• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia Gun Control Updates

It's only too late if we surrender …
Something changed their minds back in January, I've heard from Democrat leadership that the protest made a difference.
Something sure did because Northam wanted that very bad?

You can’t trust a democrat, despite what you heard. They know people have short memories. They played y’all. I think this was the plan all along. Let it die down and come back 6 months later and pass whatever you want because people will have forgotten or be too busy to come out again whatever. I think homie is right. Y’all going to have to show up in force and instead of being nice break some shit and say you aren’t backing down. It’s the only way you will he heard.

I think that they walked away to let the fire die down. They got almost all of their agenda on the very first go around. They let a few inconsequential BS things go as scraps to the dogs. But they got the steak and are going to get the apple pie and ice cream this time.

I believe you are right. I think everyone that thought this died off got played.

You can’t trust a democrat, despite what you heard. They know people have short memories. They played y’all. I think this was the plan all along. Let it die down and come back 6 months later and pass whatever you want because people will have forgotten or be too busy to come out again whatever. I think homie is right. Y’all going to have to show up in force and instead of being nice break some shit and say you aren’t backing down. It’s the only way you will he heard.

I believe you are right. I think everyone that thought this died off got played.
I agree not trusting Reps or Dems.
Most of us in the know, knew this was never dead, the fight continues...

And now, because of what Trump did fo Antifa, any gun owners that don’t play by their rules will be labeled a terrorist and have the full hand of the gov coming after them. Watch. I personally feel like some things have moved the way they have on purpose.
Your blaming this ANTIFA INSANITY on Trump? Are YOU INSANE with poisoned hatred?

Your blaming this ANTIFA INSANITY on Trump? Are YOU INSANE with poisoned hatred?

You are completely missing what I’m saying. I’m not blaming Trump for any of this mess. Read between the lines of what I’m saying. Imo, they should have been labeled a terrorist org a long time ago as that is essentially what they are. My point was tho that because they have been labeled as such, they could just as easily label any gun loving patriot a terrorist as well, simply because they might not be going along with the heavy hand of the man. In other words, Patriots could just as easily become the enemy. Speak out at all about the man, and boom your labeled a terrorist and could easily have the full hand of gov resources coming down on you simply due to that labeling. It’s a very fine and dangerous line.

I guess we'll see. Let me know when the repukian party has control again and they repeal the bullshit.
It was just a short time ago and the repukian party had control. What did they do to stop the encroachment of your rights?

Go ahead and trust the right wing. See where that gets you.
Hint: you are already there.
You’re just filled with poisonous rage. Trump over joe Biden any day. Raul Beto Garcia O’rourke running his gun confiscation! Yeah, establishment republicans suck...but trump is our ONLY HOPE. If u elect Biden, you get what you deserve. I can’t even believe his debate is happening. Loo who ran the house when Republicans had it! Paul Ryan who hated trump. 90 % of Washington is afraid of trump benched can’t be bought off. Is he perfect? Heck no! But HES INFINITELY BETTER THAN YOUR ALTERNATIVE.

You’re just filled with poisonous rage. Trump over joe Biden any day. Raul Beto Garcia O’rourke running his gun confiscation! Yeah, establishment republicans suck...but trump is our ONLY HOPE. If u elect Biden, you get what you deserve. I can’t even believe his debate is happening. Loo who ran the house when Republicans had it! Paul Ryan who hated trump. 90 % of Washington is afraid of trump benched can’t be bought off. Is he perfect? Heck no! But HES INFINITELY BETTER THAN YOUR ALTERNATIVE.
So you're the band major for Trump?
Your reading comprehension sucks as does your spelling.
You're coming across like the jester and not to be taken seriously because of your shortcomings.

So you're the band major for Trump?
Your reading comprehension sucks as does your spelling.
You're coming across like the jester and not to be taken seriously because of your shortcomings.
Look guys, we are all here for a common goal right?
This is self-defeating if we continue to debate each other rather than actually act...

