• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why is it always pitt bulls?

Let me help you..here is 688 fatal pit bull attacks

688 people in the united states killed by pitbulls since 1833. Holy fuck, stop presses, these monsters need to be stopped. Can someone call Burt Gummer? I wonder how many people have slipped in the shower since 1833.

4.5 million dogs bites per year in the untied states.

Trying to help and you blow his whole load of 200 years of pitfall attack fatalities in one shot.

Seems it would be smart to avoid dogs you don't know. The only kind of dogs that don't bite are dogs with no mouth.

688 people in the united states killed by pitbulls since 1833. Holy fuck, stop presses, these monsters need to be stopped. Can someone call Burt Gummer? I wonder how many people have slipped in the shower since 1833.

Trying to help and you blow his whole load of 200 years of pitfall attack fatalities in one shot.

Seems it would be smart to avoid dogs you don't know. The only kind of dogs that don't bite are dogs with no mouth.
Hey, we agree!!

Every pit I kill doesn't have a mouth anymore. See, we have more in common than you thought..

Not quite, a quick Google search tells me labs date back to 1830. I'd say that goes for most current breeds these days, they aren't but a few hundred years old.

Yes, pits have breed characteristics - and it is still 100% the responsibility of the owner (or potential owner) to have extremely honest conversations with themselves about their fitness of owning that particular breed...just like any other breed and their characteristics.
well if your capable of using google u can find out what dogs were bred to make labs. they were European hunting dogs and aquatic dogs which were both bred to be what they were.

like i said. it took thousands of years to get what the lab is today.

Hey, we agree!!

Every pit I kill doesn't have a mouth anymore. See, we have more in common than you thought..

1665510067478.png

Attachments

• 1665509793611.png
    1665509793611.png
    221.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 1665509972994.png
    1665509972994.png
    391.1 KB · Views: 25
I'm trying to imagine how invaluable your time is that you can make memes about me.

I'm picturing you sitting there in your trailer park smoking a Newport 120 with your ol lady knocking roaches off last night's leftover fast food while she steps carefully to avoid the piles of pit bull shit littering the floor and you belly laugh at yourself while using a meme generator developed by some 8 year old kid in China to mine your worthless data.

I'm trying to imagine how invaluable your time is that you can make memes about me.

I'm picturing you sitting there in your trailer park smoking a Newport 120 with your ol lady knocking roaches off last night's leftover fast food while she steps carefully to avoid the piles of pit bull shit littering the floor and you belly laugh at yourself while using a meme generator developed by some 8 year old kid in China to mine your worthless data.

And you wrote all the to describe him, so that would make you??

I worked in 2 different ER’s for about 5 years in the Phoenix metro area, albeit 20+ years ago. Saw a fair amount of dog bites. Little dogs seemed to lead the pack (pun intended) and their bites were often in the face of little kids (at their level) or de-gloving of fingers. My aunt has a little wiener dog that got pissed and latched into my youngest’s ear last year, ripped it up pretty good, he didn’t provoke it but the dog was just done with people (family event). Bigger dog bites were not as common but they usually were punctures. I never saw a fatal dog bite victim but we weren’t a trauma center.

I’ve been attacked and bit by a Rottweiler and my hand was a chew toy as a kid while walking to school. It just ran up and grabbed me. Also many years later attacked by 2 Rottweilers. That was when I was a cop and I stopped them with my baton.

I worked in the ghetto as a cop back then and there were 2 predominant dogs- chihuahuas, who would get loose and run in packs (we called them ghetto dingos) and they would friggen attack you all the time, but were easy to punt away. The other was the pit bull, most of which would back down when you yelled or advanced on them but not all would. And, some of those pits were built like a body builder, wide muscular heads and bodies. I never saw one attack, but I’m sure it would be hard to stop.

My family has always had pit bulls, I grew up with them and we’ve had very good ones. I don’t think they bite more prolifically than other breeds, but I think the statistics show that when they do bite, they do kill more prolifically. It seems like when they get to the place where they bite, their intentions have changed dramatically. But, even by the stats, we are talking a small, small percentage.

I grew up with pit bulls, everyone in my family had them and my childhood dog was a pit. That being said, I trust no one’s dogs. I also don’t own a pit today.

