.. Pretty simple.

Reactions: fpgt72 and 264pr
I can pull up an Amazon order from 2003, access my wage and tax payments directly at the irs database for at least the last 15 years, but I cannot verify my vote was properly counted?
Like, even just for the last four years? One of the core foundations of the principles of democracy is unverifiable, in this day and age?
Na, that would be racist.

Things are going to get real interesting in the next few years….

Reactions: CaptNkllm
You're conflating two separate things into one

Project warp speed to create vaccine candidates was a great idea.

FDA/CDC pushing to permit pharma to circumvent any significant testing didnt come from trump.....that was all a function of regulatory capture

FDA could have written in all sorts of monitoring/reporting requirements to gather data on adverse reactions in testing and mandate the release of test information......test information/results that pharma tried to hide for 70 years that courts eventually mandated

Remember that phama didnt announce they had vaccine's to test until AFTER the 2020 elections had already occurred.

Emergency Use Authorization is a mechanism that has existed for a very long time.....trump didnt create that

Emergency use auth was granted by FDA not Trump

Trump is far from perfect.....
Once again, I voted for Trump twice. But he fugged up a ton of things.

Project Warp Speed facilitated the shortened testing, Project Warp Speed facilitated the use of the EUA. Full stop. Bolster your argument with facts in the future please. You are perfectly entitled to have the opinion in support of Operation Warp Speed but you cannot deny what it was or did.

Quote from 2020 (and this piece was critical of the policy as it was still Trump's at the time):
What did Operation Warp Speed do?
Operation Warp Speed (OWS) aims to deliver 300 million doses of a safe, effective vaccine for COVID-19 by January 2021, as part of a broader strategy to accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics (collectively known as countermeasures).

Conventional wisdom is that a vaccine for COVID-19 is at least 1 year away, but the organizers of a U.S. government push called Operation Warp Speed have little use for conventional wisdom. The project, vaguely described to date but likely to be formally announced by the White House in the coming days, will pick a diverse set of vaccine candidates and pour essentially limitless resources into unprecedented comparative studies in animals, fast-tracked human trials, and manufacturing. Eschewing international cooperation—and any vaccine candidates from China—it hopes to have 300 million doses by January 2021 of a proven product, reserved for Americans.

Those and other details, spelled out for Science by a government official involved with Warp Speed, have unsettled some vaccine scientists and public health experts. They're skeptical about the timeline and hope Warp Speed will complement, rather than compete with, ongoing COVID-19 vaccine efforts, including one announced last month by the National Institutes of Health (NIH). "Duplication only leads to infighting and slowing people down," says Nicole Lurie, former U.S. assistant secretary for preparedness and response, who advises the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI), a nonprofit funding and helping coordinate COVID-19 vaccine efforts. "The U.S., and others around the world, should be engaged in this competition against the virus, not against one another."

So as you can see, the entire policy was to DELIVER a vax by Jan 2021. Period. That is how the FDA was allowed to abbreviate the testing. EUA was always a part of "Operation Warp Speed" as there is NO OTHER means to approve a medication so quickly without it.

Half the country is already programmed to hate Trump for reasons they cannot explain. Support for Trump from me is not so blind that I have to automatically think everything he did was right.

Half the country is already programmed to hate Trump for reasons they cannot explain. Support for Trump from me is not so blind that I have to automatically think everything he did was right.
No one is saying everything he did was Perfect... We are all imperfect and make rash or wrong decisions. He would have been perscuted either direction sit was a loss either way.. Arm chairs would have said he failed had he done nothing.

To me it is what it is.. Not saying he is right or wrong because at the end of the day it is what it is.. Regroup figure it out and move forward.. Not saying ignore it as I think those in charge took advantage of the situation ie Faucci, Birk , Pence.. They led him down a path were he was to blame on any decision he made.

Why do you think they put the Death count on tv everyday and how many people tested for covid and not those who were affected and recovered or who were asymptomatic. It was a ploy from the start and he relied on to many people who had it out for the people of the world. That simple.

