• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We're BACK !

You be d'man, Frank!

Works like a champ!

New link added to favorites.

Kevin

Last edited:
[No message]

Attachments

• photo46363.jpg
    photo46363.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 31
Someone posted something about "site is slow" and Frank replied a new server would be online . . . this is already twice as fast as scout!

Reactions: Queequeg
Just as I started getting comfortable on the other god forsaken site!!! Oh well, this is MUCH better anyways.. Its more of an updated version of the older site. Good Work!!

if you see something broken let me know

The only thing broke is still your height! Took you long enough to get back home, been a long mission. Good thing I'm a very forgiving an patient guy! I though you had run off with water boy,(h2o man) but someone said you were in the hook for some skirt that came flying in during the half time show, what ever that shit was about!!! Glad the house was never burn't down !!

Those fucker still have not contacted me ...

The day it sold I contacted the CEO, he was fired before being able to talk to them about SH. The next day, I spoke to the VP, he was fired, but before he spoke to the one guy they knew CBS was keeping, the next day, I called that guy, and he said he was going to meet with CBS on Monday / Tuesday and I specifically asked for them to contact me about about this ... Fast forward to today, never got a call, never got an email, the former CEO texted me today asking if they sorted me out... nothing. I spoke to the Wired 2 Fish guy, who's traffic on Scout is about the same as SH. He was called within 24 hors of the sale. They invited him to TN to sort things out... I asked to be called and nothing.

So we switched back without ever speaking to CBS proper ... as if they care. I have a feeling I will have my hand on my ass come March 1st too ... kiss that payment goodbye

That sucks! I hope it doesn't play out that way for you.

On a related note...How do we sign up to contribute/premium content? I tried to follow the instructions on "accessing training" but there's no "Paid Subscriptions" link to click in my forum account settings. Maybe I'm just retarded but I can't find it.

That sucks! I hope it doesn't play out that way for you.

On a related note...How do we sign up to contribute/premium content? I tried to follow the instructions on "accessing training" but there's no "Paid Subscriptions" link to click in my forum account settings. Maybe I'm just retarded but I can't find it.
It s broke i will fix it

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Awesome! I like this version much better!

It s broke i will fix it

Thanks 4 keeping it up here Lowlght

This weekend looks like busy here,1st things 1st
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/www.hunt101.com\/data\/500\/thumbs\/57ValleyPlazaNHolywd.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Just glad to be back TO THE FUTURE & my oldie handle NINJA
dudedad is gone ...

Last edited:
Howdy. Just making a test post to make sure I'm truly "in". Good to be back home.

I made it back, thanks Frank.

one small issue, it seems that I am not as funny as I was on the Scout site, will that be fixed on the next update?

Just checking! Nice to be cack home.

Cack indeed. Damn nice to be cack. :eek: Like a baby. You know, Baby got Cack? Best I got. Damn good to be home. Hope the other Boys make the transition.

Last edited: