• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DeSantis calls Trump supporters 'Listless vessels'

So where is all this “ evidence”

Saying and proving it are too different things, be sure to correlate them to how he lost Georgia.

Good luck!
I'm not going to spoon feed you links you precocious faggot. Links get posted in the Portajohn thread daily about this shit and that's just one place you can look and find it.

Have any of you political geniuses read the actual full text of his statement and not just react to bias edited versions on MSM?

I actually don't disagree with his statement and think that people are moronic who have personal loyalty to a fucking politician whose only loyalty is to themselves.

Read carefully and if you still object, have at it...but do so with full knowledge of what he actually said.

"So there will be people who are huge Trump supporters, like in Congress, who have incredibly liberal left-wing records that is really just atrocious, and yet they're viewed by some of these folks as like, really, really good," DeSantis said. "Then you have other people, you know, like a Congressman Chip Roy, who has endorsed me, Congressman Thomas Massie. These guys have records of principle fighting the swamp that are second to none. And yet, they will be attacked by some of these people and called RINOs. So it's just been totally detached from any type of substance."​
He continued, "And ultimately, a movement can't be about the personality of one individual. The movement has got to be about what are you trying to achieve on behalf of the American people? And that's got to be based in principle. Because if you're not rooted in principle, if all we are is listless vessels that are just supposed to follow whatever happens to come down the pike on Truth Social every morning, that's not going to be a durable movement."​
And then he flipped on sending weapons to Ukraine. REVEAL

Reactions: gigamortis
There was some strangeness in the Georgia 2022 election between the numbers for Kemp and the numbers for Walker

Arizona too

Look at the numbers for Hobbs and Yee.

Fraud? No idea, and not claiming it is.
There was some strangeness in the Georgia 2022 election between the numbers for Kemp and the numbers for Walker

Arizona too

Look at the numbers for Hobbs and Yee.

Fraud? No idea, and not claiming it is.
What trend? I’ll look at it. I’d love for there to be some glaring evidence.

The most solid thing i can find is the ballot dumping and trashing of mail ins by postal workers. But it never figured out a way to quantify the effect.

Reactions: 232593
Yawn.

Well there it is. It won't matter what you're presented with because your only purpose in this thread is to gaslight.
Aren’t you the guy that couldn’t even calculate the gross vehicle weight of a Toyota Tacoma…

You have no trouble shit post responding to me, but when I actually pressed to prove what you claim you got nothing

You’d probably find a picture of my dick in the Porta John before you found evidence of the fraud that you claim.

Jan 2027. The state legislature changed the law so he will not have to resign to run. This is the reason he lost my support. He took the job, he needs to finish.

Maybe Charlie Crist will run again. What is he now? Republican, Independent, Cross-Dresser?

Charlie has always been a cross dresser

Reactions: EddieNFL and lash
Aren’t you the guy that couldn’t even calculate the gross vehicle weight of a Toyota Tacoma…

You have no trouble shit post responding to me, but when I actually pressed to prove what you claim you got nothing

You’d probably find a picture of my dick in the Porta John before you found evidence of the fraud that you claim.
You clearly can't read. I never recommended him a Taco.

There's been everything from numerical calculated vote tally irregularities to signature forging to video evidence of ballot manipulation. You're not worth wasting my time pulling links for. You won't do your own research because you'd rather berate other members here over who they want to vote for. You're pathetic.

Reactions: BurtG
You clearly can't read. I never recommended him a Taco.

There's been everything from numerical calculated vote tally irregularities to signature forging to video evidence of ballot manipulation. You're not worth wasting my time pulling links for. You won't do your own research because you'd rather berate other members here over who they want to vote for. You're pathetic.
o yeah. You are the one who suggested a 1/2 ton truck is good for someone wanting to put 1000lbs of gear in a a truck all day every day. And then load more and a side by side on a trailer trailer. Basically overloading the truck.Mixed that nonsense up with the Taco nonsense. My mistake.

Again, back to the Fraud claim, you keep repeating this stuff prove it. Specifically where and how it caused Trump to lose lets say Georgia.

