• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo Gun Works V-22 Rimfire Bolt Action

Thanks to the Vudoo crew for doing media for us and taking some pretty awesome shots. This pretty much sums up everything I use and like -

View attachment 7639874

Looking forward to my three 60 as I run a 60 degree centerfire as well, but it won't be here until probably Aug/September so this Gen 1.2 will have to do :)
Such a hard life you lead...... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vudoo takes the 2021 NRL22 National Championship

Attachments

• 6D53DDEB-35C5-47C6-8F76-3AF13FC4DD14.jpeg
    6D53DDEB-35C5-47C6-8F76-3AF13FC4DD14.jpeg
    881.1 KB · Views: 178
Anyone else have a problem with their bolt release "sticking"? It works as it should, but when you press down to release the bolt it does not go back to normal without pressing the other side. I have not tried to disassemble it yet but I have put a drop or 3 of oil in it to no avail.

Thanks to the Vudoo crew for doing media for us and taking some pretty awesome shots. This pretty much sums up everything I use and like -

View attachment 7639874

Looking forward to my three 60 as I run a 60 degree centerfire as well, but it won't be here until probably Aug/September so this Gen 1.2 will have to do :)

Out of curiosity, what is the black wrap's function on the objective area of the scope?

Out of curiosity, what is the black wrap's function on the objective area of the scope?
People do that to look cool and to protect the scope from banging against barricades. I’m not sure how much protection it provides against a scrape that would get into the metal, but it will look cool regardless.

People do that to look cool and to protect the scope from banging against barricades. I’m not sure how much protection it provides against a scrape that would get into the metal, but it will look cool regardless.
It’s another hard/soft contact point. I actually grind that thing into the barricade a bit. It helps with the damage a little, but isn’t the main goal.

I mainly did it to protect my scope for abrasions moving in and out of barricades. I didn't wrap the front most part because I left space to slide on my DFAT adapter. That area vs the wrapped area you can see quite a difference in the scratches and stuff.

Mainly I did it to help with resale value of my scope in case I wanted to sell it and didn't want it to look all marred up.

Reactions: Schütze
And here we got another expert

Reactions: Trx498r
I figured so, abrasions, vibrations, etc. Makes sense to protect it, just making sure I didn't overlook anything. So, is it the 1st aid wrap tape?

Reactions: Schütze
And it looks really cool when you hide your 4k ZCO under a $10 roll of PROTECTIVE GRIPPY tape :cool:;)

I was pretty "meh" about the wrap thing until the last Guardian match and its sheet-metal-sandwich barricade, whose little window (arrow) left a long scrape on the side of my scope's objective bell. Sure, equipment gets scraped and banged up with normal use, but a roll of 2-inch black wrap was a dollar on the clearance rack so why not.
68ECD4BA-5EB8-4E10-B9D2-E6C6B10E643B_1_201_a.jpeg

New build for my long range 22lr. Vudoo V-22 360 Barreled Action, TriggerTech Diamond 2 Stage Flat Trigger, MPA BA Comp Chassis in Tungsten, Minox LR 5-25 Scope, Spuhr SP-4601 Mount.

I watched @RAVAGE88 videos on the installation and setup and have had no feeding issues in the first 250 rounds through it. I can’t believe how smooth the action cycles. Really glad I made the jump to the Vudoo.

FC991C97-D446-4C46-915D-A6D9A09F17DA.jpeg

Last edited:
Breaking in my new Vudoo 360 per Mike Bush instructions. Love the rifle. 20” Kukri with Straight cut Flutes, Trigger Tech Diamond, American Rifle rings (Thank you Greg!) Vortex Strike Eagle. Greyboe Renegrade Blck Grey Web. This Rifle was more than I expected. I ordered a Vudoo without ever seeing one. The rifle is tight! Thank you Vudoo. I just giggle when I see the groups I’m getting. I understand it’s suppose to get better . Now if I could get some Lapua. Thank You Vudoo!!!!!
3088A1F8-579C-4605-9C6C-C48598BCBC69.jpeg

Last edited:
Breaking in my new Vudoo 360 per Mike Bush instructions. Love the rifle. 20” Kukri with Straight cut Flutes, Trigger Tech Diamond, American Rifle rings (Thank you Greg!) Vortex Strike Eagle. Greyboe Renegrade Blck Grey Web. This Rifle was more than I expected. I ordered a Vudoo without ever seeing one. The rifle is tight! Thank you Vudoo. I just giggle when I see the groups I’m getting. I understand it’s suppose to get better . Now if I could get some Lapua. Thank You Vudoo!!!!!
Sounds Great, Sekaf. The Vudoos are indeed wonderful pieces of equipment.

