• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

We are our own worst enemy. I’m tired...

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    So, out of all the comments on the news ATF proposed changes for what constitutes a firearm, most of the 290k comments were from antigun groups. That’s freaking sad. It should have been in the millions to begin with but it looks like to me we are going to lose our rights without even a whimper. Pathetically sad really. If we can’t even mount up enough support to make some comments then we sure as hell don’t stand a chance for when they really do decide to come and get them. I hope I’m proven wrong but...we are our own worst enemy.

We have the government we deserve. Say what you will about the left wing crazy's, they are bold, brave, and willing to do what it takes what it takes to eliminate liberty.

ETA, where did you find this out?
    ZomboMeme 16062021091218.jpg

So, out of all the comments on the news ATF proposed changes for what constitutes a firearm, most of the 290k comments were from antigun groups. That’s freaking sad. It should have been in the millions to begin with but it looks like to me we are going to lose our rights without even a whimper. Pathetically sad really. If we can’t even mount up enough support to make some comments then we sure as hell don’t stand a chance for when they really do decide to come and get them. I hope I’m proven wrong but...we are our own worst enemy.
    What makes anyone think that the same people that defrauded the American voters and stole the election - wouldn’t also manipulate the comments?

On that exact note the people investigating it clearly didn't find anything wrong. But anyone with the brain in their head knows the FBI is now just covering up and hiding crimes committed by the government instead of investigating anything. There are 3rd world countries where people get beaten in the streets by the police that are laughing at us.

They'd never edit out the naysayers...

R
    That’s a good point! I still don’t believe the numbers personally!
    We have the government we deserve. Say what you will about the left wing crazy's, they are bold, brave, and willing to do what it takes what it takes to eliminate liberty.

View attachment 7689412
    You can go read them yourself.
    What makes anyone think that the same people that defrauded the American voters and stole the election - wouldn’t also manipulate the comments?
    This is very true but we got to prove it!

Reactions: Ravenworks
    Trump kept tweeting about the “Silent Majority” .......

I replied “You spelled ‘Sheep’ wrong”!

Reactions: Schütze
    I think I saw something (reddit/gunpolitics maybe?) that said like 60,000+ comments all showed up in the space of like a day and a half from the typical Bloomberg/Cunts Demand Cock/Everyfag for Dicks groups, probably botting or the fact that 90% of those fucking losers probably have nothing better to do but jump when their masters say "write comments".

And yes, without a doubt the AFT deleted a shitload of quality comments from actual gun owners.

Anytime a gathering or protest comes up you always hear the usual excuses.

I have to work, what job doesnt offer sick days or vacation days, so that is debunked.

We will be put on a list, well most of us are already due to NFA stuff, so that's debunked.

We all talk together on these forums, but it's an echo chamber. We already know this crap. No one wants to talk to outsiders and get them off the proverbial fence......

I already have my line drawn, my family knows what to do if they start going door to door.

Doc

I think I saw something (reddit/gunpolitics maybe?) that said like 60,000+ comments all showed up in the space of like a day and a half from the typical Bloomberg/Cunts Demand Cock/Everyfag for Dicks groups, probably botting or the fact that 90% of those fucking losers probably have nothing better to do but jump when their masters say "write comments".

And yes, without a doubt the AFT deleted a shitload of quality comments from actual gun owners.
    Sadly, we are pretending that if there were 100,000 in our favor in the end, it would matter.

They stole an election and you think they care about your comments on proposed rule changes to existing legislation they have no authority to make? Interesting. 🤔
    No not really but I’m doing my damndest to make sure I push as many people as I can to try every avenue before things go sideways. At least then, I can sit in good conscience and say I tried to do everything in my power to do what is right and avoid the chaos.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
    Sadly, we are pretending that if there were 100,000 in our favor in the end, it would matter.

"Public comment" sections that governmental entities put on are a complete joke at all levels, wholeheartedly agreed.

Locally, 70%+ of parents voted against mask mandates in schools so the "health" department of course just re-implemented mandatory masks in schools. The county commissioners opted out of the mandate, with 55 of 60 attendees agreeing to opt out at that meeting. The school board then immediately ignored the county and implemented the mandates against the majority of parents wishes.

The Karens on Nextdoor are happy though and that's all that matters.

• Sad
    Reactions: SilentStalkr
    No not really but I’m doing my damndest to make sure I push as many people as I can to try every avenue before things go sideways. At least then, I can sit in good conscience and say I tried to do everything in my power to do what is right and avoid the chaos.
    I applaud the sentiment, but respectfully, I think we're already there.

