• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

when I voted Tuesday in San Francisco

Walter Haas

San Francisco MAGA fan
Banned !
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2019
San Francisco, CA
Tuesday I went to vote against Nancy Pelosi, I live in San Francisco. Polling station was in someone's garage and there was a dozen people in a small space and I give the guy my name and he finds my name in the ledger and says to the girl next to him, "hand me a republican ballot" and she looks at me with her eyes getting wide and suddenly everyone turns and looks me up and down like "there's one of them". I almost said, "yeah get a load of me, this is how a republican looks".

Tuesday I went to vote against Nancy Pelosi, I live in San Francisco. Polling station was in someone's garage and there was a dozen people in a small space and I give the guy my name and he finds my name in the ledger and says to the girl next to him, "hand me a republican ballot" and she looks at me with her eyes getting wide and suddenly everyone turns and looks me up and down like "there's one of them". I almost said, "yeah get a load of me, this is how a republican looks".

Give 'em the Clint squint.

Reactions: Alphatreedog

I imagine it has the same affect of wearing a white hood and bed sheet to an NAACP rally.

I wear a geissele hat to work almost every day because it’s lowkey and fits my head. I’ve been here for 2 years. I’ve sat through numerous group meetings filled with rants from my boss about how gun owners are racist nazis and why she will call the police on any gun owner she finds out about. While wearing my hat. Yea lady, keep spinning your wheels.

OP good job on voting.

That whole thing is disgusting to me. When I was over in Iraq in December 2005 we did Operation Liberty Express which was the Iraqi Presidential elections, our AO was the city of Al Baghdadi in the general area of Al Asad by the Euphrates river, Al Anbar province.

Early morning before the polls opened, me and my medical crew were doing wellness checks for the poll workers and it was the first time any of them had been seen by a medical provider in their lives. During the election I was shot at by a sniper several times while providing security for these people to vote for the first time in their lives. Running in a zig zag works, btw.

Whenever people ask me why I never sit out an election, I tell them the above story. Voting is a privilege and I almost lost mine while providing it to others.

Don't sit out any election ever or we're going to be ruled by the people who say "there's one of them".

My question is was there a homeless guy shitting on the floor in the garage like they do in Safeway or on the street???
we’ve been spared that in our neighborhood because it’s strictly residential. The homeless prey on businesses and aren’t usually far from a business. they just walk into a buffet and just stand there eating their fill with their bare hands like pigs at a trough and the police won’t even come and do anything about it. That’s if employees call the police. I mean like every hour of every day they’re doing this, like going into Safeway making a sandwich, eating it, and then walking out without paying. This is all over the state, this is caused by the state government passing a law that a person cannot be jailed for less than a $1000 theft.

Reactions: clcustom1911
we’ve been spared that in our neighborhood because it’s strictly residential. The homeless prey on businesses and aren’t usually far from a business. they just walk into a buffet and just stand there eating their fill with their bare hands like pigs at a trough and the police won’t even come and do anything about it. That’s if employees call the police. I mean like every hour of every day they’re doing this, like going into Safeway making a sandwich, eating it, and then walking out. This is all over the state, this is caused by the state government passing a law that a person cannot be jailed for less than a $1000 theft.

Close.

$950 is the felony level. But you're still correct about politicians tying the hands of cops.

The worst is when the girl staring you down is a high school volunteer. I remember voting in garages in Russian Hill. So glad I don't live there anymore.

i give you alot of credit for sticking around
I wear a geissele hat to work almost every day because it’s lowkey and fits my head. I’ve been here for 2 years. I’ve sat through numerous group meetings filled with rants from my boss about how gun owners are racist nazis and why she will call the police on any gun owner she finds out about. While wearing my hat. Yea lady, keep spinning your wheels.
My best friend's an engineering manager at Intel and a republican Trump supporter and during the last election he had to watch the employees and bosses string up a piñata of Trump and beat it with sticks while they insulted Trump and Trump supporters.

