• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

That's a HARD NO -- on Globalist DeSantis.

Never Trumpers, Neocons, Democrats Melt Down over DeSantis’s Stance on Ukraine
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...s-melt-down-over-desantiss-stance-on-ukraine/
All of those groups you mentioned have the same thing in common- they don't want Trump to win election for POTUS a third time. I'm all in for Trump again and voted for him twice before...

That said, just because Trump's enemies praise Trump's would-be biggest rival in Ron DeSantis- doesn't mean DeSantis is a globalist. Frankly, it's both pathetic and absurd for Trump supporters to bash DeSantis.

If Trump were really smart he'd not bash DeSantis anymore, because DeSantis is of course going to defend himself from Trump by bashing back- and that only serves the Dems and RINOs.

I hope DeSantis doesn't announce a run until 2026 or 2027, but what's gonna happen will happen. But if Trump wasn't running now, I'd be all in for DeSantis for POTUS 2024.

All of those groups you mentioned have the same thing in common- they don't want Trump to win election for POTUS a third time. I'm all in for Trump again and voted for him twice before...

That said, just because Trump's enemies praise Trump's would-be biggest rival in Ron DeSantis- doesn't mean DeSantis is a globalist. Frankly, it's both pathetic and absurd for Trump supporters to bash DeSantis.

If Trump were really smart he'd not bash DeSantis anymore, because DeSantis is of course going to defend himself from Trump by bashing back- and that only serves the Dems and RINOs.

I hope DeSantis doesn't announce a run until 2026 or 2027, but what's gonna happen will happen. But if Trump wasn't running now, I'd be all in for DeSantis for POTUS 2024.
Whos funding him? Have you not paid any attention?

Get to reading...

DeSantis runs against Biden. DeSantis wins. DeSantis runs against Biden and Trump runs as an independent. Biden wins.

Ross Perot got 8million votes in 1996. It swung the election.
Ross Perot, if people only knew what Bush was all about back then.

Just because all the globalists are all in for Desantis, doesnt mean he is a globalist. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Republicans will Bernie Trump in the primaries. Desalts will win the presidential election. And everything will be about how everyone who said there was fraud in 2020 was a tin foil hat wearing racist retard. As evidenced by "A republican winning the presidential election." Desalts will continue the Bush legacy, as a big spending, more government is the answer to every problem Republican. Morons will cheer as he tightens the screws. Just like for ole G W.

DeSantis runs against Biden. DeSantis wins. DeSantis runs against Biden and Trump runs as an independent. Biden wins.

Ross Perot got 8million votes in 1996. It swung the election.

Look into the history between Perot and Bush, going back into the 1960's and Vietnam. Perot hated Bush, as in HATED.

Perot got just what he wanted.

Which candidate will fix the DHS, CIA, FauxBI and the uniparty? Because they have a fix for him.
No one believed Chuck Schumer.

He said it on national TV and they still did it. Now it's been revealed that the Kenyan, Biden, CIA, DHS, FauxBI, corporate media were all in on the fix.
All four branches are corrupted. Ooops, I need to fix that.
All five branches of the government are corrupted.

Just because all the globalists are all in for Desantis, doesnt mean he is a globalist. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Republicans will Bernie Trump in the primaries. Desalts will win the presidential election. And everything will be about how everyone who said there was fraud in 2020 was a tin foil hat wearing racist retard. As evidenced by "A republican winning the presidential election." Desalts will continue the Bush legacy, as a big spending, more government is the answer to every problem Republican. Morons will cheer as he tightens the screws. Just like for ole G W.

This is what I think is going to happen.

DeSantis can be controlled and that is why he is going to win. That is also why Trump can not for any reason win, whatever it takes there is nothing that is off the table to stop Trump from running. He must be out of the picture one way or the other. I really think if he does run, even like Teddy Roosevelt did the last time with the same result the wheels will come off the wagon. It will not be as bad if he is the R running in Nov, but it will still be bad.

I have said it for a long time, Trump the first time around was a mistake, NO ONE thought he could win, everyone "trusted the experts" This will not happen again, and they have been testing it all over the world and most here knows it.

So what are you going to do on a choice between the likely people on the ticket, Biden, Desantis, and ?Jorgensen? or who ever the Libertarian pick that no one knows. You are going to think, well Biden is out, as is anyone else that the D's are going to pick, even RFJ jr. Hmm you go, anti vax well ok. Personally I think that may be the D's pick. If it is not then they don't trust him enough and that would be reason enough to look deeper into him......but back to the question what are you going to do. Not vote, well in my book that means you give up the right to bitch.