I worked in 2 different ER’s for about 5 years in the Phoenix metro area, albeit 20+ years ago. Saw a fair amount of dog bites. Little dogs seemed to lead the pack (pun intended) and their bites were often in the face of little kids (at their level) or de-gloving of fingers. My aunt has a little wiener dog that got pissed and latched into my youngest’s ear last year, ripped it up pretty good, he didn’t provoke it but the dog was just done with people (family event). Bigger dog bites were not as common but they usually were punctures. I never saw a fatal dog bite victim but we weren’t a trauma center.

I’ve been attacked and bit by a Rottweiler and my hand was a chew toy as a kid while walking to school. It just ran up and grabbed me. Also many years later attacked by 2 Rottweilers. That was when I was a cop and I stopped them with my baton.

I worked in the ghetto as a cop back then and there were 2 predominant dogs- chihuahuas, who would get loose and run in packs (we called them ghetto dingos) and they would friggen attack you all the time, but were easy to punt away. The other was the pit bull, most of which would back down when you yelled or advanced on them but not all would. And, some of those pits were built like a body builder, wide muscular heads and bodies. I never saw one attack, but I’m sure it would be hard to stop.

My family has always had pit bulls, I grew up with them and we’ve had very good ones. I don’t think they bite more prolifically than other breeds, but I think the statistics show that when they do bite, they do kill more prolifically. It seems like when they get to the place where they bite, their intentions have changed dramatically. But, even by the stats, we are talking a small, small percentage.

I grew up with pit bulls, everyone in my family had them and my childhood dog was a pit. That being said, I trust no one’s dogs. I also don’t own a pit today.

Folks who buy weenie dogs for their little snot nose kid ridden family, they don’t bother to spend like 5 minutes researching what they were very specifically bred to do, and it wasn’t cuddle little Timmy

• Haha
Reactions: jg6.5

Probably the same effort as you put into your verbose responses.

I would. I'm talking about a cop not in uniform and the dog not identified as police.

So would you or would you not let the King's Dogs attack / threaten you or your family without trying to kill them if the local King's Men in Uniform decided (as can be seen on video so often) might as well just let the dog go on a rampage and ask questions never?

So would you or would you not let the King's Dogs attack / threaten you or your family without trying to kill them if the local King's Men in Uniform decided (as can be seen on video so often) might as well just let the dog go on a rampage and ask questions never?

No sane human would let any dog attack or kill them or theirs, don’t really care about the uniform or employer ether, some of us are a lot like the police, end of the day me and mine will go home

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I’m crossing off my bingo card quickly in this thread.

Pit Bulls are consistently erratic regardless of their treatment, training, or environment. This indicates to me a nature issue versus a nurture issue.

As far as I’m concerned, they’re an ongoing liability until rendered dead. I’ve seen the “he was a sweet member of our family, I can’t believe he did that” for myself. That settles it for me.

No comment

I’m crossing off my bingo card quickly in this thread.

Pit Bulls are consistently erratic regardless of their treatment, training, or environment. This indicates to me a nature issue versus a nurture issue.

As far as I’m concerned, they’re an ongoing liability until rendered dead. I’ve seen the “he was a sweet member of our family, I can’t believe he did that” for myself. That settles it for me.

Nope

Again, are these pitbull attacks happening by dogs owned by good productive and affluent people in the nice parts of town?

Because there are a good number of affluent folks who get a puppy from the pound and end up with some type of pit

I’d trust a pit owned by a pilot over a golden owned by a crackhead

What I see more common in these events is the location and the people, this is vastly something that happens to ghetto people, from ghetto peoples dogs, and often in said ghettos

Last edited:
Reactions: jg6.5 and eca7891
Quick news search for dog bites

Pitbull severely injures Rocky Mount couple, police officer bit in thigh; dog owner cited”

Yes must be the pit, but tell me about the vibrant types who live in rocky mount? Sounds like a mountain community, maybe it’s like Aspen?

“ The city had 26,953 housing units. The racial makeup of the city was 61.3% African American, 32.4% White, 0.6% Native American, 1.0% Asian, and 1.6% from two or more races. Hispanics or Latinos of any race were 3.7% of the population……

Of the 23,097 households, 27.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 35.7% were married couples living together, 22.9% had a female householder with no husband present, and 36.6% were not families….

The median income for a household in the city was $37,059, and for a family was $39,929. The per capita income for the city was $21,779. About 19.0% of the population is below the poverty line.”

