• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This definitely sucks. Submarine lost.

Look! Now they are going to implode 300 at a time!

IMG_8367.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Makinchips208
It has a few more amenities than the titan....jump to 4 min mark

Here is what I wonder. All that stuff requires some engineering and planning. If no one has placed an order, how did they finance the research and design?

Here is what I wonder. All that stuff requires some engineering and planning. If no one has placed an order, how did they finance the research and design?

The financing is backed by billionaires, hoping to sell this to other billionaires.

I had a dream last night that I was in the sub with my calculus teacher, and we were going down, down, down, down...

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
I had a dream last night that I was in the sub with my calculus teacher, and we were going down, down, down, down...
Now that you mention it, I wonder if there is a way to re-market "Where the Down Boys go" by Warrant. (Mad respect to songwriter/singer Jani Lane (RIP.))

Reactions: johnnycat
You might be going down but at least you can have some musical joy before your eyes meet your asshole.

"Sugar, We're Going Down Swinging."

“Hey!, Hey! Up…..” Never mind.

Last edited:
And he was able to gaze at his own navel from a really close perspective.

“Hey!, Hey! Up…..” Never mind.

If you like that type of music check out the longest johns. They do classics and even write some of their own. Going to be in Cambridge may 7th.

One of their new originals I like.

Another original. There's bones in the ocean for sure but no survivors like in this song.

If you like that type of music check out the longest johns. They do classics and even write some of their own. Going to be in Cambridge may 7th.

One of their new originals I like.

Another original. There's bones in the ocean for sure but no survivors like in this song.

Where in Cambridge.

Going there will crush your soul but good music can allow you to decompress from the worlds pressures.

Where in Cambridge.

Going there will crush your soul but good music can allow you to decompress from the worlds pressures.
The Sinclair

Got it from here. US west coast tour still upcoming.

I know nothing about the area. Haven't made it to that corner of the country. Farthest east I've been is the thousand islands when I was in preschool with my family.

Reactions: pmclaine
It would be interesting to see if the strong-independent-stunning & brave-feminist engineers have left Oceangate off of their résumés.

Reactions: johnnycat and vh20