• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Upcoming legal action

Re: Upcoming legal action

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just sitting here thinking to myself ..

A year and a half ago I was under so much pressure with these bloody people .. Has been harassed relentlessly , been assaulted , my wife was at her wits end ... Didn't know if my marriage would survive the stress to be be honest ..no more spurious allegations made against me !

Now , how the tide has turned ... Harassment stopped , no more visits to the house , no more cop cars pulling up outside my house and trying to intimidate myself and my family , got my court order , 1 senior cop moved and several others under IA investigation ... Oh I bet they are reconsidering their choices ... </div></div> I'm glad you can take a step back and realize that, helps keep everything in perspective. Good luck, you have a vast array of supporters!

But unfortunately they still haven't gone away ..

Yesterday and the day before in traffic I spot a black ranger Rowe vogue V8 several cars behind me in the opposit lane of traffic ... Some quick manouveres and I managed to get behind him and snap him on my phone ... Yesterday I Beas driving near my home and another black range river sport pulls righ out from a side road and proceeds to drive very close behind me . Was tempted to hot the brakes and let him slam into the back of me ... Snapped him as well ... Video and photo .. My lawyer was back in contact with the courts today and the judge will hear a motion for an ex parte injunction as soon as we want it ...

Here is the bummer .. Checked out the vehicles with some honest cops I know and they tell me the vehicles are owed by a private security contractors form closely associated with the cops ... For the phone number for the MD and rang him .. Left my name and told his secretary what I wanted him for and funnily enough he hasn't rang me back ' I wonder why ?

People like this shit bag thrive and can only operate when they are anonymous ... He got a bit of a surprise when I was able to trace him in 24 hours ...

What has always concerned me is that these vehicles were put there SOMO would see them . Purely for intimidation proposes ... It won't work .. I don't get intimidated .. However I will be forced to be more direct if any of them upset or approach my wife or kids .....

Big Mistake they made initially was involving them ..!that just pissed me off !

They are definitely trying to intimidate you. Hoping you will back down or make a mistake. I would continue to record and log anything such as this. Stay the course, you have prevailed thus far.

Got a call off the local cops today about my forearm renewals .

Apparently all agreed and awaiting signature ...

Informed my lawyer who was obviously delighted but remain cautious until I actually get the new permits in ..

As I made the comments , either

1) I'm not dealing with a bunch of honest cops

2) I'm dealing with dishonest cops who are top worried about making any more waves because they know I will go back to court if they try to fuck me about again .

The paranoid side of me is saying I prefer to relieve the latter ...

Deeply unpleasant all round ...

Happy to advise I just received an email confirming the renewal of my firearm permits which I should have next week . Email came from the cops themselves ..

This battle has been won however the war continues !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Happy to advise I just received an email confirming the renewal of my firearm permits which I should have next week . Email came from the cops themselves ..

This battle has been won however the war continues ! </div></div>

just joined the site and read through all the posts in this thread. glad to see you're keeping up the fight, and very glad your permit renewal went through. Good luck and keep going strong

Extraordinary call just now off local firearms officer

He wants to get through his remaining few years without any hassle , he says he always liked and respected me , words like " please leave me out out of it " ...

In fairness to the guy I have always thought he was a decent sort !

When I collected my firearms back one particular Sgt who I will get In court drags him into the office to witness my gear being given back ... The mouthy one is still belligerent while this guy simply kept his mouth shut . Smart man !

Great to hear!
I'm sure it must feel nice to be able to have your guns again without worry about them trying to pull a fast one on you.

Go over the papers with a fine tooth comb-check serial#s, etc. Those pricks might still have something up their sleeve. Watch yer 6! Good luck! Hope the guns are still in good condition..I heard of cops in NYC confiscating collector quality guns, and chucking them into the back of a truck from 5 feet away.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: xs hedspace</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.I heard of cops in NYC confiscating collector quality guns, and chucking them into the back of a truck from 5 feet away.</div></div>
I've seen a VERY high up 'firearms official' here in Mb actually do that, into the trunk of my own car. I was NOT impressed.

The rest is a long story, but for anyone in that position to have the audacity to do that in the first place.... well... they are DEFINITELY in the wrong line of work. In the First Place.

And up here, remember, they aren't "elected", they's is "appointed". Appointed by our "democratically elected" officials.

And no, this is NOT a political post. It is PROCEDURAL only. The 'enemy' is out there, and they're alot closer than most think.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddieo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Postman just dropped off my grant letters for my firearms !