I mean basically like Aspen lol

Maybe this one

“Child hospitalized after being bitten by dog in Fort Lauderdale”

Hey, some areas in S FL are super nice! It probably was a Mensa student just back from studying at a university, let’s see the lavish area they live, if they even allow cameras past the gates

E343-C6-B3-DBBA-4491-BB1-F-A99-C5-B05-ED6-B.jpg

I mean basically Mara Largo 😂

Oh wait wait, this third one, this will prove it’s the breed that’s the common factor here

Midtown family dog attacked by encampment dog near freeway underpass”

Encampment, right!
My mom used to be part of one of those, it’s like a outside arts venue with natural farmers, and flower growers selling their stuff too, really cool And being NEAR a freeway makes sense for better visibility for passers by

Let’s look closer

BF1-DD742-CA9-B-42-ED-8474-8-EA41101-D046.jpg

“…was bitten by a dog owned by a man camping under the freeway

Huh, we’ll hell, if taking your family for nighttime walks under overpasses and by homeless camps is wrong, brother I don’t want to be right!!

… anyways, Im sure they are very high end people who were just at the wrong place at the wrong time, let’s see their stunning outfits and backdrop for national television

5-B0106-C0-D767-4276-8-E61-0-D449-DD861-EF.jpg

B546420-B-988-E-4956-9-D9-C-DFC18224-E7-B1.gif

Yes it’s the breed that’s the common issue here 😂

Last edited:

Oh oh!!!

I know this one.

It’s a hotdog!

Was the owner of that dog wearing a suit and Rolex after he got out of the back of a rolls in the super nice 1M+ area of town this occurred in?

Don’t be ridiculous, the owner was a 60-70 year old, that lives in a nice neighborhood. Again these’s dogs can be dangerous. The one that bit me was a clients dog that does live in a million plus dollar house and has more money then I can imagine.

Not sure what any of that has to do with anything other then I’m guessing your trying to project that only pits owned by hoodlums bite? Again bullshit!

Ive got a pill.
And dogs that are outlawed in probably as many states as the pit. And just as unpredictable.

Lest we forget: pits were raised originally to obey humans; remind me of the wolf origins?

I'm not being a total dick, but I am. YOU trust YOUR wolf; as much as I trust MY pits. Our opinions of our personal pets are the same.

Don’t be ridiculous, the owner was a 60-70 year old, that lives in a nice neighborhood. Again these’s dogs can be dangerous. The one that bit me was a clients dog that does live in a million plus dollar house and has more money then I can imagine.

Not sure what any of that has to do with anything other then I’m guessing your trying to project that only pits owned by hoodlums bite? Again bullshit!

tenor.gif

And I have never had a pit

Know good income, smart and over all chill people who have them, all via rescue puppy’s, they are just dogs, maybe a little hyper, but that’s about it, one of them remember getting chased around the house from his crazy wife’s Maine coon

And yes, dogs owned by thuglets bite, if you don’t want to get bit/shot/attacked/robbed stay away from ALL people who “eat government cheese”

If I had more time I’d run a weekly search like the one I just did on the people who get bit, it would 99.8% always end up the same as the one I just posted, ghetto shit happens to ghetto people in the ghetto

Last edited:
Actually pretty common with some breeds. The brain grows more than the skull. I think rotties are know for this, maybe some others.

Everybody hates pits, I hate rotties and chows. Fuck them.
Google that, it's not true.

It's an urban legend that's went around for years. Some dog breeds get hydrocephalus that puts pressure on the brain and can cause eradic behavior but their body doesn't stop growing while the brain continues to grow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
Nope

Again, are these pitbull attacks happening by dogs owned by good productive and affluent people in the nice parts of town?

Because there are a good number of affluent folks who get a puppy from the pound and end up with some type of pit

I’d trust a pit owned by a pilot over a golden owned by a crackhead

What I see more common in these events is the location and the people, this is vastly something that happens to ghetto people, from ghetto peoples dogs, and often in said ghettos
So according to you this family is a crackhead thug life family got it.
1665528809755.png

And dogs that are outlawed in probably as many states as the pit. And just as unpredictable.

Lest we forget: pits were raised originally to obey humans; remind me of the wolf origins?

I'm not being a total dick, but I am. YOU trust YOUR wolf; as much as I trust MY pits. Our opinions of our personal pets are the same.
I never said wolves or wolf dogs couldnt be dangerous. The scars on my right arm prove that. Generally, though, they fear and avoid humans if possible.

