• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo Gun Works V-22 Rimfire Bolt Action

07F6C24C-AB02-4198-8A31-66318D0A0799.jpeg

+1 from lot to lot it's pretty crazy the difference... for my testing for my 18" Gen 1.2 Kukri, my best lot at 50m

View attachment 7718375

At 100m was

View attachment 7718376

This was pre pandemic and I was able to order 4 cases back then. Luckily it shoots well out of my new 360, but I am curious how well my new 360 will do at the test center. I have about 550 rounds through the 360, so another month or so of matches and I should be good to send it in. My new 360 is a 22" Benchmark.

I might have them do some testing of Midas+ just to have something for national matches if I need to eek out a little more consistency.
Here are my results from Devan last year.

Attachments

• Lapua Bob Naylor_11-04-20_CX2.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 101
Thank you for the picture sir! Sharp looking rifle BTW :) I "will" be running a Grayboe Ridgeback so I'll try the Sawtooth version and live with the overhang for the moment. Makes it look PRS-cool right? :LOL: I don't think the squirrels will care but maybe they'll stay put checking out the gear! I bet a pic rail would work fine but I like the quick adjustability, the flat bottom for resting on a bag, and that it makes a nice bash plate for the rifle as well!

Thanks. You have a link to the Sawtooth? A little overhang is not bad. Better to have more than not enough. I wouldn't go any shorter than 12" if you plan to use it for matches. Being able to have a plate and a bipod still on is a good thing.

arca plate.jpg

Thanks. You have a link to the Sawtooth? A little overhang is not bad. Better to have more than not enough. I wouldn't go any shorter than 12" if you plan to use it for matches. Being able to have a plate and a bipod still on is a good thing.

View attachment 7730933
Yes, sir!
And a pic installed complements of the Hide. Looks like about 1.25" to 1.5"?
Grayboe sawtooth.jpeg

Reactions: Rob01
Yes, sir!
And a pic installed complements of the Hide. Looks like about 1.25" to 1.5"?
View attachment 7730968

Yup that's a no brainer with the way the underside of stock is made right for it. That would be the one I would get. No need to drill and put in T nuts. Use it like that for a while and if you don't like the length then take it off and cut it. Simple. LOL

Reactions: nikonNUT
So,.... It is done. I finally ordered a Vudoo. Sniper Grey, 16.5" Kukri, Triggertech Diamond Single Stage, and a bunch of extra mags. I already have the KRG W3 Folder grey chassis and will probably move my Vortex Razor GenII 3-18x scope over to it. Now I just need to find some ammo....

So,.... It is done. I finally ordered a Vudoo. Sniper Grey, 16.5" Kukri, Triggertech Diamond Single Stage, and a bunch of extra mags. I already have the KRG W3 Folder grey chassis and will probably move my Vortex Razor GenII 3-18x scope over to it. Now I just need to find some ammo....
There shouldn’t be an issue with finding 4 or 5 bricks of decent target ammo. If I were in your shoes, I would find something around 15 cents per round, and shoot 1,500 to 2,000 through the gun. I would then send it directly to the lapua test center, and buy two cases of the best lot. You could spend a lot of time and money testing lots of ammo. Save yourself the time, and go the route I suggest. I bought 10,000 rounds (2 cases) of center x for under 22 cents per round. Well worth it to me.

Is anyone else getting the message “this account has been suspended “ on the Vudoo Gun Works website?

Vudoo 360 sittin pretty in a Accuracy International pre-production prototype AT-X AICS, long version. Somewhere in and around Andersonville Tennessee for a little T&E. Initial impression is they knocked it out of the park:),
View attachment 7735660
View attachment 7735662
View attachment 7735663
View attachment 7735664
View attachment 7735665
To me, the chassis has always born a strong resemblance to the MDT ACC. Can you shed any light on this and perhaps give a comparison between the two?