Delighted ! </div></div>
That is great to hear Eddie. You know there is always a home here in the States for you.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: xs hedspace</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go over the papers with a fine tooth comb-check serial#s, etc. Those pricks might still have something up their sleeve. Watch yer 6! Good luck! Hope the guns are still in good condition..I heard of cops in NYC confiscating collector quality guns, and chucking them into the back of a truck from 5 feet away. </div></div>

My mistake ! I actually got my gear back some time ago .. These were the renewals for the gear they originally took ..... When checking it I did notice a scope worth 2300 euro was damaged and they had to pay for that ..... That made them sick when they got the bill ....

Fight goes on ! I'm buoyed by the success to date ... 2 years ago the pressure was terrible ... Now well it's turned against them .. Meeting with the lawyer last night he actually said to me that their documentation was " Horifically " bad .... He k ows the judge had seen it and that's why he hasn't thrown out my lawsuit ...

Go get them.. Another way for some country trying to control it's people... I have read your issue and you need to stand and fight... That's what they don't want... Give them hell...

Met with lawyer tonight !

Would drop a liver to a raging alcoholic to see the reaction of their faves to the correspondences he will be sending tomorrow !

Need to let it drop first then I can tell you all ! Trust me it will go down like a suicide bomber at an afghan food market !

Excellent,,,

I wish I was there as a spectator. Sounds like it'll be "entertaining", to say the least. We're praying for you buddy.

Thank you John, for reminding me too. Eddieo.... what is the latest progress. There has been so much happening around here that I've been totally distracted.

I hope all is well with you and yours Eddieo.

Anybody have email contact with eddieo?
4 months old, did something bad happen?

found his last post Feb 3.

I have had communication with Eddieo, and his situation is looking favorable. This, while at the same time, I'm not sure how others here would fare. Given the same circumstances, that is.

I think he was posting here today under another screen name/account cause he was having trouble with his old "Eddieo" account. The thread should still be here on the first page somewhere.

I've heard from him. Ya'll will be very shortly, I'm guessing. He has some news, though the fight is still on. And he's definitely in the 'good' side of this fight.

It will be Biblical!

Can anyone link to the original thread (original link on first page doesn't work due to site change) or provide a synopsis of the story?

Some have been asking, so here's a bit of an update. All that I can disclose at the moment, from conversations that I've had with Eddieo (who now has a new member title since the changeover) is this:

His phone is constantly tapped by the law enforcement officers there.
He has shared with me personally a considerable amount of evidence proving his innocence.
At the same time, this evidence proves the fabrications of the charges and penalties that he has been defending himself against.
So much of this evidence is so blatant AND damning that the law enforcement officers have been threatening him, his wife, AND their children with heinous harm.
The ubiquitous "they" are doing almost everything that they can, to intimidate and oppress Eddieo and his family.
Eddieo continues to fight, though it is all taking a massive toll against him and his family. Emotionally, physically, and financially.
He/they have essentially been bankrupted in their pursuit of proving their innocence.
After this is over, they definitely intend to move to the U.S., and they'll definitely be doing so LEGALLY.
And yes, they also have statements of innocence from leading Law Enforcement Bureau's in the U.S.A. as well.

I am asking here, if anyone wants to help him out, that I'm now "passing the hat" to help him/them with their legal defense fund. He's not asking for the help, and he never would. But over the years that I've been talking to him, I know now that they are definitely needing it. Remember folks, the legal/judicial system over there definitely doesn't work as it does over here in North America.

I forgot to add, that he also has recorded media proving these assaults, threats of intimidation, and his innocence. This is one of the main reasons why the law enforcement officers there want him to 'disappear' for they (many) will be convicted by the courts and decimated by their own Tax Investigation System.

Last edited:
So I got an email off Sean earlier and I gave him a call ..

Nice chat ... we haven't spoken in a while ... good to hear from him again..

Yeah its been interesting ..lots has happened. some of it good and some of it very very bad !

When the kind of indirect intimidation didn't work they tried the more direct approach. They sent 2 guys to my house that threatened to kidnap my kids and rape my wife if I didn't withdraw my legal proceedings . One of us nearly lost our lives that day.. Reported it to the cops at the local station where all the trouble was coming from and they ignored it . Yep ! Plain ignored it . Slept on a couch for about 4 months with a shotgun waiting for someone to come through the door and then for all hell to break loose. the most distressing part was having to tell my wife so she could be prepared . Coming home at night and seeing a weapon beside the bed for her to defend the kids and herself was very bad !.. That hurt quite bad .. thankfully it never came to that.

