Time for Roadblocks and Checkpoints?

UpSideDown

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2019
It is an individual's responsibility to take reasonable measures to do no harm to others or their property.
It is an individual's choice to take precautions for their own well-being.
It is not the governments responsibility, on any level, to cancel human rights based on the possibility of harm. Or, if it were, then any of our rights may be cancelled at any time and for almost any reason.

There is such thing as an emergency.
There is no such thing as a State of Emergency where the government may throw off its own chains, and may cancel the inalienable rights of any Man or Woman.

Rights can neither be taken nor given. There are Rights enumerated in the Constitution. There are also Rights that may exist that have not yet been enumerated in the Constitution.

hunter1959

Private
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2020
  1. Coronovirus is extremely contagious.
  2. There is no immunity to it. If you pick up the virus, you have it. Period.
  3. There are no therapeutic drugs for it (to treat people who have it).
  4. There are no vaccines for it (to prevent people from getting it).
  5. It is TEN TIMES as lethal as the "flu."
  6. It is not a flu or the flu. It is a different virus.

The depraved indifference toward human life in this thread, combined with the utter and total stupidity, is a deadly combination
tell us something we don't know rather than pontificating as though you run the board....

MCSO1357

Teaching the rookies to walk down the mountain
Belligerents
Jul 9, 2008
Iowa
It is an individual's responsibility to take reasonable measures to do no harm to others or their property.
It is an individual's choice to take precautions for their own well-being.
It is not the governments responsibility, on any level, to cancel human rights based on the possibility of harm. Or, if it were, then any of our rights may be cancelled at any time and for almost any reason.

There is such thing as an emergency.
There is no such thing as a State of Emergency where the government may throw off its own chains, and may cancel the inalienable rights of any Man or Woman.

Rights can neither be taken nor given. There are Rights enumerated in the Constitution. There are also Rights that may exist that have not yet been enumerated in the Constitution.
Our rights do not come from man or government, because if they did or that premise was allowed to stand, then man/government can then take those rights away (or at least suspend them). Reject ANY premise that states that ANY government (fed, state or local) has the authority to take away/suspend your rights, which were endowed upon you as a human being and which their protection is entrusted to your government by the Constitution. They protect and defend your rights, not impede/limit them. On the other side of the same coin, it is up to us as citizens/freemen to be engaged with all levels of government and knowledgeable in what is going on from day to day, because ultimately the responsibility of government lies on us. It is government by the people, for the people....rant off

j-huskey

Jafo / Instigator !
Belligerents
Jul 27, 2001
AL
None
The depraved indifference toward human life in this thread, combined with the utter and total stupidity, is a deadly combination
I, for one, am grateful, beyond words, that Allah, the Merciful, has saved me from that depraved indifference, and the deadly combination of utter total stupidity.
Considering that, "this deadly phenomenon" (see above) has not hurt anyone in a deadly manner, just bruised some tender feelings, I am doubly grateful that Allah, the Merciful, has spared every one of us from the deadly combination.
No Hide members have been reported dead from any of this...
All praise to Allah, the Merciful, the Benevolent, and the savior of all, from this deadly combination.

Ahhhhh.......

Never mind.

Greg Langelius *

Resident Elder Fart
Belligerents
Aug 10, 2001
Arizona, good place for me...
The special orders aren't so much about constraining who gets it as they are about when.

Without them, the hospitals overflow and we're all f'cked.

With them, the pace slows and the hospitals can actually manage to treat all.

When gg rights interfere with that process; what's your choice?

I think it's time we all stepped back from the gd rhetoric, took the advice of those who are trying to juggle with the knives, and give the process a chance to work.

Just sayin'...

Greg

DROWN

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2019
Gentle reminder that our real ennemies ( Russia, Iran, S Korea, China) are taking advantage of this real crisis to plant disinformation to maximize the chaos and the cost to our nation. While we argue about Subarus and Letters they laugh at how easily we are divided against each other along tribal lines that are largely of their making.

Last edited:

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
Well it looks like the good old movie Escape from New York may turn out to have been a future prediction.

One can only hope?