To me, the chassis has always born a strong resemblance to the MDT ACC. Can you shed any light on this and perhaps give a comparison between the two?
M-LOK vs Keymod on the receiver/forend, buttstock are quite a bit different. Just from looking at pictures, no hands on experience for me.

Not trying to be 'that guy', but the AI has Key Slot, not KeyMod... There are differences, though I can't tell you what they are or how big of a deal it is off the top of my head.

Reactions: Cowpokey
My mistake. Is it a difference between angled vs horizontal for the Key Slot vs KeyMod? All of our rifles have some version of M-LOK...I think.

No because the AX has Key Slot too & they're horizontal... There's minor dimensional differences, but we're gonna need the real experts to get here & learn us both.

Don't know anything about the MDT ACC except that its reverse engineered for AICS magazines which may or may not work with your application.

AT-X AICS performance with the Vudoo 360 is exemplary

Don't know anything about the MDT ACC except that its reverse engineered for AICS magazines which may or may not work with your application.

The bigger question is if there continues to exhibit feeding issues with the slightest bit of force acting on the magazine in the r700 AT-X chassis and Vudoo magazines (plastic or metal).

Vudoo is supposedly making tweaks to the aluminum mags.

My v360 seems to malfunction as often as my B14R in terms of mag/feed issues.

The bigger question is if there continues to exhibit feeding issues with the slightest bit of force acting on the magazine in the r700 AT-X chassis and Vudoo magazines (plastic or metal).

This is a "pre-production prototype" the 360 in this chassis is one of two 360's in an AT-X AICS, they both feed without any issues. No questions.
The two local Vudoo 360's that are in AICS run perfectly.

Reactions: Tritiumdials

I havent had any feeding issues with my Three60 with SK/Lapua ammo. When I run RWS R50, I need to make sure the mags are loaded perfectly otherwise I can get a feeding issue. I found the same with with Eley ammo aswell. I think Eley needs a different mag follower??

Thanks. My main question was really directed towards an assessment of the weight, balance, and any noticible handling differences from the “low rider” design. Key mod. Key slot. M-loc. Blah blah. None of that matters to me personally. I’m concerned about how much the total package weighs and where it balances and how it handles.

My 360 in ACC chassis purchased as a complete build directly from VGW feeds, fires, extracts, and ejects Center X and SK flawlessly through my first 1k rounds. I don’t know if the chassis itself is just spot on or if the smiths at VGW massaged it in any way. Regardless…it runs. Metal mags. Polymer mags. No problems.

Complete transparency, I did shear my bolt stop at my first match with the new rifle. The part was promptly replaced by VGW and is a simple swap while still in the chassis. No hammers or punches. Just a simple threaded pin with Allen head. I keep a spare pin, spring, and bolt catch in my range bag.

Since these pics where taken I have swapped to the aluminum butt plate and small printed bag rider. That change let me drop down to two internal weights and two sets of external weights for the same balance. As shown it was at 3/3. 22” MTU. No threads. 11 degree target crown.

Attachments

• AC4173BE-A702-46C8-9F19-4B86D0C34FE9.jpeg
    AC4173BE-A702-46C8-9F19-4B86D0C34FE9.jpeg
    472.6 KB · Views: 154
  • 8E7FD8C6-A719-4045-A184-F82CC6576978.jpeg
    8E7FD8C6-A719-4045-A184-F82CC6576978.jpeg
    456.1 KB · Views: 151
Thanks. My main question was really directed towards an assessment of the weight, balance, and any noticible handling differences from the “low rider” design. Key mod. Key slot. M-loc. Blah blah. None of that matters to me personally. I’m concerned about how much the total package weighs and where it balances and how it handles.

My 360 in ACC chassis purchased as a complete build directly from VGW feeds, fires, extracts, and ejects Center X and SK flawlessly through my first 1k rounds. I don’t know if the chassis itself is just spot on or if the smiths at VGW massaged it in any way. Regardless…it runs. Metal mags. Polymer mags. No problems.