If you don't get out and vote, then you are only giving your vote for the other guy.
Is Trump perfect, absolutely not! He's not even what I call a real 2nd Amendment supporter, yet he beats the Biden puppet any day.
The rest has to be done with hard work, taking back what is rightfully ours as Americans.

We have to stop this senseless debating amongst each other, we're on the same team, right?...
Pro Constitution?...

There's real work left to be done.

I think that they walked away to let the fire die down. They got almost all of their agenda on the very first go around. They let a few inconsequential BS things go as scraps to the dogs. But they got the steak and are going to get the apple pie and ice cream this time.

All Im seeing from you on this is negative. Why dont you take that some where else.

Look guys, we are all here for a common goal right?
This is self-defeating if we continue to debate each other rather than actually act...

If you don't get out and vote, then you are only giving your vote for the other guy.
Is Trump perfect, absolutely not! He's not even what I call a real 2nd Amendment supporter, yet he beats the Biden puppet any day.
The rest has to be done with hard work, taking back what is rightfully ours as Americans.

We have to stop this senseless debating amongst each other, we're on the same team, right?...
Pro Constitution?...

There's real work left to be done.

I will most certainly vote for Trump, but people’s issue is that we have been voting and things arent changing. Call it the swamp, whatever you want but all I’ve seen is gov corruption and growing at a scale we haven’t seen before. Nobody has been prosecuted, nothing has happened other than the swamp is still doing their thing and likely gaining more control. So, what’s the answer? You guys keep saying to vote, but as mentioned we have been doing that. When that doesn’t work? What next? I’d also say you can vote Trump all you want in November but it doesn’t appear that they are going to let him win and you can bet your ass the other side is going to cheat their ass off. They have already been cheating. I think there was like 4-5 people prosecuted last week for voter fraud, you know the stuff that the left claims never happens. Lol. And that’s just some of them. There has been so much voter fraud going on most don’t even know where to start. So what’s the answer when they steal the election this November?

I will most certainly vote for Trump, but people’s issue is that we have been voting and things arent changing. Call it the swamp, whatever you want but all I’ve seen is gov corruption and growing at a scale we haven’t seen before. Nobody has been prosecuted, nothing has happened other than the swamp is still doing their thing and likely gaining more control. So, what’s the answer? You guys keep saying to vote, but as mentioned we have been doing that. When that doesn’t work? What next? I’d also say you can vote Trump all you want in November but it doesn’t appear that they are going to let him win and you can bet your ass the other side is going to cheat their ass off. They have already been cheating. I think there was like 4-5 people prosecuted last week for voter fraud, you know the stuff that the left claims never happens. Lol. And that’s just some of them. There has been so much voter fraud going on most don’t even know where to start. So what’s the answer when they steal the election this November?
Right now, the best thing we can do is what groups like VCDL and GOA are doing, get active in your local government.
Once it gets to the Gov and above, you have to depend on the ones below to stop things.

However, if voting doesn't work then things will get crazy. That time may very well come faster than any of us would like it to.
Someone has to keep the government honest and it sure hasn't been many we've elected in the past...

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Right now, the best thing we can do is what groups like VCDL and GOA are doing, get active in your local government.
Once it gets to the Gov and above, you have to depend on the ones below to stop things.

However, if voting doesn't work then things will get crazy. That time may very well come faster than any of us would like it to.
Someone has to keep the government honest and it sure hasn't been many we've elected in the past...

It’s getting worse. Did you guys see the opinion of the USSC this morning?

