• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We're BACK !

Hell yeah !

Frank is it just me or do the videos on here need to be set for full screen optimization ? Can't get any to go full screen from my computer or Android.
Here's a random fun one for anyone to confirm.

fJEpf9l.jpg

Lol.

Hell yeah !

Frank is it just me or do the videos on here need to be set for full screen optimization ? Can't get any to go full screen from my computer or Android.
Here's a random fun one for anyone to confirm.

I think it's you.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EDQztM1iONA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Enable HTML and use the embed code from Youtube.

kwgFYy0.jpg

We're BACK! and there was much rejoicing....

Even my post count remained correct through the old site, that "other" site, and now back to the new old site

Last edited:
Like a pair of shined-up comfortable shoes, thanks Frank and all the behind the scene folk!!

Wow, nice site. Bright. Airy. Not a lot of ads. No sounds to make me think someone's shooting at me.

Reactions: Queequeg
The new site looks go. I was a person who really only knew the scout site so I am interested to see what the differences are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Works for me most of the time using Chrome on an android tablet. Times out frequently, but I think it'll be worked out on the new servers.

Everything seems to be working on my end! Just had to use my old user name which was different on the last forum and seems the post count got messed up. Nice new look! Also glad to get away from the last one that was up.

Last edited:
Does anyone else have the feeling that perhaps Shankster was in this place all the time, kind of walking the empty halls and writing Redrum on the doors, just knowing that we would soon return?

Cheers,

Sirhr

I can think of any number of strange creatures.

XlqvQsf.jpg

is the scout version going to be shut down? i still see some people posting over there as of yesterday, rather not have to hop back and forth to read the awesomeness that is the Hide. Frank glad you had archived the original, and had a backup. I felt the scout thing was notright (like aac being sold to remington) but followed at scout cause SH was a great source of info. Glad to be back here.

Log-in lost as soon as you attempt to navigate back to subforum from thread. Running Adblock Plus Browser on Android 6.0.1.

I made it here :D The IPhone was no problem but the laptop required clearing history and typing in correct link to get here. My post count changed, no big deal.

So glad y'all switched back off Scout. I used to be on here constantly before scout and then with scout all I really ever did was post something the classifieds occasionally cause anything else wasn't worth the trouble. What a POS scout was. Good on y'all for getting out of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Capt Academy
I must have missed something here! Did Snipershide get a divorce from Scout - and does that mean I need to repost a for sale item? I get the old site on my cell phone, but a different one on my lap top. I am confused!

I had to create a new account, how did y'all get your post counts back though? I hate having to start at zero since I have a few things to list for sale.

Is there an easier way to get to the last page of a post without typing it in, or skipping through all the pages one by one?

Yes you just click on it and it will take you to the last page or you have this small (a bit hard to see >> at the end under the name of the last poster.

But you can click on it from the parent sections and it will take you to the last page

Here is how you get to the last post

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/dl.dropboxusercontent.com\/u\/7231062\/lastposticon.jpg"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/dl.dropboxusercontent.com\/u\/7231062\/lastpost.jpg"}[/IMG2]