• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

What are the best grouping factoryloads for XCRTLR

Longrangehuntersofalberta

Private
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2012
Canada
just wondering if anyone knows what the best grouping factory ammo I can buy for my gun, whats the best target ammo and the best hunting bullets? I have a REM 700 XCR Tactial long range 300 win mag 416 contoured barrel 1 in 10 twist 26 inch totally factory. with a NF NXS NP-R1? thoughts? dont have time to hand load any 208 amax's.

Re: What are the best grouping factoryloads for XCRTLR

The only person that can answer that is you, unless you want to send your rifle and ammo to someone to shoot it for you
grin.gif
I would like to think you already know what the answer to the question is. Go buy a few boxes of ammo and shoot it. Your rifle will tell you what it likes, I promise
wink.gif

Re: What are the best grouping factoryloads for XCRTLR

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sonic Crack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only person that can answer that is you, unless you want to send your rifle and ammo to someone to shoot it for you
grin.gif
I would like to think you already know what the answer to the question is. Go buy a few boxes of ammo and shoot it. Your rifle will tell you what it likes, I promise
wink.gif
</div></div>

I'll volunteer! Send me the rifle, ammo, and money for return shipping and I'll shoot the hell out of it.

Sonic Crack is right, though. Different rifles prefer different ammo. You just need to find your happy combination and roll with it.