Reactions: Vamike9
Gentleman, we all need to understand we will pull together and fight this with everything we can or we all will lose our greatest possession--freedom. Virginia is just the start. As has been noted, Blumberg and Soros are just getting started. That bunch wants us divided and fighting among ourselves. I agree that the Republican Party is far from the political party we need but it is the best we have. You really want what the democrats have planned? My delegate and senator (both Republican) here in Virginia are solid pro 2A. I called and emailed the democrat senators who were the swing votes last winter/spring and will do so again. I am extremely concerned about what just might happen. So, instead of divisive and snarky comments, how about offering constructive input.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vamike9
Gentleman, we all need to understand we will pull together and fight this with everything we can or we all will lose our greatest possession--freedom. Virginia is just the start. As has been noted, Blumberg and Soros are just getting started. That bunch wants us divided and fighting among ourselves. I agree that the Republican Party is far from the political party we need but it is the best we have. You really want what the democrats have planned? My delegate and senator (both Republican) here in Virginia are solid pro 2A. I called and emailed the democrat senators who were the swing votes last winter/spring and will do so again. I am extremely concerned about what just might happen. So, instead of divisive and snarky comments, how about offering constructive input?
That's correct...

Gentleman, we all need to understand we will pull together and fight this with everything we can or we all will lose our greatest possession--freedom. Virginia is just the start. As has been noted, Blumberg and Soros are just getting started. That bunch wants us divided and fighting among ourselves. I agree that the Republican Party is far from the political party we need but it is the best we have. You really want what the democrats have planned? My delegate and senator (both Republican) here in Virginia are solid pro 2A. I called and emailed the democrat senators who were the swing votes last winter/spring and will do so again. I am extremely concerned about what just might happen. So, instead of divisive and snarky comments, how about offering constructive input.

I think that’s what we are getting at. What can we do? Do you think we haven’t been contacting people and voting and all that? It’s not working. That’s precisely our point. What else can we do?! I’m sure most of us here are already NRA, GOA, 2AF and blah blah blah members to. Short of running ourselves, I’m not sure what else we can do.

Let's start by talking this out--brainstorming if you will. We are all frustrated by what the dems in Virginia and elsewhere are doing. I hate to see us taking potshots at each other. That sort of thing is not going to do anything but divide us at a time when unity is absolutely what is needed. Post your frustrations but try to offer ideas. We have a lot of very intelligent individuals on this forum (myself excluded) and it is possible we might come up with productive ideas that could make a difference. At the least, those with connections might be able to give us a heads up while we can still act.

Most of you guys are right, and bring up valid points.
However, we are mainly made up of the good guys, hard working, decent law abiding and such.
The bad guys are taking all of what we work hard to create away by not following the rules, and what do they get for it?
Things the way they want it.
Hard to beat a cheater, right?
Maybe those rules need to get blurry for the good guys sometimes?...

If Dems are using election fraud to win, then what are Reps going to do to even the score?

We must never stop fighting this fight!

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I’m not sure what else we can do.
does everyone take their kids hunting and shooting? and make sure to bring their kid's friends and their families? it's a numbers game and we need to get everyone we know into the game.

Fucking cookies and ice cream for everyone. We're going to party like it's 1999!!!
So big boy. What's your plan? More.... Look, a squirrel----->. Because your fellow Virginians didn't get involved until it was too late?
You and your fellow Virginians allowed the Communists to take over and I am the bad guy for saying that you are fucked?
Do tell what you plan on doing? I'm sure that Black Face gives a shit.
All Im seeing from you on this is negative. Why dont you take that some where else.

Did I touch a nerve? Good!!! Somebody should have been kicking ass in Virginia instead of taking Johnny to tee ball and Sally to dance and all the other Facebook bullshit that distracted y'all while the communists took over.

No disrespect to any of you guys, however, this is largely the problem...
Dems agree on most things, yet we argue over what we agree on?...
See the problem with that?
Anyways, you guys have been staying up to date and that's great, so share this pending legislation with everyone you know, as I'm sure you are doing.
Let us work together and not against each other.
We are not the enemy...

A theory.
VA was a planned instance from before the protest to here and beyond.
Let patriots have a protest, even though they are treated like criminals, and then pour the coals
to any and every anti-gun law they can come up with.
I'll wager there is a mountain of funding pouring into the state to get this shit done asap.
Spread the feeling of failure and hopelessness.
This/these will lead to other goals they have to push for even more.