Complete transparency, I did shear my bolt stop at my first match with the new rifle. The part was promptly replaced by VGW and is a simple swap while still in the chassis. No hammers or punches. Just a simple threaded pin with Allen head. I keep a spare pin, spring, and bolt catch in my range bag.

Since these pics where taken I have swapped to the aluminum butt plate and small printed bag rider. That change let me drop down to two internal weights and two sets of external weights for the same balance. As shown it was at 3/3. 22” MTU. No threads. 11 degree target crown.

So far me the lightest balanced rifle is with the XLR Envy Pro w/ the long nose extension. The ACC w/ the aluminum buttpad and the mirage shield gets pretty close. Also swap the MTU with a Kukri profile to get less weight out of the shoulder area / early part of the barrel.

I am also curious about the AT-X and if the rear is any lighter than the ACC and if it can be made to balance at an overall lighter package. I'm also eyeing the Falkor ROC chassis too.

1636334899786.png

Last edited:
Anyone have a line on single shot magazines for the Vudoo? I just put together a Vudoo 3-60 and think that I want to also use it for "F" class where you have to single load the rounds. I have one made by Lowey Products in AUS for my Anschutz 1761 but they don't do the AICS pattern magazines.

Thanks,

Don

Just received my V22 360 with 22” barrel, TT Diamond two-stage in KRG Whiskey3 on Friday. Was able to throw a spare scope on while I wait for my NF to arrive. First rounds down the pipe at 50 yards were a mix of SK standard and some CCI SV. SK looks to be solid SV was ok. I can’t wait to get a chance to stretch it out and see what she can do. All smiles so far!
143B8AB2-AC8E-4590-ABAF-3E608C560155.jpeg
A41A7B5B-1E8E-4516-B955-42F73F30136B.jpeg

Vudoo Gun Works has a new printed tool for bolt assembly/disassembly and to re-cock the bolt should it drop to the fired position while out of the action.

A little pricy, but I ordered one anyway...I had the bolt rotate to the fired position a few weeks ago, it was a PITA to get it reset, even using my bench vise with poly jaw inserts.

I have a V22 I use for ARA benchrest and Vudoo supplied mine.

Vudoo’s single shot adapter doesn’t work on the newer guns… they state only on guns serial number VGW3400 and below.

When I called about it, they said they aren’t planning to make one for their newer guns, since they have single-shot actions now.

That being said, since Vudoo doesn’t have a single-shot solution for my newer V22 repeater, I designed my own as a 3D-printed replacement magazine with a sled top… it does the job for F-Class and other matches that require single shot loading. I also made a plastic tool that holds one bullet by the base and can insert it onto the tray and/or start it into the chamber; assists when fingers aren’t small enough or nimble enough to consistently place a single bullet on the sled through the relatively small bolt opening.

Here's a photo of the magazine-sled that I made and use in my V22 360 Repeater for F-Class and other matches that require single-feed, and also the little bullet inserter rod, which is great with the sled for cold days, gloved hands, or just fat fingers :)

That visible angles in the lower part of the mag sled are to make it obvious to the match director at a glance that you're not using a standard magazine. I 3D-printed the thing white also for visibility, but it could be made in any color.

I can post info in the Post Exchange Buy-Sell-Trade if anyone else here can benefit from this, or just PM me.

Attachments

• VSled1.jpg
    VSled1.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 83
  • VSled2.jpg
    VSled2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 77
  • VSled3.jpg
    VSled3.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 85
  • VSled4.jpg
    VSled4.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 89
Vudoo Gun Works has a new printed tool for bolt assembly/disassembly and to re-cock the bolt should it drop to the fired position while out of the action.

A little pricy, but I ordered one anyway...I had the bolt rotate to the fired position a few weeks ago, it was a PITA to get it reset, even using my bench vise with poly jaw inserts.
Got an email saying it shipped today, I'll post back when it gets here and how it works.

Got an email saying it shipped today, I'll post back when it gets here and how it works

I 3D-printed my own based on their design (just because I could). You’ll like yours when you get it from them — it works great… super easy to get the bolt back to where it needs to be if you over-rotate.

Reactions: Cowpokey
I 3D-printed my own based on their design (just because I could). You’ll like yours when you get it from them — it works great… super easy to get the bolt back to where it needs to be if you over-rotate.
I'm going to rotate the bolt to the fired position on purpose as soon as it gets here, just to test it out. I know I can get it back to index with my bench vice and poly jaw inserts if needed.

Reactions: gkgeiger
I'm going to rotate the bolt to the fired position on purpose as soon as it gets here, just to test it out. I know I can get it back to index with my bench vice and poly jaw inserts if needed.

I guarantee you won't need to use your vise... that new tool easily provides more than enough leverage!

OK, I had inquiries on the 3D-Printed items I've made for my own Vudoo V22, so I've posted in buy-sell-trade HERE

Last edited:
It looks better in person than the picture on VWG's website.

Attachments

• bolt_tool1.jpg
    bolt_tool1.jpg
    693.5 KB · Views: 56
  • bolt_tool2.jpg
    bolt_tool2.jpg
    621 KB · Views: 56
  • bolt_tool3.jpg
    bolt_tool3.jpg
    739.2 KB · Views: 58
  • bolt_tool4.jpg
    bolt_tool4.jpg
    1,006 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: KML7201
Anyone have a line on single shot magazines for the Vudoo? I just put together a Vudoo 3-60 and think that I want to also use it for "F" class where you have to single load the rounds. I have one made by Lowey Products in AUS for my Anschutz 1761 but they don't do the AICS pattern magazines.

Thanks,

Don
Don stay in touch with Jason Lowey - he is borrowing my 360 with a view to making a ss mag/adaptor.
Graham

Don stay in touch with Jason Lowey - he is borrowing my 360 with a view to making a ss mag/adaptor.
Graham
Been there, done that :)

See one here:

Curious, does anyone have any information on the new soft case on the Vudoo website? It is an expensive case, but not out of line depending on the quality etc. I have searched for information on the manufacturer, Aguais Precision without any luck. I don't need another softcase, but what does it hurt either? My questions begin with the following.... Thanks to anyone who can give some insight!

Dimensions? Sized for a Pelican?
Padding, open or closed cell? Thickness?
Intended use of the extra bags/pouches?
Are the extra bags/pouches padded?
Padding/Foam removable for cleaning?
Warranty?
Production location?
Is there a divider?

Curious, does anyone have any information on the new soft case on the Vudoo website? It is an expensive case, but not out of line depending on the quality etc. I have searched for information on the manufacturer, Aguais Precision without any luck. I don't need another softcase, but what does it hurt either? My questions begin with the following.... Thanks to anyone who can give some insight!

Dimensions? Sized for a Pelican?
Padding, open or closed cell? Thickness?
Intended use of the extra bags/pouches?
Are the extra bags/pouches padded?
Padding/Foam removable for cleaning?
Warranty?
Production location?
Is there a divider?

Rusty, Vudoo CS seems top rate. I bet they would welcome your inquiry direct and appreciate the nudge to provide the pertinent details on their website. I do know that just lately they are run off their feet so give them a few days.

Just a suggestion that arises because I too have learned to use the forums for my questions but in this case (pun intended) you are dealing with VGW.

Reactions: nikonNUT
Just bought a V22 360 ( MTU ) and a nice Manners stock with mini chassis. I assembled all and it is real nice. Only problem I have is the plastic mag that comes with it and the 5 round metal mag I bought extra do not stay clicked in the magwell. It is like the lip of the mag is too low and it does not fully click in. HELP ME PLEASE !!
Thanks
Gilbert

That's odd, Manners mini chassis is plug and play with Vudoo.
Is the Manners mini chassis Rem700 clone inlet? No trigger hanger interference? Which trigger? Barrel contour clearance on stock? My only guess it the barreled action is sitting high for some reason...

Reactions: a38super and J-Ham