Some little girls wanted to see Hikita today. She is usually shy around adultpeople but with the kids she just stood dead still and let them play with her.

They arent illegal in all that many states, less than Pitifuls
  1. dogsandclogs.com › states-with-pitbull-bansPit Bulls Are Illegal In These 15 States (Pit Bull Ban)

• Iowa. Most states in the US follow Breed Specific Legislation (BSL). And this causes several dog breeds to be banned...
    • Kentucky. Another state that bans Pit Bulls is Kentucky. Their basis for the ban is to “ prevent injury or death to...
    • Ohio. Ohio already removed the “vicious” label of Pit Bulls in their law. But there are still...

1. dogsandclogs.com › states-with-pitbull-bansPit Bulls Are Illegal In These 15 States (Pit Bull Ban)

• Iowa. Most states in the US follow Breed Specific Legislation (BSL). And this causes several dog breeds to be banned...
    • Kentucky. Another state that bans Pit Bulls is Kentucky. Their basis for the ban is to “ prevent injury or death to...
    • Ohio. Ohio already removed the “vicious” label of Pit Bulls in their law. But there are still...

1665528405738.png

Reactions: AMGtuned
I never said wolves or wolf dogs couldnt be dangerous. The scars on my right arm prove that. Generally, though, they fear and avoid humans if possible.

Some little girls wanted to see Hikita today. She is usually shy around adultpeople but with the kids she just stood dead still and let them play with her.

They arent illegal in all that many states, less than Pitifuls

View attachment 7974626
But also way less common

tenor.gif

And I have never had a pit

Know good income, smart and over all chill people who have them, all via rescue puppy’s, they are just dogs, maybe a little hyper, but that’s about it, one of them remember getting chased around the house from his crazy wife’s Maine coon

And yes, dogs owned by thuglets bite, if you don’t want to get bit/shot/attacked/robbed stay away from ALL people who “eat government cheese”

First I have no reason to lie or make up stories.

Second I agree there are a lot of thug wannabes that think it’s cool to have pits, they have no business having one because they can’t even take care of themselves!

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
First I have no reason to lie or make up stories.

Second I agree there are a lot of thug wannabes that think it’s cool to have pits, they have no business having one because they can’t even take care of themselves!

So if the breed, and many people of all income brackets get their puppys from the pound, and the pound has mostly pit mixes, why do these things almost always occur in the ghettos?

Any breed could bite you and any breed can be dangerous.

I don't have any dogs for the record and never had a pit, but I've been attacked/bit several times, never by a pit and been around several.

Any high drive breed can get aggressive when its not socialized and trained properly. I think a lot of people forget a ton of pitts are adopted, you have no clue who trained or how it was trained before you could be getting a young dog taken from a guy training it to fight.

Some are more prone to issues though.

Last edited:
Dogs are racist too.

100%.
We raised a dog who wandered into our compound in Afghanistan and he would bite the locals whenever given the chance. If one of locals approached us and he was around he would freak out usually between us and them....

Rip you badass night warrior you

Last edited:
Any breed could bite you and any breed can be dangerous.

I don't have any dogs for the record and never had a pit, but I've been attacked/bit several times, never by a pit and been around several.

I agree, as a kid I grew up in the country and got bite by a few strays. My dad would hunt down and kill those dogs.

For me a pit isn’t worth the risk but to someone else it must be. Personally I’ve always had Shepard’s and my current new pup is another Rott. He’s the fifth one I’ve owned. I still live in the country so my priorities in a dog is a little different.

I will say I spend a lot of time socializing and training them because I don’t want a mean dog or one that won’t listen. Doesn’t mean that I don’t want them to look intimidating, because I do. It’s another line of defense against unwanted people exc. on my place when I’m not home.

You can't train away instinct/breeding no matter how much effort you put into it.

Pits do get a bad wrap. But a very significant portion is earned as well.

Never know what will trigger an animal.

I would own one as a grown man, but not if there were kids around, but thats just me.

You can't train away instinct/breeding no matter how much effort you put into it.

Pits do get a bad wrap. But a very significant portion is earned as well.

Never know what will trigger an animal.

I would own one as a grown man, but not if there were kids around, but thats just me.

Ain’t a Aussie, but a pit is much less of a factor than choosing to give birth as a ghetto goblin

Dogs are racist too.
I had a female english mastiff who was leery of men until she warmed up to them - never defensive or anything, would just always stand next to me and look back and forth judging my reaction. 100% fine with women.