So what do do, "vote harder", yea I get it, so what are YOU going to do about it. I know talk big on a stupid internet forum and do nothing. Lead by example, lets see your actions, what are you going to do past belly ache....yea I thought as much.

What am I going to do? Easy put my dot on the paper that I know does not mean a single thing, and keep getting ready, growing a garden, get the chickens going again, stock up on everything I think I will need. Have my own way to make electricity, and basically keep the powder dry. Then if it happens I will be as ready as I can be, if it does not the kiddo will be as ready as he can be, he is also of like thinking but 20 or so years behind me.

If the choice is some D, any D, including Kennedy, I will really need to think long and hard on that and do some real research.

The question is would you vote for an Anti-vax, and has a sprinkle of "conspiracy theory" running through him, I need to learn more before making my choice. I don't know enough. All of them are cut from the same cloth......all but Trump and that is why everyone is out to get him.

Whos funding him? Have you not paid any attention?

I'll state for the second time in this thread, I voted for Trump the first two times and will again... YOU clearly haven't been paying attention. And you scared little girls who feel the need to bash DeSantis in order to prop up Trump are childish fools because Trump doesn't need that kind of pathetic support.

Trump wasn't self funded but we love him anyway. I judge DeSantis by his ACTIONS and BELIEFS, and as a Florida voter & news junky I'm paying close attention to DeSantis' votes.

There is NO perfect candidate- even Trump made mistakes at times when he took the advice of that snake Mitch McConnell, his Son In Law Jared Kushner, and other top repub politicians.

Four months and 56 posts, and being lectured to by a naive who thinks any positive word about DeSantis is somehow bad for Trump. What an insecure little girl.

Really? Just like Bud Light? It wasnt them that allowed their advertisement of a Tranny? Its Not Target that allows The Trans swimsuits? Its not Ford that Allowed the Gay truck advertisement?

Birds of a feather flock together. If you ran a Veteran business that needed an injection of money... Would you take it from the CCP? If your Child died of a drug overdose would you accept a donation from the cartels?

Reality check... Stand back and think about it.. He has the largest War Chest ever as a Governor. Lets just say he actually did win the nomination and the Presidency... Those billionairs that donated the multi millions will want their favors.. Its how it works if you havnt been paying attention..

Guess Biden isnt Corrupt by your standards ..Hes just misunderstood lol

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
Which candidate will fix the DHS, CIA, FauxBI and the uniparty? Because they have a fix for him.
No one believed Chuck Schumer.

He said it on national TV and they still did it. Now it's been revealed that the Kenyan, Biden, CIA, DHS, FauxBI, corporate media were all in on the fix.
All four branches are corrupted. Ooops, I need to fix that.
All five branches of the government are corrupted.

4 Branches unless another behind door society was added quietly?

Really? Just like Bud Light? It wasnt them that allowed their advertisement of a Tranny? Its Not Target that allows The Trans swimsuits? Its not Ford that Allowed the Gay truck advertisement?

Birds of a feather flock together. If you ran a Veteran business that needed an injection of money... Would you take it from the CCP? If your Child died of a drug overdose would you accept a donation from the cartels?

Reality check... Stand back and think about it.. He has the largest War Chest ever as a Governor. Lets just say he actually did win the nomination and the Presidency... Those billionairs that donated the multi millions will want their favors.. Its how it works if you havnt been paying attention..

Guess Biden isnt Corrupt by your standards ..Hes just misunderstood lol
Are you retarded or something?

Desantis is a globalist. Sorry kids.

If Trump and Desantis REALLY cared about America, they would agree now to do a Trump/Desantis ticket. But they won’t because they are BOTH ego maniacs that DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU OR Americans.

I’m voting for Trump simply because he pisses off the leftists more that Desantis.

We'll have to wait and see who gets the nomination and an opportunity to toss Biden out. It's the same old/same old for me - I don't see anyone, anywhere, that can fix the mess and restore The Republic. I see my choices as pathetic at best.

I don't like any of my choices....maybe locally for Dog Catcher. And there's the whole "Stolen Election" deal and Trump maybe running third party if he doesn't get the nomination. 3 parties and one being Trump virtually assures Biden stays another 4 years and America has had it on the fast track if that becomes the case.

IMO, I don't vote for incumbents unless they at least attempted to fulfill a significant number of their campaign promises and agenda. The last incumbent I voted for was Reagan. He said it- he did it. In retrospect he was a loony *but* we went from double digit inflation and double digit interest rates to some degree of normal under Reagan.