What Instructions/protocol did Mike Bush @RAVAGE88 give you for Rifle Break In?
Thank you.
4Certain

Can I ask a favor? Your rifle is pretty much a duplicate of what I ordered (other than mine will be green and set up for the correct - as opposed to "right" hand - could you provide the length from butt to muzzle for me? I'm starting to look at stealthier transport cases like the Tuff Pack 1050 while traveling through the less enlightened areas and want to make sure it will fit.

Vudoo #2 is finally getting to put in some work on the range.
20" Kukri, 40moa Base, ARC Rings, Burris XTR3, ARC Chassis.
This thing is a work of art all the way around. 470 rounds down the tube as of now.
tempImageJnY2La.png
tempImagewr2ZAH.png

Sounds Great, Sekaf. The Vudoos are indeed wonderful pieces of equipment.

What Instructions/protocol did Mike Bush @RAVAGE88 give you for Rifle Break In?
Thank you.
4Certain
I copied what he sent me

There are many opinions about barrel “break-in” and I’ve even joked about it from time to time. Breaking in a rimfire barrel is real, but it’s different than what most do to break in a centerfire. Of course, opinions about how to do it runs rampant, but it’s important to note that one isn’t breaking in the barrel….they’re breaking in the chamber. The transition from the front of the chamber into the rifling to be exact.

I’m going to do a video on this, but I’ll explain it the best I can via email. It may be worth doing a FaceTime soon if you have the means to do so. So, this is how I do it:

• Shoot 20 rounds, make sure you’re shooting your best five shot groups
  • Saturated numerous patches, one at a time of course, with Rimfire Blend and push them through the bore. You want the entire bore nice and wet
  • Switch to your brush and push it in about half way, once it becomes wet enough, you can use it to scrub back and forth, pulling back to the chamber each time and working your way forward. Try not to push the bore past the crown and pull it back in across the crown, keep the brush in the barrel.
  • Switch back to patches and do the same scrubbing action as you did with the brush
  • Push a clean patch through until a patch comes out complete white

Shoot 50 rounds and repeat until 200 rounds. Clean again when you reach 200 rounds and watch groups closely.

Hope this helps.

Mike Bush
Design Engineer/Co-Founder
Chief Operating Officer
Vudoo Labs
Vudoo Gun Works”

Can I ask a favor? Your rifle is pretty much a duplicate of what I ordered (other than mine will be green and set up for the correct - as opposed to "right" hand - could you provide the length from butt to muzzle for me? I'm starting to look at stealthier transport cases like the Tuff Pack 1050 while traveling through the less enlightened areas and want to make sure it will fit.
No problem. Gives me a chance to check it out again 😎
D8A9096A-74E6-4850-AABE-E868BDE4F5CC.jpeg

Last edited:
I copied what he sent me

There are many opinions about barrel “break-in” and I’ve even joked about it from time to time. Breaking in a rimfire barrel is real, but it’s different than what most do to break in a centerfire. Of course, opinions about how to do it runs rampant, but it’s important to note that one isn’t breaking in the barrel….they’re breaking in the chamber. The transition from the front of the chamber into the rifling to be exact.

I’m going to do a video on this, but I’ll explain it the best I can via email. It may be worth doing a FaceTime soon if you have the means to do so. So, this is how I do it:

• Shoot 20 rounds, make sure you’re shooting your best five shot groups
  • Saturated numerous patches, one at a time of course, with Rimfire Blend and push them through the bore. You want the entire bore nice and wet
  • Switch to your brush and push it in about half way, once it becomes wet enough, you can use it to scrub back and forth, pulling back to the chamber each time and working your way forward. Try not to push the bore past the crown and pull it back in across the crown, keep the brush in the barrel.
  • Switch back to patches and do the same scrubbing action as you did with the brush
  • Push a clean patch through until a patch comes out complete white

Shoot 50 rounds and repeat until 200 rounds. Clean again when you reach 200 rounds and watch groups closely.

Hope this helps.

