• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Movie Theater "The Red Circle" By Brandon Webb Navy SEAL

SIGTWO

Private
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2009
Blue Ridge Parkway NC/Raleigh nc
Anyone interested in a good read about The Navy SEALS. Pick up this book "THE RED CIRCLE". Brandon Webb does a good job in detail about how much determination and mind over matter it takes. Also goes into what it takes to be a Marksman in the SEALS.This book would be great for anyone in a leadership role. Book is a great example of how to lead people and setting goals and how to obtain them. He has another book coming out in JAN 2013 about sniping.

Re: "The Red Circle" By Brandon Webb Navy SEAL

Wilkow interviewed him a couple weeks ago on sirius... interesting stuff, looks like it would be a great read.

I really enjoyed this book also. Anyone in a leadership position could take a lot way from this book.

Just finished to read it , it worths the reading indeed IMHO

PP out

Agreed. Definately worth the time. Webb does a great job.

Almost finished and I have to say this one of the better books I have read in a while!

I enjoyed this book as well, it was well written.

His Navy experience sounded just like my Sons experience. It was almost word for word what my Son had said.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucson Dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Extremely well written and never a boring moment. Marcus Luttrell also has written a new book. Gonna read that one next. </div></div>

"Service: A Navy SEAL at War"

Had not heard of that one yet, thanks.

brandon seems to be a good guy. check out his website sofrep

This was a very good book, Webb is a pretty insightful guy.

Not to highjack your thread... But, also, just finished "Fearless" about DEVGRU Navy Seal, Adam Brown who was KIA. Amazing what this guy overcame to become one of the top operators in the world.

cant wait to read The Red Circle. just finished American Sniper
It was an incredible read. Also just finished Seal Team Six
Howard Wasdin biography also very good currently reading Fearless
the Adam Brown story also great so far but hard on the heart.

Another one to pick up. Went years without reading a book then picked up American Sniper and almost finished it the night I opened it. Plan on getting Lone Survivor also