Yet I digress - We'll have to see who gets the nomination and may the best man win.

VooDoo

Reactions: Bender
As of now I -would- say 5 branches. All critical for complete control:
Legislative, Executive, Judicial, Intelligence, Media.
Ok Media.. Ill give you that one.. They are just an off shoot of their particular Silo... (the agencies that feed info to them).

We'll have to wait and see who gets the nomination and an opportunity to toss Biden out. It's the same old/same old for me - I don't see anyone, anywhere, that can fix the mess and restore The Republic. I see my choices as pathetic at best.

I don't like any of my choices....maybe locally for Dog Catcher. And there's the whole "Stolen Election" deal and Trump maybe running third party if he doesn't get the nomination. 3 parties and one being Trump virtually assures Biden stays another 4 years and America has had it on the fast track if that becomes the case.

IMO, I don't vote for incumbents unless they at least attempted to fulfill a significant number of their campaign promises and agenda. The last incumbent I voted for was Reagan. He said it- he did it. In retrospect he was a loony *but* we went from double digit inflation and double digit interest rates to some degree of normal under Reagan.

Yet I digress - We'll have to see who gets the nomination and may the best man win.

VooDoo
You saying you didnt vote for Trump on the second round? He fulfilled more promised than any President in modern times

• Haha
Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
This is a gun forum afterall so I can end the DeSantis vs Trump argument right now. DeSantis is pro-2A. Trump is not.

UglyDismalAmericanwirehair-max-1mb.gif

You saying you didnt vote for Trump on the second round? He fulfilled more promised than any President in modern times
No. I do not vote for incumbents that got little or none of the Agenda accomplished. He fulfilled more promises than any president in modern times?

Could be. It's still pathetic - no wall, no repeal of Obamacare (nor replaced with something wonderful), no drained swamp, the tax break went to the uber wealthy (the .01% of which he is one) . The list of things he promised and didn't even attempt to deliver on is staggering. That he performed better than dog shit Obama or The Bush's etc. only means he's better than dog shit. Then there's the pathological lies.

My bar for getting my vote is a bit higher than that. If The Republican's want a vote out of me next year (or the Democrats for that matter) they'll have to give me a candidate that isn't one step above dog shit.

And they won't. We'll see about who else get's into the race on the Republican side - we already know dick head Biden will be one choice.

VooDoo

So, if it’s DeSantis or Bidin, you pulling the lever for Bidin? I mean, how hard a ‘no’ are we talking?
So Trump was too effective on fucking with the communist globalist's plan of turning the U.S. into another China satellite shithole country, so we're back to choosing between two globalists? Outstanding.

Desantis is a globalist. Sorry kids.

If Trump and Desantis REALLY cared about America, they would agree now to do a Trump/Desantis ticket. But they won’t because they are BOTH ego maniacs that DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU OR Americans.

I’m voting for Trump simply because he pisses off the leftists more that Desantis.

I see what you are going after, but I don't think it is out of.....dislike I guess I will say.....about americans. I do think Trump cares, but there is no doubt he has a huge ego. I think he thinks he is the only one that can fix it, and if it is brought to ashes for him to rebuild that is the cost of fixing it.

Desantis, at this point he is a politician, just like every other one of them. He is saying things to court a specific segment, he will be seen as the "sane" choice. He will be sold as "almost" like Trump but not doing "mean tweets" or "grabbing them by the pussy". This is what will be given to us and what our choices will be.

At this point I see him as the next pres. The real people in power are still afraid of the collective "us". And I can see them thinking that group of people could get sporty if they don't toss them a bone. Desantis will be that bone.

Then we will have several more years of this, slowly doing away with the things that make this country great. One little bit at a time. They don't want to limit free speech just hurtful, "hate" speech. While never defining what that is, all backed by you can't yell fire in a movie theater.

Personally I don't see Biden running again, he will step aside. You will see someone in the Beto area. Someone young, someone that will loose a few times, but somehow always be there. Not making waves about his loss to seem "sane" as opposed to Abrams in ?Georgia? A young clean good talker. Personally I think it will be that clown in CA. How they get rid of Joe, I don't know, that will depend on Joe. It can't be his VP she is not smooth enough and not ready for prime time. But Newsom, there is something there, something they will push.

This is a gun forum afterall so I can end the DeSantis vs Trump argument right now. DeSantis is pro-2A. Trump is not.

