• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Time for Roadblocks and Checkpoints?

Regarding the “letters”.....the one i was emailed was some bullshit generic crap. I aint even fucking with it. They fuck with me, they can stick it up their ass. Fix your own shit, assholes. I could use a few weeks away anyway. I dont have many fucks to give and i damn sure am not about to carry permission papers in america. FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

You want people to lose their shit? Dont repair their internet when it quits working. And let me tell you good folks something....the last week work went from the winter lull to so busy that i can’t even come close to keeping up.....overnight. The first time someone fucks with my free travel, is the last time. I’ll happily go home and sit on my fucking hands.

Reactions: TACC
Let me see your papers sir...

Your papers sir...

GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING PAPERS!

Bangbang bangbangbang bang “screams” bang bang “a scream” bang.

Silence

You forgot the drip drip drip of automotive fluids from all the misses while both parties look at each other, thinking, both, each, "How the f did I miss at this distance", and ....... ??

Centurinatah will be sayin, I cant believe my Glock jammed!!!!!!!!!!!

Trooper will faint bc Centy's glock jammed.

Last edited:
I'm emailing my boss right now. I want one of these letters I keep hearing about. Why cant I have a letter.
I would like mine to read thus:

To whom it may concern (especially Stasi),

It is with great honor and pride, that I introduce his great magninimence:
"Surly Joe The Turd Wrangler"
He is vital to the cause of Caca, overburdened of late due to the glut of prolific shitting and wiping....and flushing, by the bleating hordes.
It is with great haste, that you shall speed his erudite carcass on its unobtruded path, road, mule path, or highway. If it is not your desire to continue shitting and make your stink your own problem, then please detain him forthwith.

Sinsurly,
The Boss

I'm emailing my boss right now. I want one of these letters I keep hearing about. Why cant I have a letter.
I would like mine to read thus:

To whom it may concern (especially Stasi),

It is with great honor and pride, that I introduce his great magninimence:
"Surly Joe The Turd Wrangler"
He is vital to the cause of Caca, overburdened of late due to the glut of prolific shitting and wiping....and flushing, by the bleating hordes.
It is with great haste, that you shall speed his erudite carcass on its unobtruded path, road, mule path, or highway. If it is not your desire to continue shitting and make your stink your own problem, then please detain him forthwith.

Sinsurly,
The Boss

You just wait until the shitters start backing up. They’ll change their tune right quick. And i’ve been waiting for it...with the asswipe being absent from the shelves....i said almost instantly that there was going to be massive problems with dumbasses clogging the system with heaven-knows-what-they-decided to flush. Yeah, it’d break a guys heart to have to miss out on fixing that situation.

The way i see it, i couldnt be so lucky as to be told to stay home. Aint no way they will let me off the hook. Fuckers never appreciate you, until they need you. And then, as soon as the current situation is past, they forget everything you did for them and eliminate your position.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Some of the mayors on Cape Cod have been suggesting they close the bridges to keep NY people out.

I know hippies and hipster douchebags drive Subaru’s, but the Outback my wife leased in 2017 was a damn good car and held a shit ton of stuff when I took it to the range. Since it was a lease I didn‘t care about it and drove it like a rally car.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
Bronco, it's mainly lesbians, wannabe lesbians, and some confused non-binaries driving the Subarus. Hipster douchebags drive fixies. Hippies drive Birkenstocks. Hope that helps.

As it's late, I'm still having/getting to work in comparison many others who are obviously not even "essential" to the American good, and I damn sure am not going to retype all that shit again or even bother to read all the drivel here, I'll just quote myself from the other thread here. I'll skip the irrelevant quote and response I left over there and stick with the meat and potatoes, because it's what's for fucking dinner.

I drive a Subaru, not a WRX but a capable as hell little Crosstrek with a 2.0l engine. My other vehicle is a 60,000 GVW Freightliner with a Palfinger crane and Hy-Rails that I drive on the tracks.

I also was a Gunnery Sergeant in the Infantry with two combat tours, graduated every Scout Sniper School the Marine Corps has to offer, then spent eight years in Afghanistan doing security work because I just can't get enough of combat zone life. Today I work on the railroad helping keep America running and people safe by the sweat of my brow and the ache of my back no matter if it's -20°F or 110°F out, because if we don't move coal then a quarter of America doesn't get power, and worst case if I don't do my job then innocent people don't know to stop at RR crossings.

When you're already a badass, you don't give a shit about trying to look like a badass, and you damn sure don't identify by your vehicle.

Shit, even my wife has more time in Iraq and Afghanistan than 99.8% of this entire forum, and she loves her little Subie and how it gives no fucks about Wyoming canyons in blizzards. She also knows her way around an M240 and used to play with nuclear weapons. There's many a man who only dream of doing as much man shit as she has done, and many more who cower in the corner and never even bother to step up to the plate.