My best friend's an engineering manager at Intel and a republican Trump supporter and during the last election he had to watch the employees and bosses string up a piñata of Trump and beat it with sticks while they insulted Trump and Trump supporters.
So do the same thing with an oBOMBination pinata, and see how that goes over. Same/Same, free-speech, and all that. Right?

i give you alot of credit for sticking around
And while we're on the topic of s**t covered sidewalks in San Francisco, my neighbors are paying around $4K per month in property taxes. Imagine you're paying $4000 per month just in San Francisco local taxes alone in the state with the highest tax rate, and what you get is a vomit-covered addict finger-f&*king the tomatoes in the vegetable aisle while the employees say "he's no less a person than anyone else". I walked by one of these bums in Safeway and I didn't know the human body could smell that bad, I almost hurled.

Reactions: TACC

What kind of job do you have that this type of shit actually flys?

at least you voted good luck with your state may god smile on you all after looking at the total numbers online its sort of sad that more did not get out and put there vote ( voice ) to work . This upcoming election in 2020 will be hugely important maybe the lack of voters will be a good sign if they switched to republican one can only hope . but I know ca has more than the 3.5 million voters that showed up for the primary . pretty sure its numbers are closer to 8 + million .

Reactions: Walter Haas
Glad that you hung in there and voted

These people are gerbil-eyed subhumans. Our country won't exist much longer if this open and encouraged hateful behavior and attitude for our fellow countrymen and women continues. Hate never leads to peace.

One thing dems forget: "the others" they are threatening are heavily armed and well connected. What will they do when their "enemy" decides to defend themselves after the dems legitimized violence? Call the police? Don't they also hate law enforcement?

Reactions: clcustom1911
Yeah before Mike Bloomberg dropped out, I got 2 texts a week from his minions asking if I would support him. I told them I’d rather go lick doorknobs in China, but they never passed on the memo to their friends. Nor did they share any of Mike’s money with me. I’m upset.

• Haha
And while we're on the topic of s**t covered sidewalks in San Francisco, my neighbors are paying around $4K per month in property taxes. Imagine you're paying $4000 per month just in San Francisco local taxes alone in the state with the highest tax rate, and what you get is a vomit-covered addict finger-f&*king the tomatoes in the vegetable aisle while the employees say "he's no less a person than anyone else". I walked by one of these bums in Safeway and I didn't know the human body could smell that bad, I almost hurled.

Do you think he was wearing USDA Organic Deodorant? ??

• Haha

Fascinating. Where do people that work at say McDonald's live-or do they make 100k/year?

at least you voted good luck with your state may god smile on you all after looking at the total numbers online its sort of sad that more did not get out and put there vote ( voice ) to work . This upcoming election in 2020 will be hugely important maybe the lack of voters will be a good sign if they switched to republican one can only hope . but I know ca has more than the 3.5 million voters that showed up for the primary . pretty sure its numbers are closer to 8 + million .

Bro, San Diego alone has 3.5 million people. The problem here is the jungle primary system bull shit.

So do the same thing with an oBOMBination pinata, and see how that goes over. Same/Same, free-speech, and all that. Right?
That was my reaction. In a private residence? I've never been to one that wasn't in a public space.
I've never voted in a public building, don't even know what that would look like. Its always been in someone's garage in San Francisco. Don't think I voted when I was in the military.

I would venture a guess that the “Republican” ballot never got counted.

Reactions: TACC
Fascinating. Where do people that work at say McDonald's live-or do they make 100k/year?
To tell you the truth I don't know where the lower end of the working class lives. I think they come into San Francisco on public transportation from places in the east bay. Its expensive everywhere between San Francisco and Palo Alto now. I have one house that's two blocks from Youtube headquarters that I rent out, bought it long before Youtube existed. I had one arrogant couple making $600,000 per year working for Youtube that just assumed the place was theirs for the taking. It was fun to say I found someone with a more attractive background but thank you for applying.

Somewhere I read that there's more registered gun owners in the state of California than there were total votes in the last election.
So the Fudds aren't voting?

Wake up or the crap in Virginia, New Jersey, NY, California..... Will be on your doorstep.
VOTE!!

Reactions: MadDuner
If ballots are labeled as “Republican” or “Democrat” - it would be awfully easy to “accidentally” misplace all the “Republican” ballots when the ballots were “accidentally” left in somebody’s car trunk and they have to go to a hand sort/recount to figure out how many ballots end up in the burn barrel..., uhhh, errr, I mean were counted.

I'm suprised that they aren't doing this in the Peoples Republic of Kalifronia (PRK). Remember this in Philadelpiastan?