UglyDismalAmericanwirehair-max-1mb.gif

Personally I think he made many mistakes, the "bump stock" thing was one of them. He himself admits he made errors, Covid is another.

On the other hand could he be that smooth, to make Musk take lessons. Don't know. Everyone screws up.

Desantis, at this point he is a politician, just like every other one of them. He is saying things to court a specific segment, he will be seen as the "sane" choice. He will be sold as "almost" like Trump but not doing "mean tweets" or "grabbing them by the pussy". This is what will be given to us and what our choices will be.

Which is why, if he is nominated, my vote will be a write-in.

Personally I think he made many mistakes, the "bump stock" thing was one of them. He himself admits he made errors, Covid is another.

On the other hand could he be that smooth, to make Musk take lessons. Don't know. Everyone screws up.

How about suppressors? Remember when he was pretending to be all for them as a means of hearing protection and remove them from the NFA list? Then he reneged and said he outright wants them banned all together? There's also been other instances of him being anti-2A. Point I'm trying to make is Trump flip-flops way too much on important issues. And right now our gun rights are an important issue.

How about suppressors? Remember when he was pretending to be all for them as a means of hearing protection and remove them from the NFA list? Then he reneged and said he outright wants them banned all together? There's also been other instances of him being anti-2A. Point I'm trying to make is Trump flip-flops way too much on important issues. And right now our gun rights are an important issue.

I agree, but I don't know what the "experts" told him. Could he have thought it was the right thing to do.

Reactions: supercorndogs
Then there's the "Take the guns first and then go thru due process" spiel.

For those with little time start the video at 1 minute.

VooDoo

Last edited:
Reactions: Arc Light and XP1K

Wait wait wait, Trump ADMITS mistakes he's made? Really? I mean, I voted for him twice and will again if he's the Republican candidate, but I don't recall him ever admitting a mistake. He kept Fauci in place and pushed the clot shot on us. He made Wray head of the FBI. He has to be the biggest narcissist on the planet. Has he ever admitted doing anything wrong personnel or policy wise?

Reactions: E. Bryant
No. I do not vote for incumbents that got little or none of the Agenda accomplished. He fulfilled more promises than any president in modern times?

Could be. It's still pathetic - no wall, no repeal of Obamacare (nor replaced with something wonderful), no drained swamp, the tax break went to the uber wealthy (the .01% of which he is one) . The list of things he promised and didn't even attempt to deliver on is staggering. That he performed better than dog shit Obama or The Bush's etc. only means he's better than dog shit. Then there's the pathological lies.

My bar for getting my vote is a bit higher than that. If The Republican's want a vote out of me next year (or the Democrats for that matter) they'll have to give me a candidate that isn't one step above dog shit.

And they won't. We'll see about who else get's into the race on the Republican side - we already know dick head Biden will be one choice.

VooDoo
Ummm Ok... This makes me LOL... Congress Wouldnt Fund the wall and he was fought on every avenue by Republicans and Democrats..

ObamaCare? Dont remember John McStain? Thumbs Down.. Rino Be Rinoing

He Doubled the Automatic write off for Families at $25k and 80% of the population went to Short Form.

Hard to Drain the Swamp when he was put under and investigation his whole term. They tied his hands.. He got no help.

Start here
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/?s=trump+economics

If it wasnt for his Economics.. This country would be in the toilet and in a Massive Depression right now. His Deregulation is mostly in tact still.. And On and On.. But Guess you cant see the forest through the trees.. Gets pretty weedy seeing like that.

And Republicans better get their shit together because he's coming to a ballot box near you in 2028.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
It's probably because in my case, I tend to believe (which may be completely silly and wrong), that the actual real Global Elites that you don't see the faces of much are essentially in the end stages of a 300 year plan to replace the old feudal system of kings and queens with a new feudal system of the Global Elite, that they control and are the masters of, in preparation to bring the teachings of the Illuminated One as the salvation for humanity as they swore to do so very long ago.

Recently, Bush Jr, gave them the ability to openly turn the country into a surveillance state and give the government all kinds of unprecedented powers.
Obama kicked up their "race war" stuff into overdrive to sow dissention while packing the officer class of the military, with left wing obedient types, as well as ensuring the same for almost every federal government department and packing as many as he could into the courts, and every level of society and government as possible.

