• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Razor HD 1-4 Review

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com
    This is only Part 1:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QQN-1xsj9j8"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QQN-1xsj9j8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<span style="color: #000099">Click Here For Specs and More Info</span>

Thanks,

Mike @ CST

Re: Vortex Razor HD 1-4 Review

Very cool, thanks for the video. I'd like to see what the illumination looks like. And the specs would be great to have.

Cheers--

Now, if they would just put THAT elevation knob on top of my Razor 5-20, instead of that soup can...

John

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the difference between this scope and the Viper PST (aside from the fact that this one has actually been produced
    grin.gif
    )? I mean, I see that it's got 1/4 MOA adjustments and a different reticle, but is there more that I'm missing?

Scott, please help. Thank you.

Huh, I didn't realize the 1-4 PST was SFP, I like it better now
    grin.gif
    . Thanks for the help.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scott_at_Vortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice job ,as usual, Mike.

Scott </div></div>

Thanks Scott, glad you like it. Hopefully we'll have part 2 out next month...

Mike @ CST

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrob300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, if they would just put THAT elevation knob on top of my Razor 5-20, instead of that soup can...

John </div></div>

Not to sound like a smart ass, but its probably because of the zero stop. I don't see that listed as a feature of the 1-4 Razor. A single turn knob with closer clicks would be cool though.

Have spent a little time with one, good glass, the EBR 556 reticle looks nice. Seems well built. Biggest downside I've identified is that the illumination isn't daylight visible. For the money it seems like a good scope.