I had a face but never had a name of the two shit heads that came to my home . One of them is a former Spec Op and the other one is a wannabe spec op who could never get into the army and thinks he is a hard man . Took me 2 years but I found the mother fuckers and even got their phone numbers.. Sent the wannabe an email simply saying " bet you thought you would never hear from me ".... He went to the cops and said and I quote " I think I received Mr O Nell's email in error".. cop told me he was close to giving him a packet of Kleenex because he thought he was about to start crying with fear...

The other guy, the Spec Op... I called him up and introduced myself like the good guy I am.. At first he denied everything.. Then I started to get calls from retired members of his unit asking me if it was true about this guy. I said yes ! his name is dirt in Ireland with the respectable ex Spec Op people but others are still giving him work.. Which leads me to my next question..

Anybody here have any contacts in the DynCorp type industries in the USA... I would be interested if I could pass on this scumbags name and tell them what type of prick he is ..

So anyway, Found ou my cell is being tapped almost constantly. got a message via IA that a particular cop has my phone done . An honest cop told me how he had it done . I unfortunately share the same name as a very dangerous drug dealer aligned to a major orgnaised crime gang in Ireland . This cops prints off his jail and arrest record and presents it to his superior along with a partially filled out request for a phone tap. The superior takes one look at the arrest record and signs the request for the phone tap. Dirty cop then fills in my details on the remainder of the form and presents it to the phone company as phones here have to be tapped at source .

This is confirmed by a conversation I had with another honest cop who told me dirty cop #1 and dirty cop #2 where overheard playing a taped recording of a conversation I was having with my wife on my cell.. As embarrassing and distressing it is to admit the conversation went like this .. I thought my wife was leaving me over this shit and got quite upset on the phone . I was basically pleading with her that I had done nothing wrong and this was a setup.. I asked her not to leave me .. Dirty cop #1 & #2 then laughed and called me a few names and then made some disgusting sexually explicit remarks that I wont even go into about my wife... My wife is a fantastic mother and a fantastic wife... She doesn't deserve this and never deserved it. They tried to drag her into this but thankfully I have been able to sort that out 100%..

Then another time while driving home I got set up on the road by 2 other scumbags . they got into the car with me with a gun and drove me around for while trying to disorientate me . guy in back seat gets out and younger guy in the front seat pulls the gun to my head and pulled the trigger. Dumb fucker left the safety on . I struggled with him and managed to stab him with a screwdriver in the arm and hit him with my car twice before I got the hell out of there. Back seat guy I know was caught n CCTV yet nothing was done about this either. They stole my wallet and tried to make it look like a robbery.. That scared the bloody crap out of me . Genuinely thought I was fucked !

Yep its been tough ! However while it has been as tough as it has been , its taken a huge toll physically, mentally, psychologically, they are not going to beat me . Short of killing me which they have already tried to do I'm not giving up. I had my kids get shit at school over this.. One kid in particular I approached his father in a calm logical and reasonable manner ... the father gives me lots of verbal so I made sure I was at a particular place at a particular time when I knew he would be there alone... He wasn't so chatty then !... in fact he didn't say a word when I approached him there.

There is now an entire sequence of events about to unfold that should take care of the remainder of this nonsense once and for all. For obvious reasons I cant go into it... Anyone wants to email me directly as Im not sure when I will be back here can shoot Sean an email and get my email address off him. Sean has my phone number as well if anyone wants it.

All the support I have gotten off you all has been most appreciated. I cant really say much except Thank You !

EddieO

Good luck Eddie. You are on the right path, and as long as you keep your wits about you, you will prevail. I had been in a similar, but lower stress situation, for many, many years, and I just had to wait it out. If you do not make any big mistakes, you should do fine.

I suspect that in the end you will look back and realize that the trials and tribulations you have gone through became an advantage. Like the US navy seals, don't ever, ever give up.

-s

In their newspaper:
photo.jpg

And the plot thickens....
Question is though, what else has been done wrong? What other laws have been broken? There shall be further questions put forth to the judge.

So I got an email off Sean earlier and I gave him a call ..

Nice chat ... we haven't spoken in a while ... good to hear from him again..

Yeah its been interesting ..lots has happened. some of it good and some of it very very bad !

When the kind of indirect intimidation didn't work they tried the more direct approach. They sent 2 guys to my house that threatened to kidnap my kids and rape my wife if I didn't withdraw my legal proceedings . One of us nearly lost our lives that day.. Reported it to the cops at the local station where all the trouble was coming from and they ignored it . Yep ! Plain ignored it . Slept on a couch for about 4 months with a shotgun waiting for someone to come through the door and then for all hell to break loose. the most distressing part was having to tell my wife so she could be prepared . Coming home at night and seeing a weapon beside the bed for her to defend the kids and herself was very bad !.. That hurt quite bad .. thankfully it never came to that.

I had a face but never had a name of the two shit heads that came to my home . One of them is a former Spec Op and the other one is a wannabe spec op who could never get into the army and thinks he is a hard man . Took me 2 years but I found the mother fuckers and even got their phone numbers.. Sent the wannabe an email simply saying " bet you thought you would never hear from me ".... He went to the cops and said and I quote " I think I received Mr O Nell's email in error".. cop told me he was close to giving him a packet of Kleenex because he thought he was about to start crying with fear...

The other guy, the Spec Op... I called him up and introduced myself like the good guy I am.. At first he denied everything.. Then I started to get calls from retired members of his unit asking me if it was true about this guy. I said yes ! his name is dirt in Ireland with the respectable ex Spec Op people but others are still giving him work.. Which leads me to my next question..

Anybody here have any contacts in the DynCorp type industries in the USA... I would be interested if I could pass on this scumbags name and tell them what type of prick he is ..

So anyway, Found ou my cell is being tapped almost constantly. got a message via IA that a particular cop has my phone done . An honest cop told me how he had it done . I unfortunately share the same name as a very dangerous drug dealer aligned to a major orgnaised crime gang in Ireland . This cops prints off his jail and arrest record and presents it to his superior along with a partially filled out request for a phone tap. The superior takes one look at the arrest record and signs the request for the phone tap. Dirty cop then fills in my details on the remainder of the form and presents it to the phone company as phones here have to be tapped at source .

This is confirmed by a conversation I had with another honest cop who told me dirty cop #1 and dirty cop #2 where overheard playing a taped recording of a conversation I was having with my wife on my cell.. As embarrassing and distressing it is to admit the conversation went like this .. I thought my wife was leaving me over this shit and got quite upset on the phone . I was basically pleading with her that I had done nothing wrong and this was a setup.. I asked her not to leave me .. Dirty cop #1 & #2 then laughed and called me a few names and then made some disgusting sexually explicit remarks that I wont even go into about my wife... My wife is a fantastic mother and a fantastic wife... She doesn't deserve this and never deserved it. They tried to drag her into this but thankfully I have been able to sort that out 100%..

Then another time while driving home I got set up on the road by 2 other scumbags . they got into the car with me with a gun and drove me around for while trying to disorientate me . guy in back seat gets out and younger guy in the front seat pulls the gun to my head and pulled the trigger. Dumb fucker left the safety on . I struggled with him and managed to stab him with a screwdriver in the arm and hit him with my car twice before I got the hell out of there. Back seat guy I know was caught n CCTV yet nothing was done about this either. They stole my wallet and tried to make it look like a robbery.. That scared the bloody crap out of me . Genuinely thought I was fucked !

Yep its been tough ! However while it has been as tough as it has been , its taken a huge toll physically, mentally, psychologically, they are not going to beat me . Short of killing me which they have already tried to do I'm not giving up. I had my kids get shit at school over this.. One kid in particular I approached his father in a calm logical and reasonable manner ... the father gives me lots of verbal so I made sure I was at a particular place at a particular time when I knew he would be there alone... He wasn't so chatty then !... in fact he didn't say a word when I approached him there.

There is now an entire sequence of events about to unfold that should take care of the remainder of this nonsense once and for all. For obvious reasons I cant go into it... Anyone wants to email me directly as Im not sure when I will be back here can shoot Sean an email and get my email address off him. Sean has my phone number as well if anyone wants it.

All the support I have gotten off you all has been most appreciated. I cant really say much except Thank You !

EddieO

Damn straight out of a Hollywood thriller!!!! Good luck man sounds dangerous out there

I just got word today, that Eddieo, et al, has definitely made some progress today. Actually, more progress than he was expecting at this early stage in 'the game'. I'll put up more/details as I'm able. Just know, that the man and his family are starting to smile. They may not be able to 'laugh' yet, but a smile is starting.

