• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DeSantis calls Trump supporters 'Listless vessels'

You are litterly just googling numbers and throwing shit out there with out actually understanding what they relate to.
Lol

How many light medium and heavy duty trucks do you own / use / tow and haul with ?

1000 pounds is just slightly more than 1 transfers tank of diesel

Once again proving you don’t know shit about anytbing you post about

Idiot.
We looked at 14 different Polaris Ranger trim packages and the average dry weight of a Polaris Ranger comes in at 1563 lbs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TexPatriot
Lol

How many light medium and heavy duty trucks do you own / use / tow and haul with ?

1000 pounds is just slightly more than 1 transfers tank of diesel

Once again proving you don’t know shit about anytbing you post about

Idiot.
We looked at 14 different Polaris Ranger trim packages and the average dry weight of a Polaris Ranger comes in at 1563 lbs
You get them to unban you OG account and I might take the time to reply.

Yeah your wrong so don’t reply

5682FC11-2486-40E8-81EF-547D84D468E5.gif

Go back to Grinder

So after five pages of this shit.

Was DeSantis, right???
Right? Wrong? Who’s to say. Based on the full statement that @Baron23 posted it did not seem that he called Trump supporters “listless vessels” but said that WE can’t all be “listless vessels”.

Like it or not it seems that DeSantis is the best chance we have to seize the executive branch from our enemies on the other side. And use it to inflict damage on what they have done, maybe roll a lot of it back.

Unfortunately, THEY are likely going to succeed in completely destroying DJT prior to the election. I don’t like it any more than any of you, but unfortunately it’s the reality.

Regarding 2020 fraud& trying to undue elections, remember what happened from 2017 until COVID, when our enemies on the other side in government tried to unseat a duly elected president with every trick in the book and all manner of false claims such as the Russia Collusion hoax? You know, where the DNC and the FBlie created that false dossier? How many were indicted for that?

So if our enemies on the other side can make claims of fraudulent elections like they did in 2016 why can’t we? An eye for an eye.

Right? Wrong? Who’s to say. Based on the full statement that @Baron23 posted it did not seem that he called Trump supporters “listless vessels” but said that WE can’t all be “listless vessels”.

Like it or not it seems that DeSantis is the best chance we have to seize the executive branch from our enemies on the other side. And use it to inflict damage on what they have done, maybe roll a lot of it back.

Unfortunately, THEY are likely going to succeed in completely destroying DJT prior to the election. I don’t like it any more than any of you, but unfortunately it’s the reality.

Regarding 2020 fraud& trying to undue elections, remember what happened from 2017 until COVID, when our enemies on the other side in government tried to unseat a duly elected president with every trick in the book and all manner of false claims such as the Russia Collusion hoax? You know, where the DNC and the FBlie created that false dossier? How many were indicted for that?

So if our enemies on the other side can make claims of fraudulent elections like they did in 2016 why can’t we? An eye for an eye.
It was intended with a hint of sarcasm, I read the whole comment.

He might just be, what really upsets me as Florida resident, is losing him as Gov and I haven't heard one mention of a replacement.

I think Trump is going down in Georgia, The New York stuff na, The Classifed doc stuff... maybe. But Fulton County has him by the balls with some of his comments. I personally would be really surprised if he beats that. Its a real shame to see because when it comes to Trumps policy, I like a lot of what he pushes for. Sadly in trying to drain the swamp he him self became it. They have him recorded asking for 11,780 votes... in a county that is 75% blue.

None of them it seems, and yeah thats the real fucked up part.

Yeah but they dropped that shit after a couple months. Its been nearly 3 years and the only Politician catching major charges for it is Trump. That is why I keep asking for some one to show some real solid evidence of it... Alais its just claims not much meat behind. Just because they are doing it, doesn't mean following their path is the right course.

It proved you're a lying, retarded, leftist POS.
Still haven't found any proof have you. Get over it, before your vessel sinks.

Anyone who saw the cell phone videos of poll watchers, whose legal right and purpose was to witness the handling and processing of incoming votes by poll workers, being cordoned off to a distance where they couldn't perform their legal job of seeing what the poll workers were doing with ballots after some of them witnessed Trump ballots being switched to Biden votes or filling out blank ballots for Biden with no folds or creases as one would have if mailed it in or filling out and feeding a Biden ballot repeadedly through the machine, or running the poll watchers completely out of the area into the lobby and putting cardboard over the windows so they couldn't do their legal job and video the election being stolen or running them completely out of the building and then calling the corrupt police to block them from re entering to witness the election being stolen and trunk loads of mystery votes slid out onto the floor to miraculously surpass Trump's landslide victory, anyone who saw that who still says the election wasn't stolen is as evil, dishonest and corrupt as the Democrats that stole it.

GreenGOJuan, you've hung around this thread counter claiming beyond the point of normal debate and rebuttal. I don't think you're a troll, I think you're a paid operator whose job it is to deny the undeniable. I can't block you from my thread, nor would I as thats the tactic of the Left, but you need to find some shame, something the evil Left lacks, and be ashamed of yourself. You know the election was stolen as well as I.

It goes farther then that. I have told this story before.

My mother in law is a very.....well anal person..... She checks and double checks EVERYTHING.

When voting in the election for KS gov. I want to say that selection was on the last page of the ballot. She voted using the electronic machine. She goes back through the pages and checks her votes. She gets to the page for the governor of KS and it has switched to Kelly. Odd she thinks, switches it back. Then she goes back and checks them all again, last page and again it is set to Kelly.....hmm, lets try this one more time. Back to page one, that one has everything I picked, next.....and finally the last page and her selection has stayed this time. She clicks submit.

