• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Movie Theater Top Shot 3 on History channel tonight

Re: Top Shot 3 on History channel tonight

Nobody here wants to be in a train wreck, but everyone loves to watch.

Nope but the girl that goes home first.....rumor has it around the local range that they had to insert steel hits into her "audition tape" because of all the misses........I have seen her shoot, not impressed with her abilities or the "Shows" casting talent.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nobody here wants to be in a train wreck, but everyone loves to watch.</div></div>

verily so

I have a strong urge to call History Channel HQ and commend them on an absolute pile of dogshit they're calling Season 3. Looks like everyone was afraid of the 500

Oh and did anyone catch what Mr SEAL said? "In the SEALs they make a living with a pole for the first 8 weeks of training" I'm certainly not being disrespectful to the SEALs but I really wish he would have phrased that a bit different

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Parga</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Oh and did anyone catch what Mr SEAL said? "In the SEALs they make a living with a pole for the first 8 weeks of training" I'm certainly not being disrespectful to the SEALs but I really wish he would have phrased that a bit different </div></div>

LOL!!!I had go back and watch it again to hear him say that!!

I liked the stagecoach challenge. The elimination challenges are usually the coolest; and the winner gets a bonus prize!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scottsnipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At least this is better than sons of guns... </div></div>

That's exactly what i was thinking. Although, sons of guns is pretty easy to beat.

Is it me or does this seasons cast appear to have a higher number of folks that appear to be....ummm.... "out of place", confused and just plain weak?

I mean weren't there 4 folks racking the bolt without putting the magazine in and loading the weapon?

I realize it's the first episode but it seems really "off" this time around.

I don't know, I just found this program on netflix, the first season... My wife keeps saying, " I sear I'm going to call them and nominate you to go on there, they suck!"... lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mavrick10_2000</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it me or does this seasons cast appear to have a higher number of folks that appear to be....ummm.... "out of place", confused and just plain weak?

I mean weren't there 4 folks racking the bolt without putting the magazine in and loading the weapon?

I realize it's the first episode but it seems really "off" this time around. </div></div>

You're right about that and these people are supposed to be experts and some look like it's the first time they've even touched a firearm

I enjoyed watching it.

I did notice some hadn't loaded the OBR before trying to shoot it.

Then there was a lot of fumblefucking trying to reload the 500SW.

The stagecoach comp was pretty neat.

Overall, I'd call it good TV, but only for entertainment purposes. At least guns and shooting are being featured nowadays, in a positive light.

Fuxkin dude got $2k to Bass Pro SHops for beating a girl.... I thought he was done for though after she hit the first target with ease...but after that it was emabarrassing for me to watch....

I just barely caught it last night, then watched the beginning when they re-aired that episode right after. I don't know about anyone else but I thought for sure that was Chris Costa in there, LOL. the one kid with the yellow glasses, black hair and beard....Looked just like Costa till he removed his glasses.

Not one person knew how to reload a revolver......
but the guy who shot all 3 targets in 2 seconds is the one to watch....

I like the way the girl said she was a badass for making it this far......I guess failing at the first 3 comps makes you a badass....

Didnt figure that girl would make it very far. Pretty prissy gun handling not to mention piss poor shooting.

The guy she shot the elimination challenge wont make it very far either.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaMarine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I enjoyed watching it.

Overall, I'd call it good TV, but only for entertainment purposes. At least guns and shooting are being featured nowadays, in a positive light. </div></div>

+1

SniperCJ said:
Didnt figure that girl would make it very far. Pretty prissy gun handling not to mention piss poor shooting.

I have heard more than one account from some of the locals here that she isn't very good. What I see as sad is that people are saying it is probably because they are under so much pressure as with all the cameras and other competition. If they are having issues because of the tv and competition from the other players, what do they think will happen if they get into a SHTF situation on the streets??????????? Scary thought........

OK folks, pardon the stupid question... My sons and I have been debating "Amanda" on Top Shot and "Stephanie" on Sons of Guns. Are they related or possibly the same person?

