• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is the widest cartridge that you can fit into an SR25 magazine while still having 20 rounds in it.

And I'm not a COD feigh.

I played C.S. 1.6 and could beat the shit out of the top players in Sweden and U.S when my shit computer wasn't pinging out or lagging out.

In DOD 1.6 I was also dominant. Was not a noob.

CoD is stupid. You can shoot a guy like 190 times and he keeps running.

Ah, well you complained about recoil so I figured you needed something that didn't have much and you seem to have a weird obsession with larger caliber bullets. Seemed good to me. and the mosin should work cause well Canada.

anyways, so whats your plan? you set on 375 rcm? ar-10? what optics you gonna run? curious minds want to know.

S&B 2.

Or...EoTech and Magnifier.

You can just grab it fast. Magnified. Not magnified.

Or the Slater ST6 goofy looking high Aimpoint T1 mount with Lasers.

Keep you head up high.

Honey badger stock so that it digs.

The bullets and casings should be covered in Teflon. Bullets will beat mk262 wind and drop wise if you golf ball texture them.

Golf ball texture also in the chamber like a G3 striation. Easy extraction.

Ar-10 still? Or something else?
375 rcm? What about that Noreen Bad news in 338 lapua?

.338, .358, and .375 is all I would look at right now at this stage of the game.

These would work but they are 2000% over budget and not nearly deadly enough even though they can turn 90 degrees like the JFK 6.5mm M-14 and hit people standing directly beside the target. (Deer).

Aluminum A-Frames @ 3400 fps +/- are far more grievous and humane.

Even like at 2000 meters it's like getting shot in the spine by a 1910 NYC Italian from behind with a soft lead .44 special snub nose.

You don't want that.

I don't think153 gr .161 G7 B.C. (even though it looks like a 260 gr accubond outwardly) .375 RCM is anything to mess with at any distance at 3400 FPS at the Muzzle.

30% less time to target then MK262 or M80 Ball. Inside 600m.

What would Q say?

"My shit will pass through you at 400 yards and you won't die".

Exactly.

Q's 8.6BLK is set up for the 1/8 mile.
Mine is set up for the 1/8-1/4-1/2 mile.

Mine "can" do the Texas mile in a pinch.

But not well. Q would never give you an honest answer. I do.

This is the color.

Attachments

• usa-160.jpg
    usa-160.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 29
If you make the counter recoiling system not shitty Slovenian engineering. Than you smooth is all out in a German factory and use a tungsten or DU rod coated in Yugoslavin green so you don't get the gulf war syndrome.

.17 remington recoil. Full auto like ed209

@highbclowgr to clarify for the audience. You want something with terminal performance akin to hollywood performance. In an ar-10 package to minimize recoil. Topped with im gonna go with your eotech with magnifier option.
All to defend Canada and the US from the lizard people and alien overlords.
To most of us this sums up this thread. So how on point are we?

@highbclowgr to clarify for the audience. You want something with terminal performance akin to hollywood performance. In an ar-10 package to minimize recoil. Topped with im gonna go with your eotech with magnifier option.
I think we'd defend our 52nd state from lizards.

Basically 100% bang on.

We need to start having screenings to create accounts on this site ..... neighborhood is going to shit

Would the first question on the screening be....

"Please tell us about how much you love the 6.5 USA"? (6.5x55 Sweden).

If the SAS comes for you, your fucked. What kind of John Wick freedom fantasy is this 16 year old having?
Move this to the PIT.

You see that man following Saddam Hussein?

That's his top Christian body guard from the 80s.
I almost had sex with his hot daughter in 2010.
But I didn't because my wife was in the next room. So I just picked her up and put my hands all in her ass. She was tiny.

Saved my marriage.

Attachments

• nintchdbpict000287671207.jpg
    nintchdbpict000287671207.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
This aint weed. More like pharmaceutical amphetamines

It's Black Rifle Coffee Co.

No reason to have a coffee called Black Rifle anymore is there?

So..

When you want to put asshole down fast and quick and just absolutely fuck them whether they are Tier 1 operators or just some bastard child soldiers what do you do?

Go for 6.5 LiCC?
Go for M993 in SR25?
Go for 6.5 Creedmore 95 Gr AP?
Maybe go for .277 Fury in a 16 inch?

No absolutely not.