Calling me names, is not getting you out of not being able to prove your claim. I see it as a sign of weakness.

I mean speaking of evidence did you listen to the video I posted that has audio of Trump basically begging somebody to find him 11,780 vote so he can win by one vote… evidence like that

What the fuck does it matter at this point whether it was fraud or successful propaganda or a combination of both that got Brandon in the Whitehouse. They got their man in there and they will do it again because nothing has changed to prevent fraud and the "Orange Man Bad" propaganda has been ramped up into satirical territory.

If nothing has changed then why would you run the previous looser again?

And someone please tell Ron that denigrating the people he wants to pull to his side is NOT a winning strategy. That's simply HRC reloaded.

Last edited:
Is that context supposed to make it sound better? IMHO it just sounds worse.
Then you are a moron.

I do not like DeSantis, I think he is what he’s says he is not, but that quote above and the principle of the point he made is 💯 agreeable to me. I just wish I believed him and that he didn’t focus his whole campaign on being a cultural warrior.

If you look at the popular vote he, Trump, lost 2 times in a row…

B63D1FA2-25B1-4C06-93C6-A03423D7CF28.jpeg

4575F6A5-32E0-4FCD-A8C0-F2FF06DCE04C.jpeg

the Question is who else is there?

I was hopeful all the DeSantis is a Rhino Globalist types would have the answer. But when pressed they fold.

If you honestly believe Biden beat Trump you're beyond reprieve.

I'm loyal to no one. I just know what the score is. I'd rather have Trump in office again than yet another career hack that's going to continue the status quo. The people you're talking about don't vote to begin with and never have. They're the kind of people that bitch and talk a big game about whatever political candidate and never actually vote.
Why do you keep trying to get in my face about this.

What part of “I don't give a flying fuck what asshole politician you have loyalty to. It’s your vote, do with it what you want” wasn’t clear to you. Are you a wee bit dense?

And I don’t give a flying fuck which side of “reprieve” you think I’m on.

And I also don’t give a flying fuck about your delusional paranoia.

I just gave you some facts (as in what he said) and you have to turn it into some sort of political litmus test.

Beyond reprieve. Get the fuck out. Lol

Reactions: lash
Some pf you guys have an amazing level of faith in the government.
1692655802940.png

Attachments

• 1692655802724.png
    1692655802724.png
    971.2 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: gigamortis
o yeah. You are the one who suggested a 1/2 ton truck is good for someone wanting to put 1000lbs of gear in a a truck all day every day. And then load more and a side by side on a trailer trailer. Basically overloading the truck.Mixed that nonsense up with the Taco nonsense. My mistake.

Again, back to the Fraud claim, you keep repeating this stuff prove it. Specifically where and how it caused Trump to lose lets say Georgia.

Calling me names, is not getting you out of not being able to prove your claim. I see it as a sign of weakness.

I mean speaking of evidence did you listen to the video I posted that has audio of Trump basically begging somebody to find him 11,780 vote so he can win by one vote… evidence like that
Anyone who saw the cell phone videos of poll watchers, whose legal right and purpose was to witness the handling and processing of incoming votes by poll workers, being cordoned off to a distance where they couldn't perform their legal job of seeing what the poll workers were doing with ballots after some of them witnessed Trump ballots being switched to Biden votes or filling out blank ballots for Biden with no folds or creases as one would have if mailed it in or filling out and feeding a Biden ballot repeadedly through the machine, or running the poll watchers completely out of the area into the lobby and putting cardboard over the windows so they couldn't do their legal job and video the election being stolen or running them completely out of the building and then calling the corrupt police to block them from re entering to witness the election being stolen and trunk loads of mystery votes slid out onto the floor to miraculously surpass Trump's landslide victory, anyone who saw that who still says the election wasn't stolen is as evil, dishonest and corrupt as the Democrats that stole it.

GreenGOJuan, you've hung around this thread counter claiming beyond the point of normal debate and rebuttal. I don't think you're a troll, I think you're a paid operator whose job it is to deny the undeniable. I can't block you from my thread, nor would I as thats the tactic of the Left, but you need to find some shame, something the evil Left lacks, and be ashamed of yourself. You know the election was stolen as well as I.