Now she is getting up there in age, but she is still darn sharp. She also understands "computers" fairly well so I don't think it was an issue with an "old lady" not knowing what she is doing. That thing changed her vote to Kelly. Clearly I was not there in the booth to witness this but why would she lie about this. Not in her nature AT ALL. So yes it is just what she told me, but I think it went down just like she said it did.

I doubt she was alone in this.

I don't buy a single number the .gov puts out NOT A SINGLE ONE. I also don't buy into the numbers we are being told about this or that issue. When you actually talk to people even the few Libs left that can think at least a little, they are not cool with a great many things going down. The LGBLKJGSIUYI$EW:UIFGY:p++-+-+**** deal is a real big sticking point with anyone with children or grand children. They are starting to wake up. But you will never see that in print.

Reactions: lash and BurtG
Btw… i am aware there was Fraud.

What I am asking is, unrefutable, court room quality evidence.

My mother in law is a very.....well anal person..... She checks and double checks EVERYTHING.

When voting in the election for KS gov. I want to say that selection was on the last page of the ballot. She voted using the electronic machine. She goes back through the pages and checks her votes. She gets to the page for the governor of KS and it has switched to Kelly. Odd she thinks, switches it back. Then she goes back and checks them all again, last page and again it is set to Kelly.....hmm, lets try this one more time. Back to page one, that one has everything I picked, next.....and finally the last page and her selection has stayed this time. She clicks submit.

Now she is getting up there in age, but she is still darn sharp. She also understands "computers" fairly well so I don't think it was an issue with an "old lady" not knowing what she is doing. That thing changed her vote to Kelly. Clearly I was not there in the booth to witness this but why would she lie about this. Not in her nature AT ALL. So yes it is just what she told me, but I think it went down just like she said it did.

I don't buy a single number the .gov puts out NOT A SINGLE ONE. I also don't buy into the numbers we are being told about this or that issue. When you actually talk to people even the few Libs left that can think at least a little, they are not cool with a great many things going down. The LGBLKJGSIUYI$EW:UIFGY:p++-+-+**** deal is a real big sticking point with anyone with children or grand children. They are starting to wake up. But you will never see that in print.
Yes
Plus all the mail in fraud.and stolen identity fraud Proven by the countless reports of people going to vote and being told they already voted

Reactions: gigamortis
That is false, they blocked a mob of people trying to disrupt the count. This is a lie.

Show proof. Not just your typed word. With witness accounts.

Just because you keep repeating the same lie, ... doesn't make it true.
Hi. Just playing devils advocate again. How do you know there wasn’t fraud there? You see what they want you to see. I know what the media said but why should anyone on earth trust the media? Unless I was there to witness it first hand then I cannot say without a doubt there was no fraud there. Disruptions or not, covering windows is suspect as hell. If they can’t control with a little noise in the background then they need some new people.

This is my issue with the electronic machines here. There is no way to know how my vote was counted the way I submitted it. All it does it show a total number of ballots and that a ballot was scanned. How do I know it wasn’t swapped to another candidate? You don’t. The only way to check would be to verify he number of paper ballots for one person vs what the machine claims the total number is. That’s it. I don’t trust the machines and we shouldn’t.

Hi. Just playing devils advocate again. How do you know there wasn’t fraud there? You see what they want you to see. I know what the media said but why should anyone on earth trust the media? Unless I was there to witness it first hand then I cannot say without a doubt there was no fraud there. Disruptions or not, covering windows is suspect as hell. If they can’t control with a little noise in the background then they need some new people.
Personally i can understand wanting to block out distractions by blocking off windows of a mob trying to interferer with the count. That sounds reasonable. It would be like ignoring some one with multiple accounts on this forum, there OG account banned that shits posts and tries to hump my leg...

Blocking out some widows from a distractions is not solid evidence of Fraud. I am not the one saying 100% there was not fraud, I am in the IDK boat, wheres your evidence that there was.

BTW, If you start a line of questioning with Hi... You gotta end it with Sincerely. ;)

Also don't lose sight of the big probelm.

The one, even with in these disagreements we should be targeting.

Reactions: 232593
If ya'll are so concerned, go get jobs as Pole workers.

Be the change you want.

Solutions, not bitching and crying.

It was intended with a hint of sarcasm, I read the whole comment.

He might just be, what really upsets me as Florida resident, is losing him as Gov and I haven't heard one mention of a replacement.

I think Trump is going down in Georgia, The New York stuff na, The Classifed doc stuff... maybe. But Fulton County has him by the balls with some of his comments. I personally would be really surprised if he beats that. Its a real shame to see because when it comes to Trumps policy, I like a lot of what he pushes for. Sadly in trying to drain the swamp he him self became it. They have him recorded asking for 11,780 votes... in a county that is 75% blue.

None of them it seems, and yeah thats the real fucked up part.

Yeah but they dropped that shit after a couple months. Its been nearly 3 years and the only Politician catching major charges for it is Trump. That is why I keep asking for some one to show some real solid evidence of it... Alais its just claims not much meat behind. Just because they are doing it, doesn't mean following their path is the right course.

Still haven't found any proof have you. Get over it, before your vessel sinks.
LOL, you fucking moron, you're embarrassing yourself, if thats possible.