• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

The heros we need

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
Older news story, but my point stands.

Mind yo bizznasss ;)

I’d also vote not guilty.

They are the ocean version of people who move to recreational lakes and bitch about boat noise.

Yeah, mind your own business. But also (unless some jail time is on your bucket list) do not hit people who are not a physical threat to you in the head with a baseball bat.
Well that goes full circle. You never know what a stranger is going to do when you stick your nose in their business. People get wacked all the time for doing absolutely nothing at all. People are fucking crazy and don't need a reason to beat a mother fucker to death other than the voices in their head told them to do it.

Reactions: diverdon
I was going to ask if “college aged people” was slang for “inner city youths” but then the article mention 3 center console boats, but never mentioned that the boats were stolen, so guess it was a bunch of whiteys. Not sure why they felt the need to el kabong them with a baseball bat, but those two musta been pretty demanding.

Sea Striker Fish Billy 18in Aluminum AFB18 for sale online eBay.png

Not sure why they felt the need to el kabong them with a baseball bat, but those two musta been pretty demanding.
an “el kabong” reference!!!! you get a gold star next to your name today!!!

i’m willing to bet there was no bat involved. i bet they just got what they deserved and embellished it with the bat part.

i will also go on record and say that this is what should happen everytime some cocksucker tries to demand someone do something.