• Haha
Reactions: MCSO1357

candyx

Private
Banned !
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2014
My Subaru is better than your Subaru,
Mine is better than yours,
My Subaru is better than your Subaru,
Because mine my can get technical,

My Subaru,
Coming to a Walmart near u soon.

View attachment 7283529

I ain't scared of no roadblock.
We dont need no steenking roadblocks....

Be careful what you ask for,
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
What goes around comes around.
Karma is a bitch, Murphy is a motherfucker, and when they get together, hell on wheels.

Subaru #2...

View attachment 7283530
Subaru #3

View attachment 7283536

All the shit is edge of insane.
Dudes in the pickup trucks with mounted guns driving around freely , I can't even buy a BB gun without going through a fucking rectal examine . God forbid I get pull over with it in my truck if it not locked up in the bed welded shut.

Reactions: deersniper

OldSalty

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2019
Well it looks like the good old movie Escape from New York may turn out to have been a future prediction.

One can only hope?
I think the odds at this point are pretty high that it happens. Otherwise people from other states will eventually take their own measures to keep hotspot people out.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *

UpSideDown

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2019
This would work here and it would be a total volunteer effort if the government would issue the rubber bullets

Do you want to see what the public response in the US will be if videos of any level of government get out of firing on people with rubber rounds? That means military is already everywhere and armed. That would go over swell.

candyx

Private
Banned !
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2014

One can only hope?
Governor Phil Murphy want to blow the bridges along the Delaware River to keep those infected deplorables out of NJ .

MadDuner

Rankless Infidel
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2019
Totals from quarantined New York for the day....
112 new infected
2 deaths from Covid19

414 injured and 22 dead from quarantine enforcement actions.

“We’re government, we’re here to help”.
“They were killed for their own safety.”

forrestgump01

Maga fan
Banned !
Belligerents
Nov 6, 2013
chattahooche hills, ga
ANNOUNCING:

Tennessee Adult Continuing Education Opportunities:

The Jack, Howard, and Forrest Bondurant & Junior Johnson Memorial Moonshiners Roadblock Running Class.

Classes will be held in Blount and Monroe Counties in Tennessee.

Numerous items will be covered; very high speed reckless driving on bad roads, insane gun fighting with revenuers, avoiding a roadblock, approaching a roadblock, crashing a roadblock, driving a damaged vehicle from a roadblock, fleeing on foot from a roadblock, emergency flee kits, attorney numbers, cash stash for bonds, updating your will, selling your product after successfully running the roadblock and evading the pursuit, and much much more.

The final exams will begin in Monroe County TN on SR 165 into NC, and in Blount County TN, on Hwy 129, into Swain County NC.

Graduation certificates will be issued in Graham County NC.

Basic Roadblock: $500.00
Advanced Roadblock: $1,000.00

You must supply your own roadblock running vehicle, your own liability and medical insurance, and sign a liability waiver to the educational institution providing this service.

Thank you,

For further details, stay in this topic, negotiations for classroom spaces continue, and all full deposits must be made.

@armorpl8chikn will be screening all bullshitters and providing vocabulary lessons for all non NC residents wanting to join in the fun...

Stay tuned to Snipershide for future advertisements.
Classes and training, What a bunch of fucking amateurs.

product ...........check

vehicle .............check
62 Galaxy.png

Only 1 rule .........BRAKES ARE FOR PUSSIES !!!!!!

Reactions: Threadcutter308

uffduh

Private
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2017
So whats going to happen if say a guy is trying to get to a dying loved one, an they are kept from them long enough the loved one dies w/o said person getting to see/talk to them for the last time? Now lets just say that same guy now has a hard on, for the state or kings men who in his mind fucked him over. If said guy has nothing to lose it could prove interesting. Don't know about you guys, but I can see an event chain in the making,...
Happening in NYC already. Mate of mine can’t see his wife who’s in ICU for non corona related heart failure.

