• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why is it always pitt bulls?

A local rancher out here had a pitbull type dog running his cattle.
That dog was so fast and so athletic it was hard to get a shot at it.
A model 37 Ithaca with #4buck was finally able to slow it down some.
Would be fine by me and my dog if I took him for a walk with a shotgun. That means birds to him, but a 20ga SxS means different things to bird dogs and libtard soccer moms. Never took him out with the tactitard 870. Not sure if he’d even know it was a gun other than smell.

So two "family dogs" decide to kill the baby and toddler and nearly the mother.

"The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday."

Pitt bulls. Every. fucking. time. They're never violent until they snap and kill the kids. Why do people think these dogs are safe to have around kids? I don't get it.

I love dogs and we just rescued a cattle dog mix that some morons thought would be good to have with their young children, stuck inside and no where to run around and burn off their massive energy. But I will never understand anyone owning a pitt bull.
100% agree! I knew a seemingly very sweet pit bull, I saw her tear the neighbors small terrier to shreds, one of the most brutal things I have ever seen. Owner was not a shit bag or anything like that, it is the breed. Bred to fight and kill. I love dogs as well, but that breed needs to be eradicated.

Interesting fact I heard was that more people are bit by Dachshunds, but they don't get reported as the wounds are not usually serious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Austan
extremely unlikely that they accounted for anywhere near 60% of dogs in the United States during that same period and, thus, there appears to be a breed-specific problem with fatalities.
If you’re referring to my post, I wasn’t saying that pit bulls accounted for 2/3 of the canine population of the US - I was saying 2/3 of the owners of pits are shitbag human beings (as others have said, drive through the “scenic” parts of town and see what dogs are in the yards).

It is possible to acknowledge that breed characteristics of dogs can be problematic while simultaneously laying responsibility at the feet of irresponsible owners. The two topics are not mutually exclusive.

If you’re referring to my post, I wasn’t saying that pit bulls accounted for 2/3 of the canine population of the US - I was saying 2/3 of the owners of pits are shitbag human beings (as others have said, drive through the “scenic” parts of town and see what dogs are in the yards).

It is possible to acknowledge that breed characteristics of dogs can be problematic while simultaneously laying responsibility at the feet of irresponsible owners. The two topics are not mutually exclusive.
I didn't even read your post so no worries.

Even so, most parks/dog parks, Jerry Miculek wouldn’t be fast enough to shoot a homeless fuckers pit before it got on my dog. Sure I could walk up and shoot it in the head but then you have to shoot the guy trying to stab you with an aids needle for killing his dog and I’d probably still have to rush my dog to the vet on my dime. Not worth it.
I wouldn't attempt to shoot the dog unless the owner doesn't give a fuck.........then I would worry about the owner............already have the gun drawn...............you do you.......I'll do me

Reactions: 232593
My 10 week old pup was attacked by a pit today for no reason. Luckily the pits own was close enough to get his dog pulled back before it killed my pup. Last dog to bite me for no reason was a pit bull. I hate those dogs. They’re dangerous but all I hear from people is “It’s all in how you raise them”. I say bullshit!
When I lived in Georgia a similar incident happened at a Pet Smart ( think that was the name). I guy had a small breed dog on a leash with him in the store and an unattended pit attacked his dog. He pulled his knife out and proceeded to prison shank ( how it was described to me) the pit do death. Not sure what happened to the owner but I’m told the small dog was ok.

Apparently something similar happened a few months later in a neighborhood close to mine where a pit attacked somebody’s dog and they followed it back to the owners house and killed it in front of them. Not sure if he used a blade or a gun.

I guess if a person owns one of those types of dogs the should keep them leashed or muzzled for the dogs sake and maybe even theirs.

• Wow
Reactions: Sniperwannabee
I wouldn't attempt to shoot the dog unless the owner doesn't give a fuck.........then I would worry about the owner............already have the gun drawn...............you do you.......I'll do me
I don’t follow? Are you saying that you wouldn’t try to save your dog (or child) until you had a convo with the “owner” and had their permission to cap their animal? Or flash gun and intent, and deal with aids needle boy first?

I don’t follow? Are you saying that you wouldn’t try to save your dog (or child) until you had a convo with the “owner” and had their permission to cap their animal? Or flash gun and intent, and deal with aids needle boy first?
No, the dog attacks.........nothing from owner to end the attack , I will shoot the dog........owner has a problem with it, and displays a weapon ...........I have another target , like I said.......my gun is already drawn..........