You grab .375 RCM with a Ceramic ATIP and .323 Tungsten Nickel Alloy 120 grain WIDE penetrator enveloped in Aluminum and Copper Jacket. 154gr overall. Colored in Yugoslavian POMZ-2 Green Teflon. Golf ball stipling texture available on the Jacket. Available in orange as well do that the enemy can see them coming at them at 2500 meters when they are going only 500 fps.

3400fps in a 12.5 inch SR25.

See some big badass SWAT operators in Venezuela with doubled up plates?
Just don't want to worry?

.375 RCM has you covered. They are fucked.
They ain't going home.

.277 Fury cannot deliver this capability inside 200 yards. At all. Not this extreme. Yes 130 grain .277 Fury may be better for carrying more, but the barrel is 16" to get these speeds. Way too big. Besides you will probably be on steroids if you ever get to this level.

LE and Military and Civilians Sales only.
Only available in Canada.

AP-I, and AP-HE available.

Note. A.P. ammo is 100% legal and exportable in Canada.

Last edited:
The highclown turbo encabulator. surprised he hasn't bought up marsel vains or cardinal gram meters and phase detractors.

Reactions: highbclowgr
Well Awesome looks like you found your rifle an ar-10 chambered in 375 rcm!

@the mods. Can we move this thread to the pit? Please!

I planned on shooting a lot more then you thought.
Is uh...

Is this one of those "red flags" I keep hearing about, folks? Guy seems awfully fixated on shooting people in countries with a high population of high-melanin-content people, as well. Somalia, Haiti. Talks about Germany re-arming and "finishing what they started" and something about how .30-06 is inferior to 8mm Mauser or whatever his little Saving Private Ryan reference was for.

I'm just saying, this seems a bit extra even for the Hide.

• Angry
Reactions: highbclowgr
Is uh...

Is this one of those "red flags" I keep hearing about, folks? Guy seems awfully fixated on shooting people in countries with a high population of high-melanin-content people, as well. Somalia, Haiti. Talks about Germany re-arming and "finishing what they started" and something about how .30-06 is inferior to 8mm Mauser or whatever his little Saving Private Ryan reference was for.

I'm just saying, this seems a bit extra even for the Hide.
I believe the term you are looking for is glowie. I think he is either a troll or an idiot

Its an obvious jerk off.

Besides the Chinese accounts which have been banned, its the only other user I have on ignore.

A0CCD8E1-50C8-4B57-8A60-90A5433BC99B.jpeg

I am just trying to mentally prepare the new generation for then next 70 years.

It can be traumatic. It can be funny. It can be everything.

I was at McDonalds this morning in Canada.
I wanted to use 1 coupon, not two from the APP.

So I know you aren't supposed to use two.
I went ahead and ordered 4 Breakfast combos because the cash boy said I could.

I did. Then slowly arrived at the pickup window.
They were in complete disarray and panic because I wrecked their program and process.

The Filipinos ladies "God bless their souls", were just lost in the pandemonium. I love brown people, especially kindly Filipinos.

Out the panic that I had created came a 6 foot 5 Russian Dolph Lundgren Looking man...calm and collected. Very composed and handsome. Very very strong looking.

I looked him straight in the eye and said....Thank you sir. He smiled back and said you are welcome and he smiled back.

My kids and I then slowly rolled out of the Mac Donald's drive through after waiting for the chaos to calm down for a solid 8 minutes.

There was 12 cars behind me. They looked travel weary.

I slowly drove out of the drive through and came here to write this after eating half of all of it.

Attachments

• Mematic_20230407_103838.jpg
    Mematic_20230407_103838.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 18
Guys. Back to advanced ballistics.

As I was driving through the drive thourough
Leaving.....I thought....what if he was Russian GRU (Tier 1 special forces. 170 I.Q.) and he hates us?

SR25s do not fold.

M5'S DO FOLD.......AND...

they are 13 inches.

.375 Fury!!!!!!!! In a 10 inch!!!!!!!

154 gr at 3600 FPS!!!!!!!!

Thin slick black rail. Gray mag. Kac Flip up Irons.

Sexy.

Attachments

• unreall.gif
    unreall.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 21
So here me out, what if we took a 375 Bullet, and the mounted them all in a MIRV device atop an MX missle....

So here me out, what if we took a 375 Bullet, and the mounted them all in a MIRV device atop an MX missle....