Don't assume because it hasn't started it's still fixable. It just hasn't started yet. 🙁

I'm hoping The People can see how our government has been hijacked by people acting on their own behalf . One has to think that Biden fucked America on purpose for how can our government act in such a manor that puts our people in harms way without regard and then tell us there is nothing we can do about it. I also hope that every American who owns a firearm has watched the Taliban brutally beat at will the people of Afghanistan who don't have firearms. From the beginning of time man has seek to conquer other people, Nations,Armies and its own people. This behavior is unfortunately in our DNA and will continue until earth becomes barren one day. Without a firearm you can't have freedom no matter where on earth you are , its a cold hard fact.
    The ATF can reword rethink and fuck a firearm if thats what gets them hard, WE THE PEOPLE constitute what is a firearm and we dictate our rights through life.
    If The People aren't willing to fight for freedom then they don't deserve to have it. What is never explained to the masses is that freedom seemly appears to be free but its far from it. You must fight and protect it constantly for it is the first thing in life that is taken away from you from others who want to control you or kill you.
    These political people who are dead set on disarming Americans fail to realize the strength of The People. We have lead them to believe we are helpless without them, we have lead them to believe that we fear them. Years of power and corruption has lead them to believe they are invincible.A few thousand people showed up on January 6 to complain which sent these leaders running and cowering under desk and in closets. If 10% of gun owners showed up to legally speak of grievances to the government your talking 10 million people more then enough for a quorum.

The American gun owner is a formable size force in this world , China the largest military force only has 2.8 million armed soldiers we are 100 million plus and we too know how to pull the trigger to hit a target to defend a Nation and our god given rights.

Our Nation the jackass of the world has only owned that title because we have been voting like jackasses.

What are you talking about?
    Judas freakin priest the fact that you ask that, is disturbing! Seriously un-freakin-believable!

It illustrates clearly that we collectively have our blinders on, and like the proverbial frog in a pot of water, we are oblivious as a group that the stove is set to boil.

The left has been using any and all means to deem people "prohibited users" since the Brady Bill. California and other AOs have been using these laws for decades to bust down doors, shoot dogs, sometimes the home owner and confiscate weapons and ammo. Where have you been???

This isn't new to anyone paying attention, that has a clue.

This is a war of attrition. The pot of water is getting hotter and hotter. We might want to pay attention.

Out of curiousity, how did you come up with the majority being antigun(not doubting you here)? I just randomly sampled a few (different date ranges etc) and they were ~20:1 pro-gun............

View attachment 7689412
    Well, when you can burn down a police station with cops inside and nothing happens vs waiving a flag at the capital gets you 6 months in solitary confinement, tortured and no representation.... Yeah, I can see one side getting emboldened.

View attachment 7689412
    silent? perhaps some of you, lol.
    i had quite a few followers for an absolute nobody, before they purged me.

Well, when you can burn down a police station with cops inside and nothing happens vs waiving a flag at the capital gets you 6 months in solitary confinement, tortured and no representation.... Yeah, I can see one side getting emboldened.
    It's not like we do anything to hold our representation representation accountable. I watched a thing on YouTube about the silent majority that was filmed, I want to say late seventies? Pretty much everything they were bitching about then, we are bitching about now. We never change our ways, so things will never improve.

silent? perhaps some of you, lol.
    i had quite a few followers for an absolute nobody, before they purged me.
    Followers on social media mean very little seeing as how the algorithm creates an echo chamber. If you're unable to have conversations with people on the other side to reach common ground, or influence your representation which I have and still continue to try and do in real life we're going to continue this downturn. I have shot guns with one of my state level representatives at their house, I have sought out meetings with my governor, I speak with my town Mayor often and have been asked to speak at council meetings, I am as active as I can humanly be without devoting my life to politics, because unlike most lobbyists, I don't get paid. The responsibility that comes with liberty is constant vigilance to protect it and self education.

Followers on social media mean very little seeing as how the algorithm creates an echo chamber. If you're unable to have conversations with people on the other side to reach common ground, or influence your representation which I have and still continue to try and do in real life we're going to continue this downturn. I have shot guns with one of my state level representatives at their house, I have sought out meetings with my governor, I speak with my town Mayor often and have been asked to speak at council meetings, I am as active as I can humanly be without devoting my life to politics, because unlike most lobbyists, I don't get paid. The responsibility that comes with liberty is constant vigilance to protect it and self education.
    i have no doubt about the manipulation of views, so right there with you, but this is why i mostly posted in reply to liberal blue checkmarks, as often as possible as one of the first 5 replies, and thus at least some of the pillow biters were forced to see it and i got a lot of bites, going all the way back to when i was accused of being paid in rubles (in 2017) and people replying in russian.
    rob reiner was an easy mark, because he posted a lot, and thus it was easy to be the first reply. he alone got me suspended twice, lol.

Reactions: Romeo458
    But see that's the problem with social media, if that's how they replied you gained nothing no matter how many points or facts you made all it does is drive the divide wider and see who can one up the other better. It puts us in a worse position as a nation. That's why I maybe make one comment every now and then on social media, but when they start in with that shit I just say you're right and I leave. Because there's no point in arguing when their is a screen in between people you cannot connect, and to be honest most of them have been so demoralized because of the state run schooling and media they will never care what you say because they do not recognize you as an authority figure.

But see that's the problem with social media, if that's how they replied you gained nothing no matter how many points or facts you made all it does is drive the divide wider and see who can one up the other better. It puts us in a worse position as a nation. That's why I maybe make one comment every now and then on social media, but when they start in with that shit I just say you're right and I leave. Because there's no point in arguing when their is a screen in between people you cannot connect, and to be honest most of them have been so demoralized because of the state run schooling and media they will never care what you say because they do not recognize you as an authority figure.
    not really. russian replies were specific to that topic.
    i was not always insulting or argumentative, but i was trying to redpill people, using mostly common or even left leaning citations and while i cannot say it always changed any minds, the argument and replies told be they had read the link, many of them...
    for example, if somebody blamed trump for the sudden appearance of "racism" and cultural divide, i would cite cnn.
    Let us not forget who destroyed decades of progress in race relations and respect for police in eight short years.

if somebody defended public school failure factories that graduate <25% of the kids year after year, and blame conservatives for lack of adequate funding, i let them know that Obama poured $7billion into a tiny number of schools to see if money would fix the problem.
    despite all the money, nothing worked, except when one school replaced all the teachers and the principal. they were all relocated to other schools or given early retirement (not in this story). not surprisingly, very little people saw this report, which came out during the height of the #russiagate hoax.

if somebody defended illegal immigration and claimed that they committed less crime than citizens, i would point out that most crime in the latino community is not reported to the police.

if people defended the war in syria, i would point out that obama was training and arming the terrorists we were supposed to be fighting, until trump put a stop to the cia (brennan) program.

so you get the idea...i wasn't posting memes and trolling, i was dropping red pills like...

Last edited:
    To be perfectly honest most of the time I regarded the people the people that went straight to lefty talking points or the usual insults as lost, my only goal was for them to expose their insanity so others could see it, but in the end I don't think it does Jack shit. We need to be louder than them with the people who are in office, the people who are afraid of losing their jobs... well, depending on what really happened in the election. We can argue with people till we're blue in the face but all it does is deflect our energy away from where it needs to go.

To be perfectly honest most of the time I regarded the people the people that went straight to lefty talking points or the usual insults as lost, my only goal was for them to expose their insanity so others could see it, but in the end I don't think it does Jack shit. We need to be louder than them with the people who are in office, the people who are afraid of losing their jobs... well, depending on what really happened in the election. We can argue with people till we're blue in the face but all it does is deflect our energy away from where it needs to go.
    Im sorry, but I don’t think we can change anything in a broken system.

"well, we were going to implement mass gun control...but then we got a lot of nasty comments online...so we changed our minds and decided to respect the constitution" - no one ever at the ATF

you are talking about a govt agency that does this to women and children:
    1437629465.jpg

im sure this man really cares about anything you have to say
    Screen-Shot-2021-04-09-at-4.36.05-PM-1024x713.png

but yeah.....keep acting like a fucking comment section is going to change anything....

Reactions: HiDesertELR
    some liberals aren't stupid, but think they are the good guys because they believe outlets like cnn or nyt. when you red pill them with their own sources, many of them actually realize the truth, hence things like the walkaway movement.

"Public comment" sections that governmental entities put on are a complete joke at all levels, wholeheartedly agreed.

Locally, 70%+ of parents voted against mask mandates in schools so the "health" department of course just re-implemented mandatory masks in schools. The county commissioners opted out of the mandate, with 55 of 60 attendees agreeing to opt out at that meeting. The school board then immediately ignored the county and implemented the mandates against the majority of parents wishes.

The Karens on Nextdoor are happy though and that's all that matters.
    Pull the kids out of school. What day do they count kids for funding in your district?

Im sorry, but I don’t think we can change anything in a broken system.
    That's because we're no different than the diabetic with cupcakes stacked all over the counter and over the counter and a Coke in their hand, missing a foot, and wondering why they're having issues with their vision..

If we keep doing the exact same thing we have been that is poisonous this country, you are correct we won't be able to change anything and the system will stay broken. We have to try something new or get use to being subjects again. Keep paying taxes, keep your head down, go along to get along, been working so far, right?

I used to work in the agency/office adjacent to where these comments were aggregated, sorted and read. They use bots, to delete spam, anything with a cuss word in it, likely key words, and other discriminating factors. Its political, bunch of lefties in that office.

I used to think sending emails, donating money and having conversations changes things. Then I realized that you can’t reason with corruption. As if the ATF actually gave two shits about your comments. If they really cared what you think, suppressors would’ve already been removed from the NFA when the big HPA came around.

There’s no letting up. It’s just little changes here and there further tightening restrictions. Then they ease up, and then apply pressure again. That’s how they make you think you’re only losing because your fellow rights activists aren’t doing enough.