But what Trump gave them was what they really needed for ultimate control. Freedom never dies with a whimper, it dies to thunderous applause.
Trump was the "boogey man" that the Global Elites needed to get all the supposed "left wing" types totally onboard with jumping headlong into a full on 1984 state. Complete takeover of all the means of communications by the Elites, with harsh censorship for anything they didn't agree with "to preserve democracy" as well as full on open rigging elections "for the good of the country".

If you asked you average left wing crazy back in 2015 if the government should censor and control all the media and everything you could and couldn't say and rig the elections and such and only allow approved speech and crush all opposition, they would have been like... that's not what we want.
Flip to 2021 and they were all begging for it, demanding it, cheering for it, because "anything to stop orange man bad and his followers".

Trump was the excuse they needed to get the sheep to beg for their own enslavement.
And they rightly calculated all the "good folks" would have too much to lose and be too complacent after thinking they "won" for 4 years to be willing to do anything about it when it mattered.

You look at how things happened in 1984 and almost everything is just as scheduled, including the regular scheduled "rage" memory holing everything, constantly rewriting history, everyone openly being forced to accept what they know to be lies etc.

I may be wrong, and perhaps overestimate the intelligence of the enemy.
Excellent post as always W54.
I do believe George Washington was an extraordinary individual along with most of our founding fathers..
But why TF did they put all those damn illuminati signs on all of our .gov shit? And damn near all of them were masons. As was the King of England at the time no? If you're both part of same secret society, can you truly be at war with each other? I suppose yes.. happened in the Italian-American mafia all the time. But then even while at war, they'd collude to help each other if need be against the people they're trying to stay secret from(the police).
And if you're in a secret society, can said society's(and yours' by association) motivations ever be good and pure? I guess it depends on which secret society it is and who they're trying to stay secret from. But as far as the illuminati and masons, it certainly seems their motivations have never been something one could call "good and pure".. simply based on my opinion that they've always sought power/control and the ones they're trying to stay secret from are us, the people in general.
Just my take on it.. I'll leave the rest of that philosophy stuff to @Maggot and @sirhrmechanic ..

If it wasnt for his Economics.. This country would be in the toilet and in a Massive Depression right now. His Deregulation is mostly in tact still.. And On and On.. But Guess you cant see the forest through the trees.. Gets pretty weedy seeing like that.
Yeah, I got that TDS thing going and it clouds my vision. 🖕

I can't understand how Ever Trumpers take a pathological liar who cooks his books and pays off a porn star with stolen campaign funds, and cheats, lies, steals and grifts his way to the Presidency ends up being such a great and honored person when he has been a POS since I have been aware of him. Trump says no one sues him because he never settles - fact is *EvErYoNE!* sues him cause it's the only way to get your payment and he *always* settles. Worked for a company that did business with him. Once.

The guy is a POS. Has been for as long as I have been aware of Biden who is also a piece of shit.

I can understand voting for a POS (who has always been a POS...) because he's a "lesser of two pieces of shit". But to then convince yourself that a pathological lying professional grifter who cooks his books and steals campaign funds to pay hush money is "The greatest mother fucker America has ever seen" is, to my way of seeing it, TDS. The guys a criminal and hopefully he'll be perp walked to prison after his trial and conviction for seditious conspiracy.

Yada Yada...blah, blah, blah. He does not/will not get my vote. He's a Failed incumbent and he's a lying. cheating, prick. And he's been a Democrat for most of his incarnation. No vote for him. Voted for him to keep Hillary and the Democrats out of the Way (by the way, where did "Lock her up, lock her up.... go? yeah...another failure) and he turned out to be a just another lying politician who wants my guns and to liquidate me so his .01% Oligarchy Buddies and golf partners can assimilate my Life savings.

One more time - If Republicans want a vote out of me they'll have to run someone other than Trump.

I'm out - no point discussing shit with ever Trumpers. It's like trying to outshout a Yankee. Ya'll got that TDS shit going and I have shit to do.

VooDoo

Excellent post as always W54.
I do believe George Washington was an extraordinary individual along with most of our founding fathers..
But why TF did they put all those damn illuminati signs on all of our .gov shit? And damn near all of them were masons. As was the King of England at the time no? If you're both part of same secret society, can you truly be at war with each other? I suppose yes.. happened in the Italian-American mafia all the time. But then even while at war, they'd collude to help each other if need be against the people they're trying to stay secret from(the police).
And if you're in a secret society, can said society's(and yours' by association) motivations ever be good and pure? I guess it depends on which secret society it is and who they're trying to stay secret from. But as far as the illuminati and masons, it certainly seems their motivations have never been something one could call "good and pure".. simply based on my opinion that they've always sought power/control and the ones they're trying to stay secret from are us, the people in general.
This is more supposition than fact but I'd guess it goes back to the kabbalistic idea that symbols have power in and of themselves, apart from just directing our thoughts to an end. Consider our flag,

The stripes represent the original 13 Colonies and the stars represent the 50 states of the Union. The colors of the flag are symbolic as well; red symbolizes hardiness and valor, white symbolizes purity and innocence, and blue represents vigilance, perseverance and justice.