Beyond my pay grade bud.

But if you pwn lvl 4 plates......after a while....people won't wear them. They will be afraid of them and pray for pass throughs.

Tungsten supply now saved.

Attachments

• superpig-1677004726.jpg
    superpig-1677004726.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 18
And I'm not a COD feigh.

I played C.S. 1.6 and could beat the shit out of the top players in Sweden and U.S when my shit computer wasn't pinging out or lagging out.

In DOD 1.6 I was also dominant. Was not a noob.

CoD is stupid. You can shoot a guy like 190 times and he keeps running.

I would destroy you with the German shovel in DoD

• Haha
Reactions: Jsp556
It sounds like you could destroy him with a 3 mile run

I may or may not be good at running 4800 meters.

I am good at overcoming ballistic challenges however.

A low b.c. 0.5 MOA 150 gr 350 Remington Magnum may be considered an absolute waste of time by 6.5 elitists on this forum.

It may be considered a complete waste of time
By deer hunters that do not wish to destroy their
prized tenderloins.

Okay.

People aren't mules. People are not Horses.
People are certainly not bears or and they are certainly not Hippos or elephants.

This explains now why there is such a poor selection of poorly constructed. .338 .358 and .375 bullets. Most of these bullets inferred destinations are considered for only taking large game.

Okay.

So what happened when we take a .350 Remington Magnum, and stuff it with 150 grain
Soft Points?

The best terminal effects on small and medium game that you could ever hope for within average hunting distances of 300 meters or under.

Actually 100 meters or under.
6.5 Creedmore is a cartridge of diminishing returns as you come back from 600 meters.

It isn't even on the Richter scale at 100 meters and in. 2550 fps in a 18 inch La Rue Predate OBr vs 3400 FPS in a 10 inch Sig M5 in .375 Fury.

Not even on the same planet.

It's time we lay this argument to rest.

I may or may not be good at running 4800 meters.

I am good at overcoming ballistic challenges however.

A low b.c. 0.5 MOA 150 gr 350 Remington Magnum may be considered an absolute waste of time by 6.5 elitists on this forum.

It may be considered a complete waste of time
By deer hunters that do not wish to destroy their
prized tenderloins.

Okay.

People aren't mules. People are not Horses.
People are certainly not bears or and they are certainly not Hippos or elephants.

This explains now why there is such a poor selection of poorly constructed. .338 .358 and .375 bullets. Most of these bullets inferred destinations are considered for only taking large game.

Okay.

So what happened when we take a .350 Remington Magnum, and stuff it with 150 grain
Soft Points?

The best terminal effects on small and medium game that you could ever hope for within average hunting distances of 300 meters or under.

Actually 100 meters or under.
6.5 Creedmore is a cartridge of diminishing returns as you come back from 600 meters.

It isn't even on the Richter scale at 100 meters and in. 2550 fps in a 18 inch La Rue Predate OBr vs 3400 FPS in a 10 inch Sig M5 in .375 Fury.

Not even on the same planet.

It's time we lay this argument to rest.
1680969053744.gif

So what have we learned this morning?

Yes. You can can have 20" C7A2 MK262 drop
In a 10" Barrel.

Yes you can have point blank 28 inch Wingmaster 12 ga Slug terminal performance at 500m.....600m and 1000m depending on Vel.

Stupid performance.

Inside 100m. People in the peacekeeping missions will think that you can control any battle space with absolutely devastating terminal performance.

In Haiti. The man with the bigger louder small stick wins the day. Same with Congo. Same with wherever. It's how it just it.

I live my life according to .375 RCM and .375 Fury ethos.

1. Integrity.
2. Pride.
3. Function.
4. Intimidation.
5. Results.

One problem with the .375 RCM in an SR25.

Might not eject perfectly.

One problem with the .375 Fury in the Sig M5....
Kicks more then the .SR25 with counter balance system.

There he is the Flip we all know! I knew i was getting flip vibes. Do you have a bunch of usmc marked s&bs you’re trying to sell?

No. Even though I live the USMC ethos, I do not own any rifles or scopes.

Even if Delta Force tried to hire me, I would still just stay in the USMC because they shoot everything and don't have to worry about anything. Just shooting everything.

Way better then Rangers. They worry about rescues and stuff.

In many ways, the USMC IS the better service.

Less bullshit. More affect.