• Sad
Reactions: OldSalty

DarnYankeeUSMC

Carpet Bagger
Belligerents
Mar 18, 2012
East TN
441 from Gatlinburg TN to North Carolina is closed. The woman and I took a ride today to see the Gatlinburg Ghost town and figured we'd ride over to Cherokee NC. Nope road blocked at the North end of Gatlinburg. Just some cones and a portable electric sign. Could have went past but decided to go get Kryspy Kreme doughnuts and then ride the new part of the Foothills Pkwy.

j-huskey

Jafo / Instigator !
Belligerents
Jul 27, 2001
AL
None
Happening in NYC already. Mate of mine can’t see his wife who’s in ICU for non corona related heart failure.
Stepson had to have a mass of infection removed, we werent even allowed in the hospital. Had to wait until they brought him out to even drive up to departure to put him in the car to take him home.
Tough dealing with such. His mom was ......
Moving on....

MtnCreek

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 6, 2012
Thought we had something. Dogs raising hell, headlights on the Rd, flare goes up then another. Stayed put for a while then went to check out. Some folks bought a heifer to slaughter and lost it taking off the trailer. They were going to kill it there on the side of the Rd and load it back into the trailer dead. Glad they didn't ask for any help with that. Probably ~900 lb or better.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

OldSalty

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2019
Looks like I will be wrong.

No NYC lockdown.

Instead, CDC issues travel advisory...

E. Bryant

Gearhead
Belligerents
Oct 25, 2010
MI
Looks like I will be wrong.

No NYC lockdown.

Instead, CDC issues travel advisory...
Let's see how long that decision holds. With 50% of the country's cases sitting in two adjacent states, throwing a dome over NY and NJ will eventually become too attractive.

Gunfighter14e2

Rusty Nail
Belligerents
Jul 9, 2002
Alabama
eHam.net
Thought we had something. Dogs raising hell, headlights on the Rd, flare goes up then another. Stayed put for a while then went to check out. Some folks bought a heifer to slaughter and lost it taking off the trailer. They were going to kill it there on the side of the Rd and load it back into the trailer dead. Glad they didn't ask for any help with that. Probably ~900 lb or better.
BTDT.
Had one that dropped her first calf then went crazy. She made it almost 4 miles before we knew anything about it an found her. KIlled her at the corner of SR 39 an Hwy 14. Just as I pulled the trigger on my great uncles 03 an Indiana State Trooper showed up. He ask "What the fuck is going on here" to which my 3rd cousin replied,... "we're just killing cows for the hell of it in the middle of the Hwy, whats it look like"? Had the truck, went borrowed the closest tractor with a loader an loaded her ass up. A few days later she was nothing but white packages, but we had to hand raise the calf. Yet another chore to be done.

Zoomie

Praefectus castrorum
Belligerents
Oct 4, 2010
NY
It's pretty interesting that a governor who has locked down his state's residents, decided from his throne what's essential and non essential, taken draconian measures to ensure people don't have contact with each other, and declared his state as at the highest risk- objects to other governors taking measures to protect their citizens.

From the threat he's bleating about on TV every day.

It's further interesting, that people from NYC who have long declared what a utopia it is, how superior they are to anyone else, and who have demonstrably used their political power to crush any opposition to their fiats, at the first sign of trouble flee and raid supplies from the suburbs or from other states without any consideration of those they've long and arrogantly diminished as dumb rubes.

welcome them with open arms? Hardly. More like why aren't county and state officials doing more to ensure items in short supply only go to county and state residents?

YMMV

DarnYankeeUSMC

Carpet Bagger
Belligerents
Mar 18, 2012
East TN
Wait wait, I thought people were actually saying that the police and national guard wouldn't join in on subjecting the populace??
When they order that the subjects should have their guns removed for the safety and security of the state. They will kit up and ride into the towns and kick down doors.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cu...island-crackdown-on-virus-fleeing-new-yorkers
And in Rhode Island, the National Guard is conducting door to door searches of New Yorkers.........

Reactions: deersniper

OldSalty

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2019
Country folk should be aware. In time, this virus will make it to smaller communities who are potentially not equipped to provide the needed care.

And will need medical care "from the cities".

JS.

BytorJr

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2018
Wait wait, I thought people were actually saying that the police and national guard wouldn't join in on subjecting the populace??
When they order that the subjects should have their guns removed for the safety and security of the state. They will kit up and ride into the towns and kick down doors.
Didn't President Reagan say the most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."?

j-huskey

Jafo / Instigator !
Belligerents
Jul 27, 2001
AL
None
Country folk should be aware. In time, this virus will make it to smaller communities who are potentially not equipped to provide the needed care.

JS.
Country folk already know this. Its already here, now, affecting us.

Yesterday, 5 people in our county hospital, proven cases, on ventilators, died.
Two were from our county.
Three were from the northern neighboring county that has no hospital.
Our hospital and CITY serves 5 counties medical needs.

The first state death here occurred out of state at a larger medical facility because the deceased' county does not have the facilities.

Us country states have been living with this reality a long time.
*All you have to do is see the country poors crowding a waiting room, and be one of them, forced to wait until last, to recognize how some cities medical services ALREADY feel about us... *

A generation of people dont remember the federal government actions closing a very large number of county hospitals. I remember...

Your statement reflects a reality many have lived with awhile.....

And that reality is reflected in the anger displayed toward those large metropolises who are finding their new reality and spreading it. It was /is predictable.

Last edited:

MCSO1357

Belligerents
Jul 9, 2008
Iowa

JS.
It’s a double edged sword, at least here in Iowa - rural May need the city’s medical but they (and the rest of the country) sure a shit need what the rural Iowans plant, cultivate and harvest.

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX

Nik H

Constantly Learning
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jan 22, 2014
I'm assuming the NG guys are pretty safe playing gestapo looking for New Yorkers as they are likely to be unarmed sheep used to obeying their masters.
Haven't seen anything or anyone in my area of RI but we are not near any of the border areas. Gina is a total bitch drunk on power...she is reveling in the limelight she is getting.

We had 2 other couples over last night and had a nice BBQ...fuck Gina and her executive orders

MCSO1357

Belligerents
Jul 9, 2008
Iowa
I'm assuming the NG guys are pretty safe playing gestapo looking for New Yorkers as they are likely to be unarmed sheep used to obeying their masters.
It makes one wonder if there are any brave people in Rhode Island that will be hiding New Yorkers in their crawl spaces, maybe "Blog of Anne Frank" will be updated weekly from hiding....or a 21st century of the Underground Railroad where citizens can smuggle New Yorkers to the promised land (wherever that may be). Everything that is old is new again!!

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
It makes one wonder if there are any brave people in Rhode Island that will be hiding New Yorkers in their crawl spaces, maybe "Blog of Anne Frank" will be updated weekly from hiding....or a 21st century of the Underground Railroad where citizens can smuggle New Yorkers to the promised land (wherever that may be). Everything that is old is new again!!
** Edited to remove some stuff that caused offense ***

I would care if it was people from somewhere that cared about freedom, but if you are from NYC, I'm going to probably just sit back and watch and say you are getting what you so richly deserve after voting for your oppressors and oppressing the rest of the rural parts of your state with such glee and zest the past almost 100 years.

And of course if you are from NYC, well congratulations, you spend nearly 100 years happily voting away any right to have anything to defend yourself with and supporting ever more tyrannical "King's Men" under the control of the wealthy Elite. Well enjoy, don't ask us to save you. The folks in fly over country have long memories of all the things you said about them....

Last edited:

Nik H

Constantly Learning
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jan 22, 2014
My guess is the locals in RI will be busy flagging down the SS and pointing out where any of the "undesirables" might be hiding or ratting out anyone who might be hiding them. I highly doubt any of them will care enough about freedom to do anything but gladly "just obey" and denounce anyone that doesn't.
That is pretty rude of you to say.
There are a number of us "local Rhode Islanders" that are as freedom loving as any Texan you know.

Broad brush strokes are beneath you

19Scout77

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Jun 9, 2007
NJ
Nik- shocker...ignorance and prejudice from our fine Hide brethren...say it isn’t so!!

Reactions: DROWN

UpSideDown

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2019
Didn't President Reagan say the most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."?
Did he say that before or after he created the Firearm Owners Protection Act that’s banned new machine guns, 922(r), and supported the Assault Weapons Ban and the Brady Bill? I can’t remember.

