• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We're BACK !

Hmmm. Had some text here. Where'd it go?

Testing. TESTING. IS THIS THING ON?

Mic check. CHECK ONE TWO.

Attachments

• photo46374.jpg
    photo46374.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 32
I lurked a shit ton on here before the move. I never posted over on scout and didn't read much there. Glad it's back here again!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Queequeg
I've lurked since 2010 with only a few post over the time. Almost did Premium membership first of the year under Scout and am glad I decided to wait. Looking forward to Premium being available here at the new old home.

I guess I'm the last to know everywhere I go. The funny thing is, I was logged into both sites, Scout and this one searching old threads. I appreciate the fact that the effort was always made to keep the old (new?) site available. Thanks to all who made it happen.

It's good to see The Old Hide resurrected.
Frank ALWAYS has a lot on his plate.
Patience is key, good things take time, don't break his ballz.
Boy do I feel old.

Will we be able to use the full website on mobile devices? I've never been a fan of mobile sites

Running on an old Macbook Pro, OS X 10.9.5, in the latest Firefox v. Dragged it out to do some work. The site looks way better from OS X than it does from Windows 8.1. Fonts much more distinct.

The site is MUCH faster today than it was yesterday. Boss man must have been to Best Buy and grabbed another 256 MB or RAM ;)

This is so much better than the shitty scout site. Thank you for all the hard work in bringing it back!! Now if we could just leave all the mouth breathing, non-shooting, social justice warriors on scout, lol.

Great job Frank..... sometimes it great to go back and revisit the past......sometimes it's not.

This is great! Thanks