I was also in Denver all week and just got home, we were the assholes blocking traffic out in Commerce City today. Seems most of the vehicles I saw on the road were company branded work trucks and little peckered assholes with their lifted diesel grocery getters on their way to Panera and Starbucks. The problem with Colorado, is it's full of Coloradans...

But please, do go on about all those supposed lib Subaru drivers. That goes for all you fags that need constant diesel powered compensation for your little dicks.

Goodnight. Bitches...

My Subaru is better than your Subaru,
Mine is better than yours,
My Subaru is better than your Subaru,
Because mine my can get technical,

My Subaru,
Coming to a Walmart near u soon.

View attachment 7283529

I ain't scared of no roadblock.
We dont need no steenking roadblocks....

Be careful what you ask for,
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
What goes around comes around.
Karma is a bitch, Murphy is a motherfucker, and when they get together, hell on wheels.

Subaru #2...

View attachment 7283530
Subaru #3

View attachment 7283536

All the shit is edge of insane.
Your Subaru is missing the "coexist " bumper sticker !!

SUBARU OWNERS

tenor (8).gif
untitled.jpeg

I been hearing about "letters" for two weeks now and it's boring the hell out of me.
Some travel letters have been out for over 6 weeks now, that I know of first hand. Mine came hand delivered, so I could not deny getting it,...those fucks know me too well.
However what I am seeing is a different type of travel permit being gathered,... hence the run on some expendable items an tools with the ability to play tag on the other side of the tree, truck, MRAP, M1A2, or shit that beats the air into submission. If your going to be stupid, you better be tough.

Our Gov. Abbott just announced a travel ban here in TX from among other places to include NOLA. I was just talking to my bro in LaPorte about this last night as he and his wife are coming to visit us for a couple days here in Bell Co. and I said "WTH are they going to do, set up roadblocks on I-10?" Maybe just for air travel?

As it's late, I'm still having/getting to work in comparison many others who are obviously not even "essential" to the American good, and I damn sure am not going to retype all that shit again or even bother to read all the drivel here, I'll just quote myself from the other thread here. I'll skip the irrelevant quote and response I left over there and stick with the meat and potatoes, because it's what's for fucking dinner.

I drive a Subaru, not a WRX but a capable as hell little Crosstrek with a 2.0l engine. My other vehicle is a 60,000 GVW Freightliner with a Palfinger crane and Hy-Rails that I drive on the tracks.

I also was a Gunnery Sergeant in the Infantry with two combat tours, graduated every Scout Sniper School the Marine Corps has to offer, then spent eight years in Afghanistan doing security work because I just can't get enough of combat zone life. Today I work on the railroad helping keep America running and people safe by the sweat of my brow and the ache of my back no matter if it's -20°F or 110°F out, because if we don't move coal then a quarter of America doesn't get power, and worst case if I don't do my job then innocent people don't know to stop at RR crossings.

When you're already a badass, you don't give a shit about trying to look like a badass, and you damn sure don't identify by your vehicle.

Shit, even my wife has more time in Iraq and Afghanistan than 99.8% of this entire forum, and she loves her little Subie and how it gives no fucks about Wyoming canyons in blizzards. She also knows her way around an M240 and used to play with nuclear weapons. There's many a man who only dream of doing as much man shit as she has done, and many more who cower in the corner and never even bother to step up to the plate.

I was also in Denver all week and just got home, we were the assholes blocking traffic out in Commerce City today. Seems most of the vehicles I saw on the road were company branded work trucks and little peckered assholes with their lifted diesel grocery getters on their way to Panera and Starbucks. The problem with Colorado, is it's full of Coloradans...

But please, do go on about all those supposed lib Subaru drivers. That goes for all you fags that need constant diesel powered compensation for your little dicks.

Goodnight. Bitches...

B47E26B5-C1CF-4C1C-BF7A-31C3ABBF8BCB.jpeg

Are you srsly arguing about the majority of outback’s being driven by commies and lesbians?

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Obviously there are some of us who truly believe in freedom and liberty

Then there are others that strongly believe freedom should only exist until somebody says "for the public good"

Then there are those that believe that we should have freedom - and should accept the responsibility that goes with it.
Acting like an asshole isn't exercising freedom - its just childish and an insult to those that that are prepared to take the responsibility that is needed to keep your freedom.

Goodnight. Bitches...
Subies are made for Wyoming.