Think hard because he will be the nominee given anything drastic.

Reactions: 264pr

Project Warp Speed facilitated the shortened testing, Project Warp Speed facilitated the use of the EUA. Full stop. Bolster your argument with facts in the future please. You are perfectly entitled to have the opinion in support of Operation Warp Speed but you cannot deny what it was or did.

Quote from 2020 (and this piece was critical of the policy as it was still Trump's at the time):
What did Operation Warp Speed do?
Operation Warp Speed (OWS) aims to deliver 300 million doses of a safe, effective vaccine for COVID-19 by January 2021, as part of a broader strategy to accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics (collectively known as countermeasures).

Conventional wisdom is that a vaccine for COVID-19 is at least 1 year away, but the organizers of a U.S. government push called Operation Warp Speed have little use for conventional wisdom. The project, vaguely described to date but likely to be formally announced by the White House in the coming days, will pick a diverse set of vaccine candidates and pour essentially limitless resources into unprecedented comparative studies in animals, fast-tracked human trials, and manufacturing. Eschewing international cooperation—and any vaccine candidates from China—it hopes to have 300 million doses by January 2021 of a proven product, reserved for Americans.

Those and other details, spelled out for Science by a government official involved with Warp Speed, have unsettled some vaccine scientists and public health experts. They're skeptical about the timeline and hope Warp Speed will complement, rather than compete with, ongoing COVID-19 vaccine efforts, including one announced last month by the National Institutes of Health (NIH). "Duplication only leads to infighting and slowing people down," says Nicole Lurie, former U.S. assistant secretary for preparedness and response, who advises the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI), a nonprofit funding and helping coordinate COVID-19 vaccine efforts. "The U.S., and others around the world, should be engaged in this competition against the virus, not against one another."

So as you can see, the entire policy was to DELIVER a vax by Jan 2021. Period. That is how the FDA was allowed to abbreviate the testing. EUA was always a part of "Operation Warp Speed" as there is NO OTHER means to approve a medication so quickly without it.

Permit me to sum up response with two words

"Regulatory Capture"

Had certain individuals at FDA/CDC actually objectively looked at the adverse effects that were documented in pharma docs presented prior to EUA approval they never would have approved these drugs.

We know this because the courts forced pharma to release these documents despite their attempts/requests to seal the records for 70 ish years.......they KNEW the facts in there didnt in any way, shape or form support approval for wde spread use.

And that has played out in the form of massive "excess deaths" in 2021/2022 with a strong correlation for hgher death rates in geographic regions with higher jab rates than areas that had lower jab rates ("Vaccine hesitancy")

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptNkllm
Umm… no. 4 year Terms. Voted in 2022.

He’s in the office until January 2027.

Are you one of these newly educated Americans where math is racist?

Doesnt really matter whether he's out in 2024 or jan of 2027

Hes term limited and cant run again for governor of florida

Doesnt really matter whether he's out in 2024 or jan of 2027

Hes term limited and cant run again for governor of florida
Yes it matters. He needs to finish his commitment to Florida, which ends in 2027, as he was just reelected. After that, if he wants to, which he has not even announced, he can run for president and I will support him. If he bails, he can eat a dick.

Yes it matters. He needs to finish his commitment to Florida, which ends in 2027, as he was just reelected. After that, if he wants to, which he has not even announced, he can run for president and I will support him. If he bails, he can eat a dick.

Hate to break it to you but he doesnt.....and if he's running for POTUS in 2024 and wins he's gonna have to resign

Hate to break it to you but he doesnt.....and if he's running for POTUS in 2024 and wins he's gonna have to resign
you didn’t even know when it’s term was up until I laid it out for you, don’t think you need to be giving me political advice.

He hasn’t even announced intentions to run

He is smart enough to know he needs to finish his term, people calling for him to run in 24 are not for smart. It would be a dumb move.