Anyone who saw the cell phone videos of poll watchers, whose legal right and purpose was to witness the handling and processing of incoming votes by poll workers, being cordoned off to a distance where they couldn't perform their legal job of seeing what the poll workers were doing with ballots after some of them witnessed Trump ballots being switched to Biden votes or filling out blank ballots for Biden with no folds or creases as one would have if mailed it in or filling out and feeding a Biden ballot repeadedly through the machine, or running the poll watchers completely out of the area into the lobby and putting cardboard over the windows so they couldn't do their legal job and video the election being stolen or running them completely out of the building and then calling the corrupt police to block them from re entering to witness the election being stolen and trunk loads of mystery votes slid out onto the floor to miraculously surpass Trump's landslide victory, anyone who saw that who still says the election wasn't stolen is as evil, dishonest and corrupt as the Democrats that stole it.

GreenGOJuan, you've hung around this thread counter claiming beyond the point of normal debate and rebuttal. I don't think you're a troll, I think you're a paid operator whose job it is to deny the undeniable. I can't block you from my thread, nor would I as thats the tactic of the Left, but you need to find some shame, something the evil Left lacks, and be ashamed of yourself. You know the election was stolen as well as I.
That’s right! The moment those windows were covered the entire thing should have been thrown out. If everything is kosher then there isn’t anything to hide. Just saying.

I’ll tell you why I believe it was allowed and not formally investigated the way it should have been, it’s because they were afraid of what summer of love deuce would look like. That’s right. They feared the other proverbial side. Conservatives and republicans aren’t scary. Add on to it the corrupt government just seen it as a way to protect itself even more it all became one much larger criminal enterprise. Again, the founders never thought about every agency and branch having majority criminal factions to the point where all checks and balances were removed. It only works if the majority of the people running things have a moral compass.

How many cycles will it take?

There is absolutely no amount of evidence that any court would ever take a look at.

I have friends in different countries who were intently watching the aftermath of the election. They all knew it was stolen and to a man believed that Americans would never stand for it because they knew what we are made of. They were greatly disappointed.

I believe had something happened it would have created a spark in some of those countries and men would have stood up for what is right.

It is truly a case of good versus evil.

I think you're a paid operator whose job it is to deny the undeniable.
Wrong 100%

All ya’lls ( and my go look through my history of post talking about mail in ballots) election stolen claims have gotten nowhere, yet here you are still clinging to it. Seemingly completely ignoring the fact that Donald J Trump was literally recorded asking somebody to find him 11,780 votes…. And he is geting charged with it.

Pot meet kettle.

You might want to change tactics. Because it ain’t getting nowhere.

I am here because some of the values that some of you guys hold dear, I hold dear as well, and things I want to see improved in this country. I don’t think sitting here, clinging to this rallying cry of the election was stolen, all is lost as productive or going to yield any positive results. If anything it’s just going to result in more of my rights getting pissed away.

So here I am. Trying to convince you to consider a different path by sharing my experiences and opinions . I am not working against you, I am trying to make you stronger, by challenging your beliefs.

I still challenge anyone to present some one hundred percent solid evidence of fraud in the 2020 election. I am not saying there wasn’t shenanigans what I’m saying is you don’t have any proof that’s going to make any real change. So why cling to it?

Wrong 100%

All ya’lls ( and my go look through my history of post talking about mail in ballots) election stolen claims have gotten nowhere, yet here you are still clinging to it. Seemingly completely ignoring the fact that Donald J Trump was literally recorded asking somebody to find him 11,780 votes…. And he is geting charged with it.

Pot meet kettle.

I am here because some of the values that some of you guys hold dear, I hold dear as well, and things I want to see improved in this country. I don’t think sitting here, clinging to this rallying cry of the election was stolen, all is lost as productive or going to yield any positive results. If anything it’s just going to result in more of my rights getting pissed away.

So here I am. Trying to convince you to consider a different path by sharing my experiences and opinions . I am not working against you, I am trying to make you stronger, by challenging your beliefs.

