• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Who do you wanna see?

Re: Who do you wanna see?

One that will post dB test results of the Spectre I vs Spectre II.

Silenced America
and
Houston Armory

...are two vendors I plan to consider now that M3 has changed their sales policy.

SAS Great product and I would LOVE to see unbiased test against the big boys so the whining can begin!

I'd like to see Doug at SRT make an appearance. I'd love to see the Shadow and Hurricane XL Ti's get more exposure and see how they stack up to the "big names".

Griffen Armament, I thnk it would be nice to see a new company with some new products get compared to some of the big players.

Thunderbeast Arms. Their new brake-mounted unit interests me, but my next buys will probably be an Osprey 9 or some .22 cal can. I've intentionally not read up on handgun or .22 cans...

I will be there and I will have a lot of different cans and hosts for you to shoot...if you will help me clean later!!! I am excited to see all of the folks on SH, my Dallas area customers, manufacturers, other vendors, and a day full of suppressed shooting. Are there any host/can combos that you want to see? Who is bringing what as their own hosts to shoot?

Bought 8 tickets and bringing some people with me.

Have 2 Thunderbeasts I hope will be in my posession before the shoot.

Bringing as hosts all threaded 5/8x24

300 WM
300 WSM
AR-10 Super Sass
6.5x284
300 Blackout

Really looking forward to it and thanks for putting this own.

AR

I'm just bringing my POF P-308, and my Noveske Rogue Hunter 10" 300 Blackout upper with an AAC Blackout 51T mount/hider. I'll be using your SBR lower as per your email, waiting on the ATF is a bitch.

Not sure if I'm going to go bare 5/8-24 threads on the POF or put on another AAC 51T beforehand.