• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This dude is a genius and avoided a huge mistake!!

If she had a romantic fairy tale in her mind. I'm sure it didn't involve the drink/hotdog mustard stained concrete stairs in a baseball stadium.

The flowers blooming in a meadow with the birds chirping and the deer watching doesn't happen. Unless it's a Disney movie.
That's why 50% of marriage end in divorce. Unrealistic Hollywood bullshit.
yes and no, she probably would have been ok with it if there was a real ring but that shit came off as a prank. all downhill after that. she definately overreacted but that dude took a gamble and risked it all with that stunt and lost. or won depending on who you ask.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
happiest-day-of-my-life-thats-me-in-the-back-24112343.png

• Haha
Reactions: JLP83 and lash
My girlfriend or wife for that matter act like that to me for any reason and especially in public is grounds for get the hell out of my life. Obvious no respect whatsoever in that relationship.

Regardless of her actions, that chic exists in the left half of the Hot/Crazy matrix.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic