• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s The butt hurt thread

Snuby642

Two Star General
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    So it seems we need a place to vent before going full tard and hitting the report button.

I have never tried it because I have a pair still.

So I saw this show crocodile dundee, great show.
    And in the show dundee explained how but hurt worked in his parts.
    You go to the bar get a drink and tell the bartender your problem, they tell everyone else.
    They mill it over and come to a consensus and then you deal with it like a big boy.

Have had my ass handed to me multiple times on the hide some in fun some not.
    Some were warreted some not.

But in the intrest of starting this thread I will go first.

Got accushed of poaching, that hurt.
    Got acused of being unethical as a hunter.

Both of those shots hurt my feelings, pretty low shots but i was able to get over it and not contemplate
    Hitting a report button.

So next time you feel slighted or outright butt hurt please post it here and let the guys hash it out for you.

I don't own a bar but for the present time enjoy lowlights hospitality.

People have made me livid. I think of all the times I got owned on here, more hide members actually showed me a positive way and a different attitude to have towards said situation. Almost every time I felt humbled and wiser . A lil pink in the cheeks to. All four of them :unsure:

Reactions: TACC and camotoe
    Really? Fill in the form, and send it to your mommy.

the voices in my head all agreed in committee years ago to never report anything specially when the dollar store sells gloves, drop cloths duct tape and hack saws so cheaply . lol

So it seems we need a place to vent before going full tard and hitting the report button.

I have never tried it because I have a pair still.

So I saw this show crocodile dundee, great show.
    And in the show dundee explained how but hurt worked in his parts.
    You go to the bar get a drink and tell the bartender your problem, they tell everyone else.
    They mill it over and come to a consensus and then you deal with it like a big boy.

Have had my ass handed to me multiple times on the hide some in fun some not.
    Some were warreted some not.

But in the intrest of starting this thread I will go first.

Got accushed of poaching, that hurt.
    Got acused of being unethical as a hunter.

Both of those shots hurt my feelings, pretty low shots but i was able to get over it and not contemplate
    Hitting a report button.

So next time you feel slighted or outright butt hurt please post it here and let the guys hash it out for you.

I don't own a bar but for the present time enjoy lowlights hospitality.

Are you nuckin' futs ? :unsure: There isn't a hope in hell that I would sign up to try and do what you are, without some form of compensation (ie; a Bar seems to be the best way ?).

Reactions: jungle45
    Nuts is an opinion, that varies in dififerent circles.

I think of all members here at the Hide, I've taken the most abuse and in all those 13 years, I can honestly say my butt feels quite nice and isn't hurt at all. :)

Reactions: xringr
    I think of all members here at the Hide, I've taken the most abuse and in all those 13 years, I can honestly say my butt feels quite nice and isn't hurt at all. :)

Holy shit you're still here? I remember you getting fucked on in 2009.

Reactions: Milo 2.5
    This thread is not what I thought it was going to be.
    I was about ready to talk about that night I spent in the watch house
    :censored:

I'll go..

I posted about 6 years ago and someone said I was a

"F'ing loser who was lucky that at least your mama touched your dick cause no other girl would and I hope you get cancer and die a miserable death after you learn to spell you little faggot "

It still bothers me to this day...... Couldn't believe someone would say that, I do know how to spell danmit!

I will admit to using the report button a couple times.

To report sellers who seem to be dealers.
    To report pink in the MPT so hopefully Tucker or Frank can clean it up and not ruin a great thread.

Never to report a disagreement. I feel its best to just PM a guy and discuss things. Have done that many times. Always has worked out.

Im gonna report @ArmyJerry for making my ammo collection seem inadequate!

I'll go..

I posted about 6 years ago and someone said I was a

"F'ing loser who was lucky that at least your mama touched your dick cause no other girl would and I hope you get cancer and die a miserable death after you learn to spell you little faggot "

It still bothers me to this day...... Couldn't believe someone would say that, I do know how to spell danmit!

Yes, and I think we can agree that as a result, you have grown into a real man. Sometimes tough love is the answer.
    Considering you are no longer a whiny bitch sitzpinkler , I'd say we have been successful here.
    You are welcome.

Yes, and I think we can agree that as a result, you have grown into a real man. Sometimes tough love is the answer.
    Considering you are no longer a whiny bitch sitzpinkler , I'd say we have been successful here.
    You are welcome.

I feel LOVED.......

So a recent but hurt situation.
    Was at the hospital and could not surf SH, or brownells for parts.
    There were legal postings of no carry only to be outnumbered by no smoking.

I pay the God damn same taxes as the libtards to use the hospital.
    I am being discriminated against therefore butt hurt.

SHTF and thier pathetic rules won't matter. And they wont matter iether.
    I figure 5 seconds to identify a libtarget at the most.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    Veer is still my bitch.

Some things will never change

Have you ever seen the mess a Labrador can make with one unopened can of beer?
    I cut him off permanently, floor, tv, couch, wall etc. He thought it was great fun.

A full can rolled out of the mini fridge and bouced on the floor, he grabbed it and ran.
    Then he bit it, some may have actually hit the ceiling fan.

Missus was not impressed with either of us.

Have you ever seen the mess a Labrador can make with one unopened can of beer?
    I cut him off permanently, floor, tv, couch, wall etc. He thought it was great fun.

A full can rolled out of the mini fridge and bouced on the floor, he grabbed it and ran.
    Then he bit it, some may have actually hit the ceiling fan.

Missus was not impressed with either of us.

Armegeddon !!!!! ???

Tie a dish towel to the fridge handle and train him to bring you glass longnecks. Our son did that with his black lab.....funny stuff !!

Man down!

He will be incapacitated for about 2 weeks, but expect full recovery.

People that know him personally are lucky, he is a true patriot of the Constitution.
    And will help another if down.

Renound ball buster and thorn in any liberals side.

Rules are rules lest there be none at all and thats armegedon,
    coming soon enough.

And if you climb into the bear pit often you dont need a name.

See ya soon.