R

I would say not to rely too much on the SCOTUS

fellow hidesmen, email the two chambers of commerce at this link and let them know next time you are visiting virginia you will stay clear of alexandria and richmond with your tourist dollars (even if you have no current plans of visiting)!! money talks, at least a little.

That was done as soon as I got the link from VCDL. If only the NRA was as diligent.

Reactions: wh20crazy
fellow hidesmen, email the two chambers of commerce at this link and let them know next time you are visiting virginia you will stay clear of alexandria and richmond with your tourist dollars (even if you have no current plans of visiting)!! money talks, at least a little.

And remember you dont have to be a Virginia resident to be a member of the VCDL. If Virginia falls its just teh first of the dominos.

Didn’t VA already go around to most counties in VA and have no gun control enforcement voted on earlier this year? It seems they are doing the same thing again as best I can tell from the updates I’ve received. Why are they doing the same thing that they did 6 months ago? If they already voted to adopt it then...yeah I’m lost and we see how far that got us. It basically worked for a few months.

I read that but dont really understand it.

Federal law requires that anyone purchasing a handgun from a dealer be 21 or older, but allows anyone 18-20 to possess a handgun, and to purchase one from a private party. The new VA universal background check requires all private sales to go through a licensed dealer for a NICS check, so anyone under 21 attempting to buy a handgun (or AR lower, any other type of receiver, etc.) will be automatically denied.

The law is effectively a de facto ban on all private handgun and lower sales to anyone under 21 (though it doesn't state that explicitly), and the judge felt denying someone 18-20 the ability to privately purchase a handgun was unconstitutional.

Federal law requires that anyone purchasing a handgun from a dealer be 21 or older, but allows anyone 18-20 to possess a handgun, and to purchase one from a private party. The new VA universal background check requires all private sales to go through a licensed dealer for a NICS check, so anyone under 21 attempting to buy a handgun (or AR lower, any other type of receiver, etc.) will be automatically denied.

The law is effectively a de facto ban on all private handgun and lower sales to anyone under 21 (though it doesn't state that explicitly), and the judge felt denying someone 18-20 the ability to privately purchase a handgun was unconstitutional.

Basically its a nothing ruling and will be overturned shortly.

Virginia judge upholds much of new gun background check law
abcnews.go.com › US › wireStory › virginia-judge-uph...

16 hours ago - A Virginia judge has upheld much of a new state law that expands background checks for gun buyers but issued an injunction preventing it ...

Arm up, start marching. As I said previously. Many of the things trying to be re-done were anti-gun control legislation you guys worked so hard to get counties to accept 6 months ago. The short of it is, it doesn’t look like they are listening or have very short term memories, AKA I’m not sure your efforts are falling on anyone that will listen. When y’all ready let us know. Im sure plenty will drive or fly in for the cause. Or maybe im not hearing correct info and you guys are still winning?

Arm up, start marching. As I said previously. Many of the things trying to be re-done were anti-gun control legislation you guys worked so hard to get counties to accept 6 months ago. The short of it is, it doesn’t look like they are listening or have very short term memories, AKA I’m not sure your efforts are falling on anyone that will listen. When y’all ready let us know. Im sure plenty will drive or fly in for the cause. Or maybe im not hearing correct info and you guys are still winning?
I believe it's gotten there, idiots in office need an example of what fighting for our constitution looks like.

NEVER FORGET!
Virginia Shooting Sports Association (@VSSA) Tweeted:
Recommended read. If you don't like what happened in Virginia this legislative session, you need to get every gun owner you know to the polls in November!

So, it seems VA is passing some gun control or has already voted on some in some counties? What?

The dems did away with preemption as of 7/1 and now localities are passing their own gun laws. Ex. Alexandria, VA recently banned the possession of firearms on publicly owned property and at all permitted events to include adjacent streets. Violation is a class 1 misdemeanor which carries max penalty of 12mo in jail and $2500 fine.

VA gun owners will now need to navigate the labyrinth of local gun laws in order to try to obey the law as more dem strongholds pass these laws. What is legal in your county may land you in jail in the county next door.

• Angry
Reactions: PamunkeyHub