I still challenge anyone to present some one hundred percent solid evidence of fraud in the 2020 election. I am not saying there wasn’t shenanigans what I’m saying is you don’t have any proof that’s going to make any real change. So why cling to it?
I haven’t heard the call in a long time, so refresh my memory. Playing devils advocate here, how do we know he wasn’t saying find me 11,000 whatever votes in the same way that say a coach would tell his players to dig deep and find me another touchdown in the last 20 seconds of the game? Saying something is one thing, trying to force someone to do it, create fake numbers, paying someone to do it etc. is quite another. From what i have heard and remember, I seem to recall him simply asking people to look into the election. Neither of the above scenarios is illegal. Yet their is a mound of evidence from players of the other side literally breaking the law. If someone has broke the law, including DJT, then I want them prosecuted and brought to justice, for real crimes. Not this two tiered corrupt system we currently have. If DJT is guilty of something then fine, throw him in jail, but I want all the other corrupt criminal politicians thrown in there with him.

I haven’t heard the call in a long time, so refresh my memory. Playing devils advocate here, how do we know he wasn’t saying find me 11,000 whatever votes in the same way that say a coach would tell his players to dig deep and find me another touchdown in the last 20 seconds of the game? Saying something is one thing, trying to force someone to do it, create fake numbers, paying someone to do it etc. is quite another. From what i have heard and remember, I seem to recall him simply asking people to look into the election. Neither of the above scenarios is illegal. Yet their is a mound of evidence from players of the other side literally breaking the law. If someone has broke the law, including DJT, then I want them prosecuted and brought to justice, for real crimes. Not this two tiered corrupt system we currently have. If DJT is guilty of something then fine, throw him in jail, but I want all the other corrupt criminal politicians thrown in there with him.

To me, it’s sounds like he’s trying to convince somebody to Pad him 11,780 votes.

Yep, all of the corrupt ones should be held to the same. That fact that they aren’t is highlighting just how it is. Don’t for one minute think I don’t recognize it. I do.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Wrong 100%

Pot meet kettle.

Fella, I just laid out a long paragraph that described the election being stolen, on video.

To say I'm "clinging' to a false narrative is like saying after watching the Zapruder film and listening to many witnesses testimony, I'm "clinging" to the fallacy JFK was assasinated by riflemen.

You're the one purporting a lie.

Last edited:
Cause I can't read:

Editing free speech is very Commie. Why didn't you just make your own post?? Your father would be proud!

joseph-stalin-communist-leader-hats-off-salute-s2pa0cj085abrks8.gif
My good man...

If you woke up today and remembered to breath, then you're not this dumb.

This is a very weak troll attempt.

Peace be with you.

Edit: I come here for the comedy. I'm not going to go back and forth with you. This isn't real

Fella, I just laid out a long paragraph that described the election being stolen, on video.

To say I'm "clinging' to a false narrative is like saying after watching the Zapruder film and listening to many witnesses testimony, I'm "clinging" to the fallacy JFK was assasinated by riflemen.

You're the one purporting a lie.
I have seen and am aware of the situation you type about. There is no solid proof your opinion of why the windows were covered is legit. It’s literally as far off target as assuming I am some paid troll.

If you have a solid source of how those windows being covered equals election fraud, share the source. Prove it. I welcome it.

Reactions: Graywolf.260
The elite run the show. If you think you saw fraud it's only because that's what they wanted you to think. They control communications and the media, the machines and the process. Did the left lose its mind after the 2016 election? And the right in 2020? I mean, if you're the elite, why just rig elections when you could coerce the perceptions of the electorate at the same time? Someone is capitalizing on our division.

I have seen and am aware of the situation you type about. There is no solid proof your opinion of why the windows were covered is legit. It’s literally as far off target as assuming I am some paid troll.

If you have a solid source of how those windows being covered equals election fraud, share the source. Prove it. I welcome it.
Ok, you pretty much just outed yourself and removed all doubt you're not a Leftist shill. Thats one of the most desperate, dumbest comments I've ever read here, by far.

Hey, dumbfuck, the fact they ran the poll watchers out and covered the windows so they couldn't do their job of being witnesses to election fraud in itself proves there was election fraud. They witnessed it and caught it on camera.