Lost her 2 years ago to bloat, and it was an awful damn shame. She wasn’t good for anything but being lazy, but bless her heart she was sweet.

Edit: this probably belongs in the “man’s best friend” thread or whatever, but I’ll pay the dog tax as others have. English mastiff and the pit mix I mentioned earlier that got harassed by a pack of labs.

Attachments

• 4FED5D7F-D5DD-4521-A5A7-27C194D3FB51.jpeg
    4FED5D7F-D5DD-4521-A5A7-27C194D3FB51.jpeg
    374.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
No clue what you getting at mate.

I can only control the animals that I choose to own.

Point clearly is, if you ain’t in the ghetto or hanging out by “k9 cops” your chance of getting bit by a dog is less than that of drowning in your own bathtub, straight math

Honestly, I can't say I ever met a pit that wasn't very sweet and gentle.

With that being said if you took a pit and a lab, raised them both on a chain. Little to no training or human bonding. Over all just treated like shit. I would guess that the pit would be over aggressive and a threat to people around it, and the lab would be high strung and jump on people and overall be very unpleasant to be around but would be more likely to knock you down and injure you than bite you.

This certainly in not a rule and there certainly will be exceptions do to personality. Pits are more risk than other dogs. I am ok with them as long as the owner know what they are up against

Honestly, I can't say I ever met a pit that wasn't very sweet and gentle.

With that being said if you took a pit and a lab, raised them both on a chain. Little to no training or human bonding. Over all just treated like shit. I would guess that the pit would be over aggressive and a threat to people around it, and the lab would be high strung and jump on people and overall be very unpleasant to be around but would be more likely to knock you down and injure you than bite you.

This certainly in not a rule and there certainly will be exceptions do to personality. Pits are more risk than other dogs. I am ok with them as long as the owner know what they are up against
Back in the 70’s my uncle had a yellow lab named Brandy and that dog was a beast. If you were not part of the pack you would be in big trouble.

Back then no one neutered there animals especially my uncle, so he was full of piss and vinegar.

My uncle ended up giving him away because he was to much of a liability he had young kids at the time.
This dog was not abused or mistreated it just was a mean mother.

On the other note a friend of mine had a male pit bull that was well over a hundred pounds, big pit. He was a friendly big pooch.

But I never felt comfortable around him, he did not like reflections and was very spooked by them. In the back of my mind I always thought if this animal snapped with his size you would not have a prayer without a base ball bat or a firearm at the ready in hand. He was one big solid machine.

Last edited:
As some of you have probably read my rants, I have a huge feral dog pack problem out here on the ranch.

A couple weeks ago I started to have a pack of 3 pits (or predominantly pit mixes) running together, chasing deer through one of my stands. With cows, calves, cats, my own dog, and especially two little girls...that is a huge "hell no" for me. Nevermind the inconvenience of deer hunting.

Caught them on a coyote carcass two days ago almost exactly 300 yards below the house. That's a bit far for my usual 5.56, but I had my M24R loaded still. Reduced their numbers by two.

No collars, no tags, and they were starving by the looks of them. I feel relief actually for the two I killed, as they will not suffer through the winter...and I don't have to worry about what a pack of starving pits might do. Still have the one to go though.

Literally THE day before, I had a pack of 4 feral dogs come out of the woods (chasing deer) and come right up on me aggressively as I was baiting another deer stand site on the other side of the ranch. I yelled, the lead dog growled at me and didn't run off...so I turned around and grabbed up my 5.56 and reduced their numbers by two as well. Just getting my hearing back from that episode. That lead dog was over 100lbs and over 3' long... it could really do some damage.

I've let local law enforcement know the issue as well as the game warden when I started to realize that I had a problem out here. They have zero issues with me doing what I'm doing. Obviously, I don't go bragging about it to the locals here because I don't want any retaliation...but I'm starting to think that this is just becoming a dumping ground for strays.

My neighbor friends for several miles in either direction are starting to have problems too, and it is with different packs.

Some will 100% believe it is a "nurture" and has nothing to do with nature, or breed traits...but then why are some breeds so common in a role? They were bred around the necessary traits for a specific job, and have the beneficial health and temperament characteristics.

Yes, you will have outliers...especially with shitty breeding and training. That's why many more golden retrievers are biting these days.

However, breeds like pit bulls were developed for a reason, and that genetic trait will always be present, even of it is suppressed 99.9% of the time.