Reactions: 232593 and Im2bent
No, the dog attacks.........nothing from owner to end the attack , I will shoot the dog........owner has a problem with it, and displays a weapon ...........I have another target , like I said.......my gun is already drawn..........
Got it, I think we agree here.

I was traveling to Colorado with the two Berners in early April .........stopped at a rest stop along I-70, and took the dogs for a walk.............hooked the leashes up to a post in a picnic area with a cover over it, and left the wife with the two dogs while I went to the truck for water and a bowl.........there was a guy going across the open area with a smaller dog, when our little dog got off her leash...........and started running and barking towards the guy with the dog..............the guy pulled an auto knife from his pocket , and started screaming about his dog is nervous around other dogs.........I called my dog before she got to him, and told him it was a bad idea to bring a knife to a gun fight.............his response was......"don't start no shit, there won't be none".......I left.........

I was leaning down on the tailgate of my ranger this spring, getting ready to shoot, when the neighbor's dog leaped up and bit my arm(was on my neighbor/farmers land, with permission), just in front of my face. I'm convinced it was going for my face or throat but my arm got in the way. The owners' response: "He's never done that before". First impulse was to shoot the dog, and many would and should, but I was on neighbors' land.

Just recalled a woman I knew who had her cheek ripped open by one. She lived in the same house with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
Once a pit bull latches on to something, it has a very strong bite force and neck muscles.

They are no better or worse, temprament-wise, than other dogs. But are also a choice of shitbags... (as well as many fine owners of the breed). And when shitbag owners, violent dogs and strong genetic-bite force get together... it is bad.

Plus "Golden Retriever Bites Man" is not a headline. Pit Bulls have been getting a bad rap from the press since shitbag rappers made them into... shitbag dogs.

Which they are not.

Very few bad dogs out there. But there are many bad owners. Who create bad dogs.

Sirhr
The statistics I read showed that the vast majority of dog attacks are commited by pits. This is not related to just 'bad' owners. These dogs have earned their reputation. I posted my personal experience.

The statistics I read showed that the vast majority of dog attacks are commited by pits. This is not related to just 'bad' owners. These dogs have earned their reputation. I posted my personal experience.
The vast majority of statistics are total bullshit. Especially when you have areas that report any unidentified dog that bites as a pit bull.

The statistics I read said 30% of the population is transgender and depressed because they are oppressed.

The statics I read said the planet is warming up, and the ocean levels are rising.

The statistics I read said millions of people with cancer, flu, heart attacks, car accidents, unidentified infections and gun shot wounds died of COVID and those other things were co-morbidity.

Which brings us back to the first sentence. Statics are tabulated by people with a reason to use them. They don't get collected and tabulated for free. Someone with an agenda pays for them.

The vast majority of statistics are total bullshit. Especially when you have areas that report any unidentified dog that bites as a pit bull.

The statistics I read said 30% of the population is transgender and depressed because they are oppressed.

The statics I read said the planet is warming up, and the ocean levels are rising.

The statistics I read said millions of people with cancer, flu, heart attacks, car accidents, unidentified infections and gun shot wounds died of COVID and those other things were co-morbidity.

Which brings us back to the first sentence. Statics are tabulated by people with a reason to use them. They don't get collected and tabulated for free. Someone with an agenda pays for them.
That’s a perfect rebuttal!

+1 to you

Please note that I made no judgment on whether people should be allowed pit bulls. My comment was intended to separate the issue from gun rights. Gun rights are absolutely foundational rights. Owning a dog is not.
Same for me. I was trying to add to your view point. Sometimes my delivery is off, but I agree on your statement

Reactions: diverdon

Statistics are weaponized all the time, of course they are, but no more so by the media than the individuals in this conversation talking about chihuahuas.

"Oh chihuahuas are aggressive dogs too". Who gives a shit. A 5 year old could win a fight against 10 of them hell bent on killing them. That is absolutely irrelevant. To pretend that pit DNA isn't responsible for almost every serious attack on humans, especially children is willful ignorance. You are doing mental gymnastics to support your own bullshit if you make a statement like that, and if you have those fuckers around your kids, or anyone else's, you're a shit parent. If you don't like what you just read, I don't give a shit. If You are willing to gamble the lives of your children against the odds that some shithead dog with the physical ability to easily kill children and a well documented history of attacking, maiming and killing people, especially children, just won't, because you think you're Dr Doolittle, you're a shit parent.

I'll tell you a story you'll never read:

"Oh yeah, we knew this dog was an asshole before it killed our kid".

