• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Local shop running specials. Trying Aberlour for the first time. Don't shoot, but had to add a splash of water (121 proof burned my tongue) to get the full taste. Might be my next favorite when on sale. McCallan 18 is still too much for my budget ($187 on sale). :(

Mich golden draft lite,sitting around my fire pit, it's my Friday and the wife's Monday, let's see how she handles it, cause I know what I'm gonna do.

Loose Lucy-
1x Handle of vodka
6x Tall boys (I use Coor's Light)
3-4x Cans of frozen pink lemonade concentrate (depending on taste)

Stuff is delicious and a nice change of pace from beer for a barbecue.

Took a friend plinking the other day and helped him fix an AR mag by giving him a self leveling follower. He stopped buy and gve me a bottle of Angels Envy Bourbon. Too early now, but I will be in it soon.

Southern Tier Brewery Pumking….you owe it to yourself to try it….if u can find it. sells out faster than pappy van winkle

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412214195.275005.jpg

PSE EVO 60 Lbs.
Blacked out

Southern Tier Brewery Pumking….you owe it to yourself to try it….if u can find it. sells out faster than pappy van winkle

Great beer. Try the Southern Tier Warlock Imperial Pumpkin as well. And NOTHING sells out faster than PVW.=)

I find myself in Redding on my way to Portland today. I'm having a lemon-up while I wait for my 3x3 GR mfd pro to get done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yuengling Lager. Today it was for sale in package stores for the first time in CT since they left to consolidate some markets in the mid-1990's. Restaurants and bars had it on tap on 9/22.

Is it the greatest beer in the history of man? Nope but for the big American brands it is certainly my favorite. Shit, the Belgians own Bud and the Russians just bought PBR and some other oldies. Is nothing sacred?

The Navy has seen fit to allow me to stay in a nice suite in Portland for several months so a celebration is in order.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412648000.746650.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After working my way through a number of various single malts and blends, I believe I have found my daily standard Scotch Whisky.
The smoke is there, but it doesn't overstay its welcome. Nice citrus and sherry on the back end.

I will definitely be going back for another.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/img.thewhiskyexchange.com\/540\/bowob.12yov10.jpg"}[/IMG2]