• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes What’s the word on recent Trijicon’s?

BigBaboon

Private
Minuteman
May 3, 2012
CO
I’m looking for a 3-15x or similar scope. Looking at all the usual options.
I noticed there is very little info that I can find on the recent Trijicon scopes... does anyone know why? I’m thinking about the Credo line, and the TenMile line. Does anyone have experience with these? Are they clear? Durable? Etc?

Thanks!

Not Barska . Trijicon Tenmile scopes are made at Low factory in Japan. Excellent glass ,but their not a S&B or a Tangent theta ,Zero Compromise .

Any word on durability? Do these things hold up to being knocked and dropped and recoil and so on?

I just got the Credo 3-15 x 42. Its on my 308 semi. Glass is very similar to the Leupold Mk4. In fact the entire size of the scope is almost exactly the same size. I had it out to 700 yards in a snow storm. Appeared to track well from 200-700 yards. The lit reticle is great. For the price I was very surprised what I got for the money. I will say the the eye box is rather tight...Just like the MK4. But I really like it. I have owned and have been issued NF's and M4s for years, and its not on the same field as a NF ATACR, However, I wouldn't have an issue putting it on a work gun. But time will tell since its brand new.

Any other questions let me know. I will try and help out.

Reactions: BigBaboon
I have an Accupower 4.5-30x56 MRAD FFP on my 6.5 R700. This would be the predecessor optic to the Tenmile.

I have used it for the past two years, on two different rifles. It has been excellent - it tracks perfectly, even after the rifle it was mounted on fell off a table and landed directly on the elevation turret. I like the reticle, and the glass is quite good. Not NF ATACR level, but at least on par with the Razor Gen 2s that I have looked thru. The turret clicks are very positive, and the parallax and magnification adjustments are nice and smooth - not too tight, not too loose. The zero stop is simple to set, and I like that I can slip the scope rings and set zero without a tool. Illumination is good, and having both red and green is nice. I wish now that the scope had locking (as opposed to capped) windage, though when I bought it I was ambivalent about that.

Overall the scope has been awesome for me and I don't intend to get rid of it, ever.