The flag itself is but a symbol that reminds us of something...in this case liberty, and the sacrifice that bought it.

I can't understand how Ever Trumpers take a pathological liar who cooks his books and pays off a porn star with stolen campaign funds, and cheats, lies, steals and grifts his way to the Presidency ends up being such a great and honored person when he has been a POS since I have been aware of him. Trump says no one sues him because he never settles - fact is *EvErYoNE!* sues him cause it's the only way to get your payment and he *always* settles. Worked for a company that did business with him. Once.

The guy is a POS. Has been for as long as I have been aware of Biden who is also a piece of shit.

I can understand voting for a POS (who has always been a POS...) because he's a "lesser of two pieces of shit". But to then convince yourself that a pathological lying professional grifter who cooks his books and steals campaign funds to pay hush money is "The greatest mother fucker America has ever seen" is, to my way of seeing it, TDS. The guys a criminal and hopefully he'll be perp walked to prison after his trial and conviction for seditious conspiracy.

Yada Yada...blah, blah, blah. He does not/will not get my vote. He's a Failed incumbent and he's a lying. cheating, prick. And he's been a Democrat for most of his incarnation. No vote for him. Voted for him to keep Hillary and the Democrats out of the Way (by the way, where did "Lock her up, lock her up.... go? yeah...another failure) and he turned out to be a just another lying politician who wants my guns and to liquidate me so his .01% Oligarchy Buddies and golf partners can assimilate my Life savings.

One more time - If Republicans want a vote out of me they'll have to run someone other than Trump.

I'm out - no point discussing shit with ever Trumpers. It's like trying to outshout a Yankee. Ya'll got that TDS shit going and I have shit to do.

VooDoo
I've been saying essentially the same thing for years.

I would still vote for him before Jose.

VooDoo
Looks like you have it bad.. If yore nose runs you might want to get yore butthole checked..

Not sure what an ever trumper is... Didnt know these people in politics are moral leaders.. Man you have some high standards..

All politicians are crooked to some degree. Just like lawyers. Wouldn't you prefer the crookedest one representing your interests?

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Go ahead and join whichever cult you prefer. I currently have no confidence that Trump or DeSantis will increase individual liberty or support a sound currency - both of which are more important to me than landing verbal punches on opponents.

I'd get excited about a run by someone like Thomas Massie or Tucker Carlson, but that's not going to happen this cycle or maybe any other because Republican voters are stupid cucks.

Y’all have got to stop listening to the media and allowing that to shape your view on Trump. Right after the totally coincidental attack by a guy using a suppressor in VA- Headline ABC- “Trump says he’ll consider banning suppressors”
What Trump actually said when someone asked him about banning suppressors- “I need to think about it but I don’t really like the idea”. ….. And it was never even on the radar as something that may happen.

The only information that you can take to the bank is this- the left left, the media, RINOs, the uppers at fbi/intelligence all hate trump and are doing all they can to stop him. That is all you need to know. Did you know that the main financier for DeSantis is David Sacks? This is him-
B56AC0B6-C20A-4D8C-8BE5-11BCFFFB0084.jpeg

STOP shaping beliefs off of what someone said about a candidate. Only look at a candidates actions and who they are in bed with(or who is foaming at the mouth to stop them). That is what you should make decisions from. Everything else is propaganda.

Reactions: W54/XM-388 and MJF
Go ahead and join whichever cult you prefer. I currently have no confidence that Trump or DeSantis will increase individual liberty or support a sound currency - both of which are more important to me than landing verbal punches on opponents.

I'd get excited about a run by someone like Thomas Massie or Tucker Carlson, but that's not going to happen this cycle or maybe any other because Republican voters are stupid cucks.
Massie was complaining about the Chinese tariffs on every station when trump wanted to charge for them.. He was attacking Trump and about how it was a terrible idea and it will cause a blah blah blah (as Ever Trumper posted above).... Come to find out Massie's Family has a Harbor Freight type business that they import Chinese tools and it would affect their Brand...... Nothing is as it seems.