• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zero Compromise Optic update

I believe I read or saw the zcomp will be available with left side windage, does the parallax stay on left side, or stay with windage?

Reactions: Tactical Taz
giphy.gif

Zero Compromise Optic is extremely pleased to announce that our first batch of ZC527 rifle scopes has been shipped out to several key individuals and initial dealers. This first shipment is entirely composed of ZC527’s with ZC420’s being worked on now for shipment very soon.

We would like to express our gratitude to all our supporters in being patient while we ensured every aspect of our products was thoroughly designed, evaluated, and tested. We know you’ll be extremely happy with your purchase and look to ZCO for your future rifle scope needs.

Please come see us at SHOT, booth #3562

Zero Compromise Optic is extremely pleased to announce that our first batch of ZC527 rifle scopes has been shipped out to several key individuals and initial dealers. This first shipment is entirely composed of ZC527’s with ZC420’s being worked on now for shipment very soon.

We would like to express our gratitude to all our supporters in being patient while we ensured every aspect of our products was thoroughly designed, evaluated, and tested. We know you’ll be extremely happy with your purchase and look to ZCO for your future rifle scope needs.

MixedSparklingFanworms-size_restricted.gif

Attention Pre-Orders, if you get a 916- call PLEASE PICK UP....

Nice! I'm probably not in a price bracket that high right now, but I'm definitely keeping my eyes peeled for field use reviews!

Reactions: gebhardt02

Hi,

Can we get a peak/details of any changes that were finalized from the prototype to the production design?

Sincerely,
Theis

That's a very welcome development. See you at SHOT.

ILya

There are only a few visual differences, such as the mag change lever. Most of the other aspects that we worked on are internal so not really anything to notice, nor anything of note from the prototype to production units.
Did you make the mag change lever larger?

excited.. with the Tangent Theta introducing their .2 mil reticle its been hard to wait. Excited to get the opportunity to see the quality of ZC

I'm really sorry, I made an error on the price announcement. This is my fault, a change had to be made that I completely spaced. Price is $3500 for the ZC420 and still $3600 for the ZC527.

This change happened a while ago and I flat out forgot about it. I'm really sorry for any confusion I caused.

Nick G.

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you about some people not returning my calls and emails since Friday that should be on this first batch...

Have any extra scopes coming in without owners? I happen to be in the market.

Reactions: Jmo
I just picked up a S&B PMII 5-25, but the SCO was tempting me since it was announced. Hopefully, assuming they're shipping out over the summer regularly, I'll be able to snag one as a second scope once the final verdict on it is in.

FYI - Just received a call from Mile High saying they will be getting ZCO 5-27 (Mpct1 reticle only) in soon.

Anyone at Houston or anywhere south of Houston getting one of these on the first order?

I’d drive within 5hrs to check one out so I can make a decision on my next optic.

I'm really sorry, I made an error on the price announcement. This is my fault, a change had to be made that I completely spaced. Price is $3500 for the ZC420 and still $3600 for the ZC527.

This change happened a while ago and I flat out forgot about it. I'm really sorry for any confusion I caused.

Nick G.
It was mentioned early on there would be a military discount program, is this available or not at this time?

Very nice, thanks.I will be interested in your review on the scope.