Stop listening to the media…

you didn’t even know when it’s term was up until I laid it out for you, don’t think you need to be giving me political advice.

He hasn’t even announced intentions to run

He is smart enough to know he needs to finish his term, people calling for him to run in 24 are not for smart. It would be a dumb move.

Stop listening to the media…

As I said before....doesnt matter when his term ends.....he's term limited and cant run again.....and he's free to resign any time he wants for any reason....and running for POTUS is reason no sane person is gonna take issue with

As I said before....doesnt matter when his term ends.....he's term limited and cant run again.....and he's free to resign any time he wants for any reason....and running for POTUS is reason no sane person is gonna take issue with
do you have a single digit IQ?

He has not said anything about running in 2024.

Please share where he has announced these intentions.

Or is it just shit you’re making up?

He would be a fool to announce he was running more than 18 months ahead of the election.....there's no benefit and lots of negatives to doing so

He's just running around the country doing events for just about any state GOP org that will have him and showing up at cpac/other places acting like he's gonna run and being included in every straw pole imaginable

He also hasnt said he WASNT running.....

If you want to bicker about "dumb shit" that is inconsequencial by all means have at it....you can have the last word

If he’s a shoe in to win wait till 2028.

If he bails and loses…. Thats dumb shit.

Biden pulled 81 million votes… he is not guaranteed a victory

Pull your head out of your ass him bailing on Florida would be a fucking win for the Democrats who’s going to replace him in Florida?

Any one who thinks De Santis should resign as governor, needs to take a look at Sarah Palin. She couldn't even win a house seat in 2022.

He is Positioning to Run.. Most everyone can see that.. Look back in the thread.. I posted a few links.

Reactions: 264pr
Any one who thinks De Santis should resign as governor, needs to take a look at Sarah Palin. She couldn't even win a house seat in 2022.
That was because of Ranked voting... Its corrupt and setup by Merkowski So should could eek out a win if she lost and look how it worked out..

81 million 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣fuck
Right... KEEP DeSantis in Florida until his term is up. If the Fix is in...like 81 million and he is a Washington outsider, he is fucked in a national race.

He is doing good things in Florida, let him finish. 2028 is his year.

Anyone who can't see this is mentally handicapped or a leftists in disguise who wants to Robb Florida of the best Governor we have had since I have lived here.

Right... KEEP DeSantis in Florida until his term is up. If the Fix is in...like 81 million and he is a Washington outsider, he is fucked in a national race.

He is doing good things in Florida, let him finish. 2028 is his year.

Anyone who can't see this is mentally handicapped or a leftists in disguise who wants to Robb Florida of the best Governor we have had since I have lived here.
I don't give two flying fucks who runs. We are not voting our way out of this shit. Quote the prophet, BUY MORE AMMO.

Reactions: MJF
Yes we all know the last election was rigged but if you don't vote you are a total fucking asshole and don't deserve to complain about it.
I’m with George Carlin on this one. The man who voted in criminals has no right to complain. Those who didn’t vote for them, on the other hand…..

I’m done voting. I stopped pretending the election of 2020. If you want to legitimize these criminals, go right ahead.

Reactions: gigamortis
Blah fuckin' blah blah blah.

DeSantis is certainly going to announce he seeks the Republican nomination for 2024 - wait about 15 minutes and he'll announce. The Florida Legislature ram rodded it so he does not have to resign to try and be President - if he fails, he's still governor of Florida.

Deal with it - he's gonna challenge Trump. Place your bets on who wins.....

VooDoo

Reactions: 338dude
Blah fuckin' blah blah blah.

DeSantis is certainly going to announce he seeks the Republican nomination for 2024 - wait about 15 minutes and he'll announce. The Florida Legislature ram rodded it so he does not have to resign to try and be President - if he fails, he's still governor of Florida.

Deal with it - he's gonna challenge Trump. Place your bets on who wins.....

VooDoo
Nobody wins. We are fucked!