• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Weapons on airplanes

Don't fly Spirit and you don't need prison yard tools

Here I'm a 1K Premier flyer and my biggest worry is regarding my iPad charge and which headphones are the most comfortable

What are you all doing at the back of the bus ?

Big talk coming from someone who flies around on a magic carpet. :sneaky:

Reactions: Lowlight
I just gotta straddle the seat. Kind of like taking a dump on the other side of the world.
Although, it does help to take one leg out of your pants. It keeps you from shitting on your skivvies.
I hate those toilets, especially on international flights from parts unknown. You know exactly how that bathroom is going to fare when the stewardess walks down the aisle spraying cans of deodorizer after whatever country’s finest and most “educated” is seated. It’s a literal shit show. And your stuff gets stolen when you go to take a piss. 12+ hours of misery. Even first class looks like someone dumped garbage everywhere.

2E1FBC93-381C-4687-ABA1-88FE1506D343.jpeg

You just need to use the secret TSA access code. If you can keep this low key, just say the name of DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas’girlfriend while traversing security:
“Anna Aire-Hobby”
Guaranteed fast efficient treatment with security and you won’t have to carry. :)

Last edited:
So you gonna come back to this shit show you started or just hide in the back of the airplane with your sock batteries?

@Boxkicker
D7E0552C-89D9-4A67-A9BC-62E5EF15B8AD.png

Reactions: tnc
I'm wondering why limit yourself to 2 C cells why not one of these bad boys?

images

Reactions: akmike47
Jesus you guys are a riot.

Laptop charger has a four foot cord. At the end of it is a two pound weight. Smash and then garrot.

Laptop charger has a four foot cord. At the end of it is a two pound weight. Smash and then garrot.
I'd take off my thong and choke someone out to save a flight

You bring up an interesting point. What kind of socks? If it's those ankle socks you have no reach. Old school knee high socks are probably no longer available. What about lederhosen you could do some damage with those straps.

So you gonna come back to this shit show you started or just hide in the back of the airplane with your sock batteries?

@Boxkicker
View attachment 7855738

Hey don’t even try to put that on me. I threw a thought out there and while there were a couple of normal answers, it seems a large portion of this websites residents are into butt stuff. Not even normal but stuff either just weird shit. The other half seem to believe government is interested in them personally which it probably is I can neither confirm nor deny, but I mean continuously saying it out loud it’s just kind of odd.

Hey don’t even try to put that on me. I threw a thought out there and while there were a couple of normal answers, it seems a large portion of this websites residents are into butt stuff. Not even normal but stuff either just weird shit. The other half seem to believe government is interested in them personally which it probably is I can neither confirm nor deny, but I mean continuously saying it out loud it’s just kind of odd.
What? You said this was your bathroom.
IMG_5119.JPG

Doesn’t sound like something I’d say. Interesting that you had that picture readily available though.
Don't be shy, this is a judgment free zone. You don't have to lie.

Doesn’t sound like something I’d say. Interesting that you had that picture readily available though and while it does excite me, those implements seem quite a bit smaller than my usual fare.
TMI bro.
Oh, and congratulations, your first quote rape.
How nice.

BTW, some helpful tips you might be interested in.

Last edited:
Doesn’t sound like something I’d say. Interesting that you had that picture readily available though.

Kudos to the OP. He is fast with an edit. Probably choked on whatever was in his mouth when he realized what he actually typed.