It's always the same shit:

"Fluffy was always such a sweet dog. He was a baby, our family protector, he grew up with our kids and played with them his whole life. He never showed any aggression.... until the day he killed our kid".

It's the same bullshit on repeat.

Canfield said Cheech and Mia had been with the family for eight years.

"That attack lasted longer than any one of us could have ever imagined," she added.

It's unclear why the dogs attacked.

A little personal perspective, for about a year of my life I moved out on an old farmhouse in southern bama and live with some people that had about 35 acres and happen to have five dogs. They had recently saved a pitbull who is the newest addition to the pack. There was a Rotti that was the alpha always tried to keep all the other dogs in check and would always fuck with the pitbull. Normally she would just back down and not react, She was actually a pretty cool tempered especially for a pit. But every now and then the Rotti would just keep picking at her and she lose it and lock on to that motherfucker, and put that rottie in a world of hurt.

I saved that Rotties life two times breaking those dogs up.

I don’t care how nice you say your pitbull is there’s a fire in that motherfucker

Statistics are weaponized all the time, of course they are, but no more so by the media than the individuals in this conversation talking about chihuahuas.

"Oh chihuahuas are aggressive dogs too". Who gives a shit. A 5 year old could win a fight against 10 of them hell bent on killing them. That is absolutely irrelevant. To pretend that pit DNA isn't responsible for almost every serious attack on humans, especially children is willful ignorance. You are doing mental gymnastics to support your own bullshit if you make a statement like that, and if you have those fuckers around your kids, or anyone else's, you're a shit parent. If you don't like what you just read, I don't give a shit. If You are willing to gamble the lives of your children against the odds that some shithead dog with the physical ability to easily kill children and a well documented history of attacking, maiming and killing people, especially children, just won't, because you think you're Dr Doolittle, you're a shit parent.
Could you point to which sequences in the DNA are the aggressive ones?

I will kill any aggressive dog that even so much threatens me or one of mine.

If the owner wants to make an issue of it, there's some for him too.

Like to see you try that with one of the King's Dogs, you'll have to have enough fun for all the King's Men too as they don't seem to like it when you don't want their little monster to savage you...

Boy, 3, left with horrific facial injuries as Labrador savages him at ...

'Jealous' Labrador mauls newborn twin girls to death while mum ... - mirror

2008 Dog Bite Fatality: Tulsa Infant Killed by Labrador Puppy

Boy, 3, left with horrific facial injuries as Labrador savages him at ...

'Jealous' Labrador mauls newborn twin girls to death while mum ... - mirror

2008 Dog Bite Fatality: Tulsa Infant Killed by Labrador Puppy

Wow, 3 stories.

Should I start posting pit bull kill stories?

You'll run out of stories 3 years before I do.

I can tell you at a glance which ones I'll cover 3 lanes of traffic to nail with my bumper. Does that help?
So by DNA you meant.

1665505211510.png

• Haha
Reactions: eca7891
Like to see you try that with one of the King's Dogs, you'll have to have enough fun for all the King's Men too as they don't seem to like it when you don't want their little monster to savage you...

A police dog when being walked in public as a pet is no different, legally, than anyone else's dog

Nice counting, there are 6 stories there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Wow, 6 you say?

I know 6 people personally that were mauled or killed by pits.

I'm not afraid of anything. I'll fight a pair of grizzly bears. Dogs are a joke to me, but I have children, and I have a grandson, and I'll kill those shitheads every time I get a chance. I'll send them across that rainbow bridge with a bullet in their skulls..

Wow, 6 you say?

I'm not afraid of anything. I'll fight a pair of grizzly bears. Dogs are a joke to me, but I have children, and I have a grandson, and I'll kill those shitheads every time I get a chance. I'll send them across that rainbow bridge with a bullet in their skulls..
Let me help you..here is 688 fatal pit bull attacks

Wow, 6 you say?

1665506317773.png

My 10 week old pup was attacked by a pit today for no reason. Luckily the pits own was close enough to get his dog pulled back before it killed my pup. Last dog to bite me for no reason was a pit bull. I hate those dogs. They’re dangerous but all I hear from people is “It’s all in how you raise them”. I say bullshit!

Was the owner of that dog wearing a suit and Rolex after he got out of the back of a rolls in the super nice 1M+ area of town this occurred in?

Let me help you..here is 688 fatal pit bull attacks

So your bathtub is more likely to kill you then a evvviiilll pit bulls?

And swear you guys lol

Y’all can pearl clutch worse than a PTA bitch