• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Thunder Beast Customer Service !!!

Blackhawk 1

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
I want to thank Shane with Thunder Beast. Recently they repaired a suppressor for me that was made by another manufacturer in seven days. Their customer service is outstanding, I was called the day after the suppressor arrived at their facility & they gave me an estimate that same day. 7 days later the suppressor was at my door. Thunder Beast’s quality of work was outstanding, they exceeded my expectations! When you consider they repaired someone else’s product and did so in a timely fashion I am very happy with them and now I’m going to buy one of their 30P1 suppressors for that reason!

Re: Thunder Beast Customer Service !!!

Sounds good. They took back my 338P-1 for an upgrade and paid for shipping both ways and are including a tshirt! It's the little things that count but I am very pleased with their products and customer service, Ray and staff are top notch.

netranger got me going on the TBAC goodies and now I have a 30P-1 and 30BA that is in route. I am ready for that BA!!! Now I just need time to shoot. Ray has been awesome as far as the customer service is concerned.

Ya i have a couple of the 30P-1's, a 338P-1 and just received the 30BA. They are some badass kit!

You guys think those models are awesome, you need to get yourselves a 22L-1, those things just amaze me.

I used to like YHM thinking it was good stuff for the money...which it is for the most part quiet stuff for the money (except for the SS Mite). Now I have four TBACs on form 3 waiting (338ba, 30ba, 22l-1, 22s-1), and already have a 30p1 and 22l-1. Had to get the 22's without a taper to match up with my Paclites, when I ordered my original 22l-1 I didnt realize you could special order it without the taper. Needless to say Im trying to sell my YHM stuff!

Ray, Nora, and Zak all three are outstanding CS and have been able to answer any of my questions thus far.

Another satisfied customer of TBAC. Had a small issue with the wrong serial numbers being put on my form 4's but Nora called as soon as she figured it out and caught it before I sent the forms in. I had new forms in my hand in 2 days and was back on track. Can't say enough good things about them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds good. They took back my 338P-1 for an upgrade and paid for shipping both ways and are including a tshirt! It's the little things that count but I am very pleased with their products and customer service, Ray and staff are top notch. </div></div>

Same for my 338P-1. I dropped mine off in person and met Shane. top quality guys, top quality products. They refinished mine in for no extra charge.