• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Valdada IOR 3-18x42 35mm SF Tactical Scope FFP MP-

fisherman

Private
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2010
las vegas, nevada
I am doing some work on my FN SPR. It is a .308. This rifle has a fixed 16x Leupold 1/4 moa scope on it. I want to put a variable power on this rifle but would not like to spend another $2700.00 on a scope like the Premier 3-15 I bought for my AICS build. So I was considering the Valdada IOR 3-18x42 35mm SF Tactical Scope FFP MP-8 Dot scope. It is listing at CS Tactical for over $1000.00 less than the Premier. It is also a .1 mil scope like the Premier so the milling will work the same.

So what are the thoughts on this scope?

Re: Valdada IOR 3-18x42 35mm SF Tactical Scope FFP MP-

The IOR 3-18x42mm are nice we have not tested one out yet but will be. If you get one get the GEN 4. I have a few guys shooting with the other REVS and the have gone down on them in a match.

You my also what to look at the NEW FFP Leupold with the M5 1/10mil RAD Turret. We will be getting them soon, they look nice and feel nice.

Mason

In the narrative the descriptions states 1/4 MOA clicks. The spec sheet states 1/10 Mil adjustments. Which is it?

Is it a FFP with Mil/Mil?

Jerry

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jerry M</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mason

In the narrative the descriptions states 1/4 MOA clicks. The spec sheet states 1/10 Mil adjustments. Which is it?

Is it a FFP with Mil/Mil?

Jerry </div></div>

Great Catch Jerry. It is FFP with MIL/MIL. The description has been changed. FYI All M5's are FFP...(except for the M5 8.5-25x50mm Illum.)

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

Not sure on how much elevation is in them but I would say about 17 to 20mils or around 70moa.

The M5 does not have a 0-Stop to it. The IOR also does not a 0-Stop.

Will the 4.5-14x M5's be shipping at the same time or will there even be an M5 in that model.

Yes, we will have the following M5's: 3.5-10x40 FFP, 4.5-14x50 FFP, 6.5-20x50 FFP, 8.5-24x50 FFP (probably late next week).

You can find them all on our site on the bottom of this page.

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, we will have the following M5's: 3.5-10x40 FFP, 4.5-14x50 FFP, 6.5-20x50 FFP, 8.5-24x50 FFP (probably late next week).

You can find them all on our site on the bottom of this page.

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

</div></div>

TMR Reticles on all of those too...

I hate to say this but I watched a IOR 3-18 go tits up this last weekend. It quit adjusting and the power would not go under 5 or so. Something came apart inside. Reportedly it was a new model.

Luckily my new 2.5-10 ran, although it did not get many rounds put through it.

Re: Valdada IOR 3-18x42 35mm SF Tactical Scope FFP

???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EAGLE 1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any idea about when a Leupold ffp illuminated scope will be available ? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EAGLE 1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any idea about when a Leupold ffp illuminated scope will be available ? </div></div>

Get back to you on that...

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

Leupold Update

Just talked to Leupold today. They said there was a good chance that the M-5 FFP's will have illumination in the next year or so. Looks like our M-5's will be coming in some time on the week of April 26th.

Thanks,

Mason @ CST