Thanks for the update STN, been following this since the thread started. Certainly had more twists and turns than most could keep up with. Eddy has got to have some serious back bone! Very best to him and his'n.

some details:
The judge has demanded some investigations into some evidence purporting to be certain individuals (and their employers) wrongdoing. The judge was aghast at what he's been shown so far, and pointed at the (individuals and their employers) lawyers and stated along the lines of "each and every individual whom was involved in these allegations SHALL be spending time behind bars.

Not only are these (individuals and their employers) shitting bricks, but when the judge is done with the investigations, then it's Internal Affairs turn to start kicking.

"they" are already down, it seems. Question is, who-all is going to join in on the 'kick-party'? And Eddieo's lawyer's closing statement was: "we've only just begun. We haven't even gotten to the important issues yet!"

We are talking about Ireland here folks, and what is going on over there in the "Legal system". I'm writing sideways here, specifically so that this isn't convoluted into any type of North American Legal system, or Law Enforcement Officer bashing thread. The system that Eddieo and his friends has to live under, definitely does not work the way ours does over here. (And leave out any "does or doesn't" 'statements')

I am just wondering who is going to play EddieO in the movie? Sean Connery is too old, perhaps Matt Damon, he has character. A movie of this would go over well on both sides of the Atlantic.

Here's a bit of what Eddieo (and his situation) has started: "Gardai checked private files on model more than 80 times"

"Just reiterates the point about cops using and abusing their positions to check people's private information when they shouldn't be doing it .

Now this office " The Data Protection " have my complaint about the access to my firearm records being given out .. He takes no prisoners where the cops are concerned ."

---and no.... I don't believe ANYONE is calling Ed a model. This is simply the slant that the newspaper has decided to lean towards, for the headlines.

So can it be said yet what Mr Eddieo "uncovered"? IE he hinted that he stumbled upon, and stopped some type of something that the cops were doing which was making them a lot of money. Can we get any more details on this?

Also, was Eddieo a policeman himself before all of this started?

So can it be said yet what Mr Eddieo "uncovered"? IE he hinted that he stumbled upon, and stopped some type of something that the cops were doing which was making them a lot of money. Can we get any more details on this?
I have to say (speaking for myself here) that Eddieo has evidence that (the ubiquitous) "they" don't want him to have. There's nothing illegal about him having it, nor getting it.... it's just that it really puts "them" in the 'hot-seat' and paints them under a VERY bad light. For ALL to see. Only a sample of which has been disclosed to a judge already, and all hell's breaking loose there. The judge pointed at a number of policemen there, and stated that "each and every one of them who had a hand in all this wrongdoing will be spending time behind bars." It isn't for me to say "what" exactly was disclosed, nor what else is held. That is for Eddieo to do, when he is able. I'm only talking about that which I can. And to let some of those who've been following, that there actually is progress in this case, and the progress is good.

Also, was Eddieo a policeman himself before all of this started?
No, definitely not a policeman. But, before Eddieo was doing his current job, he was a soldier.

The biggest point that is/was/has been trying to be made all along, is legal firearms ownership, possession, and use. So many people over here in North America take such things for granted, and the fight is on in so many ways 'elsewhere'. Fellow NATO countries, and fellow soldiers who've fought alongside ya'll over there in the sandbox. The second largest point being made here, is how those same people have to protect themselves, and from surprising groups more and more.

This is NOT a LEO bashing thread, so don't anyone start/turn it into one. This is simply what Eddieo, his family, some friends, and other Law-Abiding Citizens are going through. In Ireland.

Progress Update: 3-25-14

----So here you have it, folks. Eddieo, his lawyer, and the rest of the affected individuals are sitting pretty today, due to their case bringing about these facts and preceedings. As you can tell from the third link, others had tried to do this prior, but were unsuccessful. Since it was asked about earlier, here is an example of the evidence that Eddieo had garnered, that "they" didn't want him to have. Which leads them to the next step in the process. But this one HAS been such a good step.

"The implications of this matter are potentially of such gravity that the Government has decided to set up a statutory Commission of Investigation into this matter of significant public concern," a spokesman said."

