• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zero Compromise Optic update

Can someone put CS Tactical on the pig? :ROFLMAO:

03-piggybank-dribbble-01.gif

Reactions: b2lee
Compared with NF Beast, S&B, Steiner...how “abuse ready”/rugged are the ZCO? Everything I’m reading is GREAT, recently handled the Beast (so nice) and loved the tactical designed knob “grips” and the ease of tool less battery changing, does that cover door show wear on the ZCO, is the tool plastic or metal? Overall, how rough have the scopes been holding up to so far, young as they are?

Last edited:
Compared with NF Beast, S&B, Steiner...how “abuse ready”/rugged are the ZCO? Everything I’m reading is GREAT, recently handled the Beast (so nice) and loved the tactical designed knob “grips” and the ease of tool less battery changing, does that cover door show wear on the ZCO, is the tool plastic or metal? Overall, how rough have the scopes been holding up to so far, young as they are?

The finish will show “wear” but it doesn’t get beat up.

There is no “tool” that I know of for the battery. Unless they have recently offered one. A nickel works fine. With their auto off/battery saver mode, likely won’t need a a field change as long as you’re tossing in a new battery if you’re going somewhere important (big hunt or night match).

I currently own 3 and have owned 5 or 6 total. I don’t use covers or caps on any optics. Haven’t been able to break one yet and my rifles literally get tossed around. Be it on props at matches or just in general.

Just got a Kahles 5-25 wonder if I would be able to tadefor the ZCO 5-27

Just got a Kahles 5-25 wonder if I would be able to tadefor the ZCO 5-27

If you can return it for what you paid, you could be close.

But ain’t nobody trading it on the second hand market unless you want to add $1k to the kahles.

A k525i is worth about $2500 on the non retail market.

Now I gotta watch the movie again....it's The Other Guys (2010) for those wondering....been 10 years since I've seen it...heh

• Haha
Reactions: CSTactical

It's not like you aren't going to be swimming in a delivery soon. Probably have to disinfect mine when you send it ;) Scopie...can you point to the doll and tell me where the man touched you?

• Haha
It's not like you aren't going to be swimming in a delivery soon. Probably have to disinfect mine when you send it ;) Scopie...can you point to the doll and tell me where the man touched you?

Ask @gebhardt02 to shrink wrap yours as it leaves ZCO... that'll make disinfection easier...

Any updates on offering more reticles like the Finn Accuracy MSR reticle?

The new reticle that was released this year is the MPCT3 and can be seen here :)

The new reticle that was released this year is the MPCT3 and can be seen here :)

Yes, aware of that reticle. Specifically asking about the MSR reticle?

Most likely going to send one of mine in for a reticle change as soon as they are available.