• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ***USO MST-100's, LAST RUN!!!***

Re: ***USO MST-100's, LAST RUN!!!***

Nothing here...I thought I saw another post here somewhere that read to the effect that USO would be doing some renovations to their clean room in the next month or so,FWIW.

Just got off the phone with Jeff. Some are in the last QA checks, and will be going out possibly sometime next week. I can't wait, I'll probably get mine just in time to go to work next weekend and will have to stare at it all weekend sans rifle since firearms aren't allowed in the hospital. LOL. Chris

F-yeah! I will be so freaking stoked if I can get mine in the next two weeks... I amnot counting on it.... but man! Now if I can get my Spec build from GAP to put it on!!!!! It has been a long wait for both!

Now the last thing I need is for my MST-100 to be done before my SN-3.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2/6 STA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got the call Friday that my MST-100 was ready to ship. </div></div>
I think I ordered mine at just about the same time, did you get it yet?

Part of the next group (other than those few that got the ones that went to SHOT). Becky said about 6-8 weeks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chad3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Part of the next group (other than those few that got the ones that went to SHOT). Becky said about 6-8 weeks. </div></div>

I guess I am just hoping to be one of those few....I keep hearing the Fedex truck coming down the street....no, it's just the Sparkletts truck. Edit to add: Got a phone call from USO today regarding the mount, I have to wait 6-8 more weeks for the scope too.... Rifle might be done by then since that will be around May.

I'm just gettin another night force. It's hard to hit at a grand just lookin down the barrel for a year!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The suspense is killing me................................. </div></div>

You and me both! I got the call from Tracy yesterday that my spec build is done... I am going to have to put my SH IOR on it for the range this weekend.... Just feels sacrilege..... LOL!

Just got a call from Becky....it appears that someone already has "8541" as a serial number....whudathunkit, right?

But the good news is mine is in the next batch getting engraved! Now I just have to come up with some cash!!

Anyone want to buy a kidney?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sawyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The suspense is killing me................................. </div></div>

You and me both! I got the call from Tracy yesterday that my spec build is done... I am going to have to put my SH IOR on it for the range this weekend.... Just feels sacrilege..... LOL! </div></div>

I know! Mine is sporting a Bushnell 3200 10x.....
cry.gif

5899 Comin' up ! I can't wait ! And I can't wait for George to do his thing. He said my action was getting clip slotted last week! I'm getting excited !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All gone!
John III

P.S. Duane from Strider Knives has 8541 </div></div>

Well at least help me out with 0311.
wink.gif

So am I going to have time to recover some pocket change before you do a run of mounts for all these new scopes?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got a call from Becky....it appears that someone already has "8541" as a serial number....whudathunkit, right?

But the good news is mine is in the next batch getting engraved! Now I just have to come up with some cash!!

Anyone want to buy a kidney? </div></div>
HOW MUCH AND WHAT'S YOUR BLOOD TYPE, I'M JUST SAYING

Still holding out...

Should be about 4-6 weeks away, according to the info I received from USO. Some should have received them already, I have no idea how many were shipped aside from what JW3 posted.

HELP... One of my kid's is missing... Her name is 5899..I heard she might be in the Brea, CA area... Has anyone seen or heard from her???
cry.gif

laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">?????? </div></div>

Yea, Really...

Couple two or three more weeks to go, if the estimate I was given was a good one. I just try not to think about it, then eventually it will be here.....Yeah, like I won't think about it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mcm308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HELP... One of my kid's is missing... Her name is 5899..I heard she might be in the Brea, CA area... Has anyone seen or heard from her???
cry.gif

laugh.gif
</div></div>

A little more info? Was it stolen? Misplaced by Fed Ex/UPS/USPS? Details please.

Getting ready to send some more ducats to USO on mine.

Man i sure would love to have one of these scopes!
Update for sale for the purchase of uso mst-100.One slightly used testicle (preferebly left),one kidney in very good shape,used but not abused half of liver,and last but not least one left pinky finger or little toe your choice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 467</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man i sure would love to have one of these scopes!
Update for sale for the purchase of uso mst-100.One slightly used testicle (preferebly left),one kidney in very good shape,used but not abused half of liver,and last but not least one left pinky finger or little toe your choice.
</div></div>
You and me both man, you and me both!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bmbrzmn101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mine will be here Wednesday. Woo Hoo!!! Can't wait. Chris </div></div>
Photos? I am patiently awaiting for mine, yeah...patients sucks but never is a whole lot longer.

just got home from work and mine was waiting for me. I can't wait to get it on my rifle and get out to the range.

Here are pix with the guard cats Abigail and Trigger(trying to look thru scope). I am still waiting on the mount. Will post pix in a few weeks when Clarice is all dressed up for her debut. Chris
100_1582.jpg

100_1581.jpg

100_1580.jpg

IIRC they said the last batch was back from teflon when I called last week. I don't know how long it will take for assembly.

Just waiting on some overtime checks to see how much left I need.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IIRC they said the last batch was back from teflon when I called last week. I don't know how long it will take for assembly.

Just waiting on some overtime checks to see how much left I need. </div></div>

It would be nice to get the scope before the A1 comes in from GAP so when it does, I can mount the scope and head to the range !

good for you....bad for me.

My MST will be on the shelf keeping my return stock company for at least another year. I need to finish my AR-10 for work before I start on the M40. Of course I could always put the MST on the AR-10 until I get a variable for it.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IIRC they said the last batch was back from teflon when I called last week. I don't know how long it will take for assembly.

According to what has been posted earlier this year I would say it appears to take a bit of time to get these assembled, I suspect it might be a few more weeks....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wilshire1412</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IIRC they said the last batch was back from teflon when I called last week. I don't know how long it will take for assembly.

According to what has been posted earlier this year I would say it appears to take a bit of time to get these assembled, I suspect it might be a few more weeks.... </div></div>

I got the call that mine was ready to ship on 3/06/09 and didn't recieve my scope until 4/22/09 I'd say you had some time left.

I could'nt take it any longer and had to call today. Spoke to Jeff. I'm not in this batch. Maybe the next... and I was about halfway on the list. Got a ways to go yet...Guys on the bottom will probably have a really long time..