• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

$37 today! Couldn’t pass it up. It’s been awhile since I had it so why not…

IMG_2300.jpeg

$37 today! Couldn’t pass it up. It’s been awhile since I had it so why not…

View attachment 8263661
One of my favs. I always keep a SP in a decanter someone sent me. No info on the shipping label. I have no idea and can’t Google it anywhere. Very cool replica of DEVR. Just saw one for sale for $19K recently 😳
IMG_0559.jpeg

gunshow weekend, set up today and for reasons related to getting old, my knees were hurting
Guinness (several) is helping

Reactions: db2000
Wife’s out of town today and tonight, looking at apartments for our daughter and her roommate up where our daughter’s going to college, so I had to fend for myself tonight.

IMG_2958.jpeg

Was gonna have leftover chili and some flavor brown liquor, but polished off a few fingers worth of Eagle Rare last night at a dinner party, and found myself in the mood for some Vitamin “T“ to go with my Bahn Mi sandwich from a fabulous little diner near San Antonio. Fresh-baked bread and they prepare/sauce the meat in house.

Goes surprisingly well with a Tequila Sunrise.

Very tasty on both accounts!

View attachment 8271573

I probably would never have chosen this bottle being from California. It was gifted to me and I have to say it's very good!
Not familiar with it. Interesting. Speaking of John Muir.
My wife drank so much sangria on Height St, she wouldn’t even get out of the car at the GG Bridge for a pic the next day. All she talked about was the Muir redwood forest and driving to Napa. She barfed the whole way 🤣. Bless her heart.
I think the C920 has it.

IMG_0740.jpeg

Jacob’s Pardon 18 and a Cuban. Listening to the deer have it out behind the house. 🥰

Not familiar with it. Interesting. Speaking of John Muir.
My wife drank so much sangria on Height St, she wouldn’t even get out of the car at the GG Bridge for a pic the next day. All she talked about was the Muir redwood forest and driving to Napa. She barfed the whole way 🤣. Bless her heart.
I think the C920 has it.

View attachment 8271593
If that B520 is undrinkable just send it my way! 😂

Top 3 from the last 3 years
1: C923
2: B520
3: A123

• Haha
Reactions: db2000
Damn. Digging deep into the caverns.
Nice to revisit these great picks.
It’s hard out here for a pimp. Digging through hundreds of open bottles is tough. Thanks for your sympathy 🤣🍻

Attachments

• IMG_0756.jpeg
    IMG_0756.jpeg
    474.9 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Labanaktis
Hard pick to follow but revisiting this Calumet 15. It’s very tasty. Still stand by my thoughts that it’s not worth $130+ after taxes in VA.
IMG_0771.jpeg

Pop’d the Willett Bourbon, Willett funky oak, black tea, non sweet caramel, little sweet fruit, cinnamon, awesome mouth feel & a little oily. Really coats the mouth. Not hot at all. Finish is medium long and really pops the Salivary gland. Very satisfying.

Shout out to a really kind forum member for helping me find this one!

IMG_2404.jpeg

Pop’d the Willett Bourbon, Willett funky oak, black tea, non sweet caramel, little sweet fruit, cinnamon, awesome mouth feel & a little oily. Really coats the mouth. Not hot at all. Finish is medium long and really pops the Salivary gland. Very satisfying.

Shout out to a really kind forum member for helping me find this one!

View attachment 8275395

What's your honest opinion? I stopped chasing purple tops... I got 2...a 10yr and 8yr bourbon and both were very oak forward, flavors were light and short lasting.

I had trade offers for antique collection bottles and pappy or large dollars but I open all my bottles....wish I traded them honestly.. still have half of both bottles sitting on the shelf..

Drinking Shenks and Bombergers.... God this year's release is SSSOOO good!! Hunting backup bottles I'm down to 1/4 left in the Shenks and 1/3 of the Bombergers.... one of the best yearly releases I've had in years outside of antique collection bottles...

Not worth $1k plus. Good at 4-$500 or less??? There is hype but this one is really good. I did have a 140ish proof Pour at Evergreen Liquor in Louisville Ky. I would have dropped $1k on that one. It was BTAC and better. Like Michters 20 and King of Kentucky level good but just different profile.

The problem is they are all so different barrel to barrel… this one is pretty damn good 😊

Willett 10yr 120 proof Rye:

Beautiful nose. Smell this all day. Pallet is really full flavor. Lemon zest, rye spice, Willett funky oak. Very Creamy. Cinnamon raisin bread, couple sips in I also get a light vanilla. Coats the pallet for a medium long finish. I really love the age and 120 proof on this one.

Shout out to a very generous forum member for helping me get this one!

IMG_2405.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: padom and db2000