If they didn't steal the election, why would they break the law and remove the witnesses and hide what they were doing by covering the windows?

Ok, you pretty much just outed yourself and removed all doubt you're not a Leftist shill. Thats one of the most desperate, dumbest comments I've ever read here, by far.

Hey, dumbfuck, the fact they ran the poll watchers out and covered the windows so they couldn't do their job of being witnesses to election fraud in itself proves there was election fraud. They witnessed it and caught it on camera.

If they didn't steal the election, why would they break the law and remove the witnesses and hide what they were doing by covering the windows?
I'm amazed more people haven't blocked these obvious agitators on this site who are continuously called out. Anyone who is still saying no fraud is clearly retarded or paid leftist, so why engage it?

Reactions: gigamortis and MJF
I'm amazed more people haven't blocked these obvious agitators on this site who are continuously called out. Anyone who is still saying no fraud is clearly retarded or paid leftist, so why engage it?

I can only speak for myself, but I don't believe in blocking people from speaking their minds regardless if it's against my own beliefs, the beliefs of the majority, or if they come across as shit stirrers or trolls. Obviously, this is not my site so my opinion doesn't trump the rules Frank set up here.

My good man...

If you woke up today and remembered to breath, then you're not this dumb.

This is a very weak troll attempt.

Peace be with you.

Edit: I come here for the comedy. I'm not going to go back and forth with you. This isn't real

You finally got it right. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So who's the 'shitty politician'? If you're referring to DJT, who was such a good president who momentarirly stopped whats happening now from happening in 2016-20 that they trying to throw him in prison on trumped up charges, if you're saying thats the my 'shitty politician' than you're a commie fag. Nut up and wear your colors prou

So who's the 'shitty politician'? If you're referring to DJT, who was such a good president who momentarirly stopped whats happening now from happening in 2016-20 that they trying to throw him in prison on trumped up charges, if you're saying thats the my 'shitty politician' than you're a commie fag. Nut up and wear your colors proudly.
Ok so youre just too stupid to understand. Good luck with your hero worship

So go ahead, Trump harder. Maybe it will work. But betting our future all on one man seems foolish to me, because then the left only has to take out one man.
If Trump isn’t on the ticket I’m not voting. Fuck it. And fuck these oligarchy deep state bitches

891649B2-3FEF-43C0-BAC9-E6B9185545D8.gif

I’m done supporting these scum bags

Speaking of barfcom. I think this is what some of you haters don’t realize:

“”

I support trump, but I think he’s a tard, he did some dumbass shit, failed to do shit he promised and can’t stand to hear him talk for more than 5 minutes.

So, why do I support an annoying tard as president ?

It’s simple, really.

I think a lot of people fail to understand something, and that’s the fact a HUGE chunk of the citizens have grown to HATE the federal government, they hate the things it does, the things it pushes, the endless problems it’s created that make our lives harder and more expensive and the fact it refuses to fix easily fixable problems, and they hate the corruption and royalty / were your betters attitudes those smug elitists have. We have seen an endless parade of mitt Romney style candidates, all making big promises, same for congress, and senate, and they NEVER do anything they promise. The gop 2008- 2018 is a perfect example, big endless promises when no power to act, then when they had power, they laid down and did NOTHING.

Trumps the ONLY candidate to ever really try to hold his promises, the only candidate to try to fix things, the only one not afraid to say “ fuck you and give them the finger, not play their games and seriously fuck with them, their schemes and effectively expose them for what they are.

A lot of people support trump simply as a FUCK YOU to DC, a FUCK YOU to the swamp. Trumps a tard IMHO, and failed in many ways, but he loves America, does much more good than bad, and pushes my FUCK YOU into smug DC politicians and lefty policies and lefties as a whole, our government is corrupt as fuck and trump thrashing around pulls down their curtains, exposes their real feelings, shows their real agendas, etc, that’s why I’ll vote trump no matter what. He failed at things, sure. But he did a lot of really good shit to be sure, he puts America first, he was a great president, made our enemies afraid, and more, but his most important success was being a FUCK YOU, from the American people, to the swamp and their corruption.

Just to use him as a FUCK YOU is enough for me, stick it to the corrupt tyrannical swamp and the uniparty and its political theatre which is really no different than a WWF event where two wrestles talk shit about hating each other,and put on a fake fight for their fans, only to go hang out and party together when the cameras leave.

the fact they ran the poll watchers out
That is false, they blocked a mob of people trying to disrupt the count. This is a lie.

They witnessed it and caught it on camera.
Show proof. Not just your typed word. With witness accounts.

Just because you keep repeating the same lie, ... doesn't make it true.

Last edited:
You really don’t know shit about shit but you run your yap all the time

The 2021 Ford F-150 is all-new, and this redesigned beast is ready to bring unwavering power to your workday with best-in-class* 14,000 pounds of maximum towing capacity and 3,325 pounds of maximum payload capacity.

The all-new 2022 F-150 Pickup is a true workhorse and is purpose-built to handle the toughest jobs. A fully boxed high-strength steel frame with a high-strength, military-grade, aluminum alloy body add capability, helping F-150 tow best-in-class maximum available 14,000 lbs.

This is why they were blocked and there were Democrats included in those Blocked-

Emotions were running high on Wednesday afternoon in downtown Detroit, where city election officials blocked about 30 people, mostly Republicans, from entering the vote-counting hall at TCF Center due to capacity restrictions to fight the spread of COVID-19.

RELATED COVERAGE

Democrats said they had also been barred, and one poll worker told Reuters Republicans were “trying to slow down and obstruct the counting.”

Detroit police were called to enforce the decision and some of those barred from the hall grew agitated when poll officials blocked the windows with pizza boxes and cardboard to prevent challengers from viewing inside.

Many stood outside the hall voicing their protest and singing “God Bless America,” while a second group of Republican election challengers who had been denied entry gathered in a prayer circle outside the convention center and also chanted “Stop the vote” and “Stop the count.”

Detroit police were called to enforce the decision and some of those barred from the hall grew agitated when poll officials blocked the windows with pizza boxes and cardboard to prevent challengers from viewing inside
Yeah. Makes sense

This thread has become a shit magnet for them. It's good to know who they are. Trump did the same with the uniparty and media.

Ron is a bought and paid for Rino. The indictments against Trump will amount to nothing. With that said, we all know that massive fraud will be the norm again in 2024 and Biden, Newsom or other lefty will be installed. They got away with it in 2020 and 2022, so why not 2024.
Not nessasarily. There is no need to commit fraud in the big show if you contrlo who gets on the ballot. Feel the Bern.

Speaking of barfcom. I think this is what some of you haters don’t realize:

“”

I support trump, but I think he’s a tard, he did some dumbass shit, failed to do shit he promised and can’t stand to hear him talk for more than 5 minutes.

So, why do I support an annoying tard as president ?

That is the definition of politicians so I guess the other choices are different flavored tards.

You really don’t know shit about shit but you run your yap all the time

The 2021 Ford F-150 is all-new, and this redesigned beast is ready to bring unwavering power to your workday with best-in-class* 14,000 pounds of maximum towing capacity and 3,325 pounds of maximum payload capacity.

The all-new 2022 F-150 Pickup is a true workhorse and is purpose-built to handle the toughest jobs. A fully boxed high-strength steel frame with a high-strength, military-grade, aluminum alloy body add capability, helping F-150 tow best-in-class maximum available 14,000 lbs.
3,325lbs is a 2 door 2WD with the smallest engine in GVW

You get a full cab 4wd V-8 and that drops... alot.

The 3,325 and 14,0000 capacity are not avalibale in the same vehilce. Its one or the other and the OP that it was originally mentioned was looking for a 4x4... so your numbers are a misleading, About like most the other crap you post on here with your troll account because your OG account got banned Deersniper.

You are litterly just googling numbers and throwing shit out there with out actually understanding what they relate to.

Seriously, Get get you a 2 door 2wd and throw over 1000 lbs in it with a trailer loaded side by sied and start climb up to 7,000 feet on Forestry Roads.... Its not enough truck.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG