• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

10-22 trigger problem

calebintn

Sergeant
Minuteman
Alright I did a trigger job on my 10-22 last night and the bolt release mod. Everything looked good and felt good, the trigger was much better.
So I take it out to the range and first shot is great next shot wont fire, I figure out that I have to push the trigger slightly forward till it clicks to reset it for everyshot after the intitial cocking.
So what have I messed up lol.

Re: 10-22 trigger problem

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: calebintn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I put the long spring in the hammer and the shorter one on the trigger guard, I tried the long one on the trigger but it seemed to stick out too far. This may be where I messed up. </div></div>

What spring did you put in the hammer?? The only spring for the hammer is nothing like the trigger return spring.

Do you mean you put the extractor plunger spring in the hole for the trigger return spring and visa verse?

Re: 10-22 trigger problem

I think he's talking about the disconnector spring. Can you switch the trigger return and disconnector springs?