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
That is pretty rude of you to say.
There are a number of us "local Rhode Islanders" that are as freedom loving as any Texan you know.

Broad brush strokes are beneath you
I apologize for any offense to you personally, or to your area since I don't have personal knowledge of your specific area.

I would suggest however that there are very few states that don't have at least a pretty good block of folks in the more populated areas interested in "Just obeying". From the news, it doesn't seem like the RI Governor is of the "freedom and liberty" type of actions right about now considering the orders to the NG and I'm guessing they got elected by a whole bunch of folks in the state.

Just like in Texas, there are a lot of freedom loving types.
BUT there are a whole ton of sheep in the big cities that just want to "obey", and will do so gladly and will report you at the drop of a hat.
I'm sure I'm not alone in the opinion that Texas would be far better off without a few certain big stinking cities.
And I can probably near guarantee that in those certain cities and counties it would not be the safest place for freedom loving rebel types, especially from other states to be passing though if it was against "orders".

Even in Texas, while the Governor and AG are pretty strongly on the freedom side, the lieutenant Governor and quite a few of the lawmakers are on the side of freedom is great and all... until we need to do something for "The public good" type of thinking.

Nik H

Constantly Learning
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jan 22, 2014
Thank you @W54/XM-388 ..it is a trying time for us.

I don't disagree that RI is is typically very liberal. We have the lowest firearm ownership in the country. However, there are those of us who are committed to doing the right thing. Especially in our small rural town.

This one is hard though. Do you continue to guarantee people's freedom of movement even if it can spread the disease? Not so sure. We may have to suspend travel while the disease agencies continue to actually figure out what is happening. With this new information it might be possible to isolate contagious or more vulnerable people, while a large portion of the population returns to something resembling normal life.

The return to normal life cannot happen fast enough. If it continues to get more impressive, bad things will happen. In my opinion, I would not be surprised to see increases in Domestic Violence and Child Abuse. The more the local governments impose Draconian measures to "flatten the curve", the more difficult it will get, especially, in the densely populated areas.

Can you imagine people in large cities being shut in during the summer without air-conditioning!

I can't even imagine.

Nik H

Constantly Learning
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jan 22, 2014
The more data we can get during this time of quarantine, the more likely we will be able to get back to some degree of normalcy.

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
The more data we can get during this time of quarantine, the more likely we will be able to get back to some degree of normalcy.
The faster we could get actual testing for everyone and anyone done along with tests for everyone to see who already had it, the sooner we could end the crazy times.

armorpl8chikn

General Pain in the Ass
Belligerents
Aug 17, 2010
Western NC
They have closed smoky mountain national park.
And they fucking mean it. That is all.

Y'all need to cut this shit out.

If they start taking people out of cars and shuffling them off somewhere, THEN we need to know about it.

This is panic fodder.
Any local should know why that road is being blocked.

I could have shown you closed Parkway gates a goddamned week ago!

Fucking cut it out!

j-huskey

Jafo / Instigator !
Belligerents
Jul 27, 2001
AL
None
The faster we could get actual testing for everyone and anyone done along with tests for everyone to see who already had it, the sooner we could end the crazy times.
This is what a number of "not in the political zone" medical professionals are saying. And wondering where the fed-gov, who is supposed to facilitate this is with resources and assistance, is hiding.
Fed-gov is elected to handle such things as pandemics, to guide, provide resources, to prevent 50 states from going 50 different ways, wasting time by each state re-inventing the wheel, to provide leadership, and unite the people, all working together solving the problem.
Like in the past, flu pandemic, polio epidemic, world war, ......

Ain't happening. The medical professionals who have had fed-gov regulations shoved down their throats, restricted, and ordered to respond X way, are being hindered trying to follow guidelines without fed-gov responding as promised.

I sat through enough emergency response training to know what fed-gov told us would be done, ain't happening.

Those medical professionals see a positive end to this with xy# dead, like with the flu, a number of survivors with herd resistance, and with the resulting evidence, an appropriate medical treatment/prevention response, just like with flu.

Their hope, is, the inevitable deaths, are not exacerbated by fed-gov stupidity currently the norm. Like the fed-gov will stop being stupid, and be responsible.

We all hope.