• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thunder Valley Precision - Ohio 2011 Schedule

Re: Thunder Valley Precision - Ohio 2011 Schedule

Yes..
Who will be here this weekend? Trying to get a head count.

Thanks

Yes...but hate to see .338's shooting steel closer than 300 yards.
The beauty of the combo is you can use two rifles..most people are now. Bring what you have and we will make due.
For next year we will introduce our new "combo" course. Nothing under 300 yards out to 1200 with multiple bonus targets.
We will keep the short course and rename it. There will be a caliber restriction on it then because of what it is designed for. Mostly .223's is what I'm thinking. More of a ground hog/carbine course.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Sarver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes..
Who will be here this weekend? Trying to get a head count.

Thanks </div></div>
me and 4 or 5 others i believe will be there for the head hunter next sunday..

but cant make it this week

Hey im coming for sure saturday for the combo. might only be shooting the intimidator part because my bullets i ordered havent got here yet so i wont have enough for the entire combo.

Round count is 20 as always and distances are 300 to 600 yard.
The distances are on the score sheet and will be given before the match.
Also, our new TVP data books will have all the info in them.
I will be taking orders for the first 50 starting this weekend.

Tom,
Mark and I will be up for the HH/Intimidator shoots next weekend (8th and 9th) so save us a couple of spots!

Any plans for Oct 15 & 16, or is it out of the mix due to hunting season?

Looking at a couple of us making the trip from Louisville, KY.

Thanks!
M Richardson

We are planning a Intimidator on Saturday and a HH on Sunday.
Hope to see you then.

Myself and two others will be there Sunday morning for sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Sarver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are planning a Intimidator on Saturday and a HH on Sunday.
Hope to see you then. </div></div>

Tom,

Is this for the 15th and 16th?

Any chance of a flip flop? HH Sat, Int Sun?

Thanks for the quick update Tom, we are good with whatever you guys want to shoot, just glad the range is going to be open!

See everyone soon,
M Richardson

Looks like I'm not going to make it up there tomorrow after all. Got family crap I can't get out of
frown.gif

Good luck shooting gentlemen, I'll be in the woods and then to family torture...

Good luck,
Merritt

Triceratops3 and myself will be there tommorow to clean the short course.

Well thats the goal.

Any matches planned for November?

There is a little wind in them there hills. Had a fun time Sunday even though it was a little chilly but no rain.

Had fun Sunday as well, thanks gang! Will be down this sat for the intimidator, as long as there's no rain!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Copperdoc1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had fun Sunday as well, thanks gang! Will be down this sat for the intimidator, as long as there's no rain! </div></div>

Nice meeting you guys. Thanks again Tom for the great place to shoot.

Wind was a killer..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tacshooter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Triceratops3 and myself will be there tommorow to clean the short course.

Well thats the goal. </div></div>

So, did y'all clean the short course?

Looks like you'll see my ugly mug there sat.

Good luck,
Merritt

I'll be down saturday as well, i haven't been down in a month, its killin me...

I would like to be there this weekend. However, the fall turkeys are calling.....literally haha. Maybe I can pull off a long range kill with my shotgun!

Is anything on the schedule for Sunday? My schedule just freed up.

Matches always start at 10a.m. Be there at 8:30 if you need to check zero or fine- tune your dope. Registration is usually from 9:30-9:45 and safety brief, so range will go cold around 9:30.

Looks like I may make an appearance on Saturday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooterken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are .338's allowed for the HH on Sunday?
</div></div>

Yep. That's what Tom cleaned it with.

Perfect conditions for todays intimidator. Looks like tomorrow will be nice as well.

Tom, thanks for letting me hit that little rock at 2300 + yards today with your Hulk. That was my furthest shot to date! Contact in 3 shots. Target measured less than 1 moa. I'm still smiling
smile.gif

Can't wait for the long range steel to be put out. Let me know if you need a hand getting it set up. Me and at least one other guy would be willing to donate a days labor to get it going.

Awesome day to shoot and awesome company to do it with. Thanks guys for spanking my rear pretty bad btw. Today was the first day I felt like I was held back by my glass because mirage was horrible. I thought everyone was dealing with it until I looked through some of your high end scopes. Guess I know where I'm spending my profit share at the end of the year now
smile.gif

Getting up there today makes me wish I wasn't so busy with work and had time to get up there more often.

Good luck,
Merritt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Sarver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are planning a Intimidator on Saturday the 15th and a HH on Sunday the 16th.
Hope to see you then. </div></div>

Just a reminder

Beautiful weather, and a fun weekend!
Thanks again Tom!

Here's the Saturday crew:

002-13.jpg

Still having the intimidator this sat morning? If so I will be down for sure, and I'll bring as many others as I can!

What a get day Sunday had fun even though I couldnt hit the side of the hill let alone the targets, opps had wrong velocity in computer maybe that had some thing to do with it..never believe the box

Tom,
Thanks for everything you and your crew does, the HH on Sunday was one of the best shoots I've been to and I look forward to coming around more consistently. This course of fire really tested my equipment to the max. Squeezing the trigger is really the easy part! Thanks for your instruction.

Ken

Hey Tom, for the HH double this weekend:

Will we drive or walk the course?

Are we shooting out and back or starting from the beginning both times?

Still the same $20 member/ $30 non-member fee?

Mike,

We will drive the course. Also, we will shoot each position twice before moving to save travel time. Still the same price as always for members and non members.

hey guys my name is steve and i just completed Toms training course today. Super nice guy and very knowledgeable. I had never shot past 200 before today and Tom had me hitting targets all the way out to 1165 with a 6.5 grendel. Deffinatly take his course because he has so much to offer in a training setting. Thanks again Tom and Ill be seeing you again soon. Steve

Me and Eric will be there for the double HH Saturday as we pre- registered way back. Is it still a 10:00 am start?
Thanks Steve