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gtinet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK folks, pardon the stupid question... My sons and I have been debating "Amanda" on Top Shot and "Stephanie" on Sons of Guns. Are they related or possibly the same person?

Thanks </div></div>

I didn't notice any extra teeth out of place... just say'in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scottsnipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At least this is better than sons of guns... </div></div>

An upside down ice water enema is better than Sons of Scrap

Now if you mounted a Gatling on that stage coach...
No, make that the Budweiser coach + Gatling,yea,that's the ticket!

So far it looks pretty weak. The cast seems to be comprised of those who just had nothing going on for three months, not those who can actually shoot.

Unfortunately this show is about TV or drama. If this show were to be about shooting 99% of the first three seasons contestants would never had made the show.

Sometimes it is fun to watch a train wreck!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaMarine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I enjoyed watching it.

Overall, I'd call it good TV, but only for entertainment purposes. At least guns and shooting are being featured nowadays, in a positive light. </div></div>

+1 </div></div>

+1

I dug it, and think that it looks like total fun. Who wouldn't have fun doing some of the challenges that they get to do?

I enjoy the show and the challeges they shoot. Also glad to see a positive shooting show on regular cable. Looking forward to the AK shoot this week.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Situation Normal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dug it, and think that it looks like total fun. Who wouldn't have fun doing some of the challenges that they get to do? </div></div>

I agree, its a cool show and I need to set up some of their challenges. That would be fun!

the challenges are really cool and stuff I'll probably never be able to do, but the cast seems to be very weak shooters.

Its funny how they show right before they shoot saying "i'm gonna smoke this challenge, I've handled this weapon many times" then totally f^<k it up LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am I the only one who thinks the SEAL guy is this season's George? </div></div>

More like Jay Lim only dumber and louder.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ufgators68</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am I the only one who thinks the SEAL guy is this season's George? </div></div>

More like Jay Lim only dumber and louder. </div></div>

LOL good call (forgot about him) you're right on!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am I the only one who thinks the SEAL guy is this season's George? </div></div>

Yep.
And I did not think the expert / seal coach liked him either. I bet it was an ego hit he was not picked as the team favorite for the team challenge.

I will give the guy credit he motored through the course and made some good catch up on the leading team. Right to the point where he lost it.

I hate Micheal the red head on the red team... I was really hoping last night was his last... Ohhh how I hate him

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate Micheal the red head on the red team... I was really hoping last night was his last... Ohhh how I hate him </div></div>

I was hoping that he would lose as well. He looks exactly like this faggy neighbor that i used to have. Ohh.. and he seems to suck at challenges...

The only way to watch this season's show is to DVR it and fast forward to the actual shooting. Cast is weak and I am getting way to tired of Colby.

The twin Gatling's were pretty sweet by anyone's definition.
I thought the glass targets in the dice layout (with dropping door) was a pretty creative target.

(Ditto hoping red was the one to be sent packing.)

I really hope nobody from here attempts that show. I heard it somewhere (maybe here?) that there is not faster way to destroy your credit as a shooter.
But it is fun to watch. I wish I had the money to replicate some of the challenges. They look like a blast.

that freaking navy seal shoots good all over the guys that don't, he shots bad he worms out, if my buddy was still alive he be all over his but. as i said before, grate man told me one day only easy day was yesterday, i cant believe that seal. (my personal opinion)

I hope when he gets home little creek rolls over to his house and pops him in the head for being a winerrrrrr

I really don't like Blue's team "leader." I also hate the redhead. He needs to get the crap smacked out of him.

The blue team's leader is an ass. He does not seem to have a lot of "honor", like I would expect from an ex-SEAL. Your right about the red headed dude. Gives guys like me a bad name!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cal50</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scottsnipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At least this is better than sons of guns... </div></div>

An upside down ice water enema is better than Sons of Scrap

Now if you mounted a Gatling on that stage coach...
No, make that the Budweiser coach + Gatling,yea,that's the ticket! </div></div>

With a grenade launcher adn flamethrower with mad max hair dressers.