Mike Bush
Design Engineer/Co-Founder
Chief Operating Officer
Vudoo Labs
Vudoo Gun Works”
Thank you, Sekaf.
Well I will at least do this on my Fourth Vudoo! Ha!
(I do keep mine clean and use non caustic natural cleaner (Gunzilla) and very good Lubriplate FMO-350AW oil. Soak the Carbon Ring with Bore Tech Carbon Remover each time.)
4Certain

Thank you, Sekaf.
Well I will at least do this on my Fourth Vudoo! Ha!
(I do keep mine clean and use non caustic natural cleaner (Gunzilla) and very good Lubriplate FMO-350AW oil. Soak the Carbon Ring with Bore Tech Carbon Remover each time.)
4Certain
How do you “soak” the carbon ring?

How do you “soak” the carbon ring?
Sekaf, I soak the 22 Caliber Felt Cleaning Pellets in Bore Tech Carbon Remover, Perch them on the end of my 20 Caliber Tipton Rifle Jag and then Carefully insert into the chamber. I push it in just past the chamber into the rifling. I do this for Three Felt Pellets. And on the third just push them in to or just at the end of the chamber. That makes them 'swell' and forces the Bore Tech Carbon Remover into the carbon build up area. I leave it for 15 minutes then push them out. And finish cleaning my barrel. I do 80% of the cleaning before I go after the carbon ring.

The Pic attached is a similar Felt Pellet but 25 caliber. It is for my Air Rifle. I just could not find the 22 Caliber Package....

I use the 20 caliber jag because I like to control tightness with patch size.
4Certain

Attachments

• Felt Cleaning Pellets 1.jpg
    Felt Cleaning Pellets 1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 65
  • Felt Cleaning Pellets 2.jpg
    Felt Cleaning Pellets 2.jpg
    897.2 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
ok. Thanks. I use the same type in my cleaning. I really do like how they work. Ever find a deal on a big amount Of pellets?
Sekaf, I soak the 22 Caliber Felt Cleaning Pellets in Bore Tech Carbon Remover, Perch them on the end of my 20 Caliber Tipton Rifle Jag and then Carefully insert into the chamber. I push it in just past the chamber into the rifling. I do this for Three Felt Pellets. And on the third just push them in to or just at the end of the chamber. That makes them 'swell' and forces the Bore Tech Carbon Remover into the carbon build up area. I leave it for 15 minutes then push them out. And finish cleaning my barrel. I do 80% of the cleaning before I go after the carbon ring.

The Pic attached is a similar Felt Pellet but 25 caliber. It is for my Air Rifle. I just could not find the 22 Caliber Package....

I use the 20 caliber jag because I like to control tightnes

ok. Thanks. I use the same type in my cleaning. I really do like how they work. Ever find a deal on a big amount Of pellets?
Sekaf, It seems the Tipton come in the 100 count. So far I have gotten these from MidwayUSA. I do reuse mine. I keep the used ones in a small screw lid container. They stay pretty clean from what I can tell. So I reuse for a bit then discard. I have seen 300 count in another brand on Amazon. But they did not have the little center hole. The little hole is quite helpful in getting them placed.
4Certain

View attachment 7648656

Three 60 action 18" mtu in Vudoo green
KRG xray with arca forend and xl spigot
Triggertech two stage diamond
Athlon etr in warne skyline mount
Weighs 15.2lbs balances right about where the tripod head is. Will get out to break it in Friday!

Holy god that xl spigot is huge!

Nice setup :) I'm jealous on the three 60... I have a few more months until mine arrives...

4 certain
what is the front rest in your images
Good evening F4. It is the www.targetshooting.com Rest Model 2400. Wally Brownlee is the owner. He is a good guy from what I can tell. I have purchased several rests from him over the last 10 or 14 years. He has a number of variations possible and will talk with you if you need something added to your rest. So far the 2400 has been great for me. It does require a separate knob for Up and Down and Lateral. But I think that has been good for me. I have not yet used the Joy Stick kind. I also have a Model 1000 with the upgrades on the rear of the rest like the 1200 LP. I like it as well, but that, being a one piece rest, is not allowed on most benchrest matches. Good luck on your efforts.
4Certain.

The nice thing about the arca forend is the four spigot screws are easy to get to so I can switch for the normal spigot or take it off in less than a minute with my fix it stix.

Reactions: littlepod