• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s What kind of Nuts are these?

whatsupdoc

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Dec 12, 2017
    Have some nut trees on the property, the ones on the right are Butternuts the ones on the left
    I am not sure of.

Identifying the leaves on the left seems to identify as a Black Walnut tree but the ones
    I have seen are round and larger they dont have the sections that these nuts do and the nuts are kind of small.

So what do I have here.

20210913_160253.jpg

(RING RING)

"Hello, Snipershide extension office? Yes, can you come take a look at my nuts? They were hanging in a tree but I have them on the ground now. No, no memes will be necessary, I just want you to take a gander at my nuts. I have never seen them before. Thought maybe you could help me out? No, Dirty D cannot come and pigeons are completely unnecessary, thanks.

"Eh, what's that? No, I don't have any Schweaty balls to eat. Yes, good times, good times... See you soon."

(CLICK)

Last edited:
    The ones on the right are 100% Buttrenuts also called White Walnuts. The wife found some trees on the property that had some nuts
    and picked a few and brought back a leaf.

Leaf identifying app suggested Black Walnut but nuts are different, so hickory it is.

Reactions: uffduh
    The ones on the right are 100% Buttrenuts also called White Walnuts. The wife found some trees on the property that had some nuts
    and picked a few and brought back a leaf.

Leaf identifying app suggested Black Walnut but nuts are different, so hickory it is.
    So we also have racial divide in white and black nuts ......

Cant we all just get along.

I need measurements if thier small moa will work.

• Haha
    Reactions: candyx
    FUCK, SOMETHING STOLE MY NUTS

I husked all the nuts and left them on the patio table forgot about them, went back later and
    All the hickory nuts are gone the butternuts were not touched.

LOL WTF

Two freaking dogs and one is the grim reaper of anything that is small and breaths.
    Must have been a Ninja Squirrel.