Here is my WRX which I want to name, ZFG. Lol

9F5D6BF2-7900-4223-999F-BBB935931833.jpeg
01A18BA6-6AA3-486B-A611-D537E37D0175.jpeg
DBC2D0B2-DE49-48C5-846F-C6122164001F.jpeg
B020829D-C53F-49BA-9D44-F0F5C98D3B30.jpeg
E8871510-6917-4DF7-92BD-68C0EBEC376B.jpeg

Someone's been practicing that speech for a long time. Probably during those long road trips wishing he wasn't getting waved at by all the other Subaru drivers. Each of those waves were like a dagger reminder that he could be driving a F150

Goodnight. Bitches...

I guess you missed that part of your oath that says defend the COTUS against enemies both foreign and domestic.
Then there are those that believe that we should have freedom - and should accept the responsibility that goes with it.
Acting like an asshole isn't exercising freedom - its just childish and an insult to those that that are prepared to take the responsibility that is needed to keep your freedom.
Calling someone childish that is speaking out or acting against a tyrant that is acting against your God given rights? Well, let us know when you get prepared to actually join.

Tazman, MtnCreek and SSG69...thanks for the skylining! BTW...how does a redneck mother know her daughter is menstruating? Her son’s dick tastes horrible!

FWIW, I drive a 4x4 Ford van and a Camaro ZL1, but I think a lot of Subarus are really damn cool. Come at me, bro.

This thread proves that politics is not a straight line but rather a big fucking circle with the extreme left and extreme right meeting at the back side. What a bunch of irresponsible entitled douchebags. Take your narrow minded “god-given” bs and choke on it.

This thread proves that politics is not a straight line but rather a big fucking circle with the extreme left and extreme right meeting at the back side. What a bunch of irresponsible entitled douchebags. Take your narrow minded “god-given” bs and choke on it.

Maybe you should move to Best Korea if you like being told what to do so much and don’t like rights that come from god. You would fit right in there

Edit
Found the problem! You aren’t from American and more than likely are one of the kings men.

3617310F-BFDD-4580-A7FE-90634CC7AAA9.jpeg

Maybe you can expound on "narrow minded God given bs"? I'd like to read that.

Hi,

How many of you have been to, much less lived in a Country that operates checkpoints and ID stations?

Not talking of checkpoints you operated while deployed, I am talking everyday life.

Demanding such measures against your own Countrymen is opening a bottle you cannot close.

Think very carefully at what you are demanding since the next time you see those roadblocks might be to check your religion, children's sex, pay a tariff via actions from your wife, etc etc.

Sincerely,
Theis

Maybe you can expound on "narrow minded God given bs"? I'd like to read that.
Happily...the tripe regarding the gg right to travel unimpeded despite the very real threat to the well-being of everyone else. As a former NYC resident I have no issue with completely curtailing ALL travel until this passes. I think God cares a helluva more about saving your fellow man than he does about letting you hit your favorite fishing hole at will. In light of the current state of affairs, responsible people, both religious and secular, should limit their movement without having to be forced. If they don’t and mere mortals have to address the entitlement then so be it.

Well, in better news gas prices are at historic lows. I'm paying less per gallon than I was in the 1980s (comparing apples-to-apples worth of the dollar historically). But now I've got nowhere to go.

:)

Theis— respectfully, the analogy to deployment type road blocks is actually quite appropriate.

• Wow
Reactions: MtnCreek
I think God cares a helluva more about saving your fellow man than he does about letting you hit your favorite fishing hole at will. In light of the current state of affairs, responsible people, both religious and secular, should limit their movement without having to be forced. If they don’t and mere mortals have to address the entitlement then so be it.

Amen.

It's interesting, entertaining, educational and fun...all at the same time...to read people spin out their worst-case scenarios. My mind has been running to the very worst case as well, and then I take some deep breaths and dial it back down to reality. Be prepared. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, etc.

"Take no counsel of your fears."

Reactions: Alpine 338
Let me get this straight...

If someone breaks Federal Immigration Law...we say, when they get caught breaking more laws and go to jail they get sent back to their home country. You say this is racist, xenophobic, and we are Nazi's. Make yourself a 'Sanctuary City' and lose your shit when Trump takes away federal funding.

NOW...we have a few ORDERS (not laws or regulations) these are more like 'Guidelines'...and you want to stop ANYONE without PC that does not have the same license plate, detain them, arrest them, fine them, and then jail them. No less in the jails that are empty from letting criminals out due to the virus...

WHAT THE F_CK?

Last edited:
Well, in better news gas prices are at historic lows. I'm paying less per gallon than I was in the 1980s (comparing apples-to-apples worth of the dollar historically). But now I've got nowhere to go.

:)

That’s another thing that pisses me off. Diesel is 70 cents higher here. Since the only thing really rolling is semis. I may be biased though since I’m a redneck that drives a black smoke blowing, dual fueled, big turboed diesel...