"The fallout continues after Mr Callinan sensationally resigned in the wake of the highly damaging whistleblower scandal. (For clarity, this "Mr. Callinan" was the Country of Ireland's 'Police Chief'.) ((no small position))

(This seems to be some 'extra-benefit' to others whom are involved and have been affected)

"[FONT=&amp]Irish police chief's resignation vindicates sacked investigative journalist[/FONT]"

As has been stated by another,,,,, "We've won the Battle of the Bulge, but the opposing forces just haven't surrendered yet. See what can happen when a Law-Abiding man stands up for what is right, and doesn't back down or get cowed by opposing forces,,, no matter how insurmountable"

Who wouldn't want to help him out, eh?

Here they are, getting caught in more lies. All of the statements that are being made say this is all "old equipment from the '80's" wherehere is proof that they moved to digital in 2007.

Contract award Lg: En Category: Original Form: 3 Version: R2.0.5 Sender Login Class: B
User
No doc ext M65293

Fd contract award Ctype: Supplies Contacting authority information Name addresses contact contract award Ca ce concessionaire profile Organisation An Garda Síochána
Address Finance & Procurement, Garda Headquarters
Town Phoenix Park, Dublin 8
Country Value: Ie
Contact point Finance & Procurement
Attention The Commissioner
Phone 01 6662145
E mail [email protected]
Fax 01 6662170

Internet addresses contract award Url general www.garda.ie
Url buyer - Authority Information Page not found

Type and activities and purchasing on behalf Type and activities Type of contracting authority Value: Ministry
Type of activity Value: Public order and safety

Object contract information contract award notice Description award notice information Title contract supply, delivery and maintenance of digital recording systems
Type contract location w pub Type contract Value: Supplies
Type supplies contract Value: Purchase

Location nuts Location Republic of Ireland

Nuts Code: Ie

Short contract description Supply, delivery and maintenance of Digital Recording System
NOTE: Further information and additional documentation relating to this notice may be available on the eTenders Web Site at http://www.etenders.gov.ie/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=65293.

Cpv Cpv main Cpv code Code: 74121113

Cpv additional Cpv code Code: 32330000

Cpv additional Cpv code Code: 32333000

Cpv additional Cpv code Code: 32300000

Cpv additional Cpv code Code: 32333000

Cpv additional Cpv code Code: 25260000

Cpv additional Cpv code Code: 32270000

Cpv additional Cpv code Code: 50333000

Cpv additional Cpv code Code: 50931100

Cpv additional Cpv code Code: 50931100

Contract covered gpa Value: Yes

Total final value Costs range and currency with vat rate Currency: Eur Value cost 537,173.45
Including vat Vat prct 21

Procedure definition contract award notice Type of procedure def Pt open

Award criteria contract award notice information Award criteria detail f03 Most economically advantageous tender short Criteria definition Order c 1
Criteria Compliance to technical specification
Weighting 40

Criteria definition Order c 2
Criteria Cost including delivery and installation
Weighting 30

Criteria definition Order c 3
Criteria SLA including Warranty
Weighting 25

Criteria definition Order c 4
Criteria Training
Weighting 5

Administrative information contract award File reference number T.140/2007

Previous publication information notice f3 Previous publication exists f3 Cnt notice information Cnt notice information s Choice: Contract notice
Notice number oj 2007/S209-253847
Date oj Day 30
Month 10
Year 2007

Award of contract Contract number T.140/2007
Contract title Digital Recording Equipment
Contract award date Day 01
Month 05
Year 2008

Offers received number 13
Economic operator name address Contact data without responsible name Organisation Sigma Wireless Ltd.
Address McKee Avenue , Finglas,, Dublin 11
Town Dublin
Postal code 11
Country Value: Ie
Phone 01 814 21 00
Fax 01 814 21 01

Contract value information More information if annual monthly

Complementary information contract award Additional information (ET Ref:65293)

Notice dispatch date Day 18
Month 04
Year 2008

Just another update, of sorts. Another donation arrived in the mail today, and if anyone else is interested in helping out Eddieo with his 'legal battle from hell', I am hoping to amass all the collected funds and get them to him in the "Top Half" of May.

This post is NOT a call-out for funds. This is simply a timing update, and asking those interested to assist with a bit of coordination. Any/all help is appreciated, and we all pray that nobody else has to go through this hell and (absolute corruption) that he/they are being forced to deal with.

Remember, top officials are being scrutinized, and the National Police Chief has already lost his position because of this corruptness and betrayal.

With regards to the contract award for $537,000, was this for products that the government paid for that were only used personally? One of the links did not work, so I am missing part of the picture. Something about corruption, but not sure what.