• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Video - New Sako TRG 22 in 260 Rem

Re: Video - New Sako TRG 22 in 260 Rem

Very nice stick, wish I could have gotten in on the buy. The crowd that posts vids on vimeo rarely disappoint.

Very cool. I just shot mine for the first time today, but only at 100 yards. Loving it already!

Great video - love to see the bullet trace.

killer video... keep up the good shooting with that awesome rifle bud

Thanks for all of the comments! I am so glad you enjoyed the video and liked the build! Sniper's Hide was my main resource for information and direction. Thanks to all that provided valuable knowledge and experience.

I had not had an opportunity to handle a TRG before buying. I spent many hours weighing the advantages/disadvantages of a custom vs AI vs Sako vs Desert Tactical Arms. Kept doing more research and saving my money. I can honestly say I have no buyer's remorse, just a big grin!

The rifle is much more substantial and of higher quality than I had even imagined. It is more expensive than any other rifle I own but I believe it is a good value. The bolt is really sweet to operate and the Sako trigger is considerably better than my Giessele National Match trigger. The bipod is also very stable. The stock is easy to get comfortable behind. I do not think I will ever get rid of this rifle. It is really easy to shoot well and a lot of fun doing it!

The Hensoldt scope truly "disappears" more than any other scope I have used. I wear glasses and struggle with some scopes to maintain a good sight picture. The Hensoldt is very easy to obtain the image quickly, even at 16 power. The image quality is also something to behold. It feels substantial and should provide a lifetime of enjoyment.

Thanks again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ladd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">…the Sako trigger is considerably better than my Giessele National Match trigger.</div></div>

That pushed me over the edge. I have Giesseles in my three AR-15s and think they're the cat's ass. I'll be going for the .308 version, though.

—Andreas

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Andreas</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ladd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">…the Sako trigger is considerably better than my Giessele National Match trigger.</div></div>

That pushed me over the edge. I have Giesseles in my three AR-15s and think they're the cat's ass. I'll be going for the .308 version, though.

—Andreas </div></div>
I have two Geissele High Speed triggers in my AR's and I will second this. My Sako TRG-22 trigger is much better than the outstanding Geissele National Match triggers. Until I pulled a TRG trigger, I couldn't conceive how any trigger could be so much better than a Geissele. However, the TRG trigger is really that good.

+1 for a great video and the TRG trigger bein better than the geissele, I have both and the TRG wins, I only found one trigger better and it comes with the Barnard actions.
Could you make a vid of the 260 recoil, I may have to rebarrel my TRG in 260 then.